What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Picture Contest,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This BHOG is my keeper she is just starting her flush. Really good stuff. She is not going anywhere anytime soon. Im SO loving her aroma. Its very intoxicating Yield is low. This girl had a 48 day veg. I have another one thats on 66 days or about that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahahaha...only down side to this thread is it will wake folks up to the stupid good quality Karma is putting out in seed - and my casual walk in never fear shopping habits will have to change with his releases!!!

Simply BEAUTIFUL work in here - all the way around. GhostNugz shows the truth about these lines - just amazingly high quality resin - and no shortage of it...

Just put the Happy Brother cut into the cloner - send me good vibes - let's hope they root! I can't wait!

dank.Frank

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Definitely, quality is there and the price is more than fair. I still can't believe no Jack&Cheddar pics. That is the first strain as soon as I have the $$ I will be buying and doing a grow thread of and hopefully 2 or so packs of Jack O' Nesia. His Jack kicks ass in crosses want to run the main line as well.

noWon

I just cant believe how frosty all those nugs are everyone is posting up. :yummy:

BEAUTIFUL pics everybody! :good:

I will definately be including Karma Genetics on my next purchase. Thanks for showing me the light fellas.

PEACE

noWon

THC123

Veteran
Indeed, I have very good experiences indoor and in my greenhouse wit his gear, always frosty tasty strong stuff :dance013:

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
Beautiful shots! ;)

Still sitting on some C99bx's, got'em on deck for a cindy/apollo run this fall...

Alpen rock

Yo!

The Jamil Sayyida, beautiful plant, pretty much grows and manicures itself out, extremly early fr a sativa.These plants were grown hardcore guerilla style, no nutes involved.

K

Karma Genetics

got to blow these up for you Alpen rock.

Lovley shots. nature's way

picture.php

picture.php

X

x SLAYER x

woah

woah

Nice pics everyone. :tiphat:

Hey Karma, I have some Jack O'Nesia cuts that are just starting to take off. I don't think they will be advanced enough for this competition unfortunately. I tried a couple of different pheno's years ago when Shaun was doing his test grows & I vowed then to grow it for myself, HAR ! I was given 5 seeds by a m8, first thing I noticed is the picture on the seed pack is done by another friend of mine, Ocanabis. Very cool. So I pop 2 seeds, 1 failed & the other gave me a stonking male. He has just been hanging out in the veg cab, waiting his turn with the ladies. The female cuts came from the guy who gave me seeds, from the big girl in his yard. I'll get some pics of her as well at a later date. Thanks for now dude, I'll show you the girls in a month or so.
:thank you:

100_6423.jpg

100_6443.jpg

100_6666.jpg

100_6668.jpg

100_6669.jpg

100_6670.jpg

100_6672.jpg

:ying:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
White OG 2.0(white pheno)

White OG 2.0(white pheno)

I will start off with some WOG 2.0...frosty frosty frosty

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
D-Kush(chem d FUNK)

D-Kush(chem d FUNK)

picture.php

picture.php

Stop sleeping on Karma`s gear folks...TOP NOTCH for sure!!

Status
Not open for further replies.