What's new

Karma Genetics-KARMA'S OG 100-1

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always a risk running new nutrients on test seeds...I mean - not being familiar with either the plants and/or the nutrients.

Well, I say stick with what you know - and I wouldn't really say they are sponsoring the grow until they are paying your rent and electricity bill...otherwise it's just a quick grab on their part to get associated with a brand new seed line.

Either way - seen a lot of people post good results with their lines - so I'm hoping for the best! Good luck - and real nice germination ratios! :respect:

dank.Frank

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I'm pretty sure GA has run this line before, just not the full line. :good:

Still very sound advice to anyone trying new nutrients.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Always a risk running new nutrients on test seeds...I mean - not being familiar with either the plants and/or the nutrients.

Well, I say stick with what you know - and I wouldn't really say they are sponsoring the grow until they are paying your rent and electricity bill...otherwise it's just a quick grab on their part to get associated with a brand new seed line.

Either way - seen a lot of people post good results with their lines - so I'm hoping for the best! Good luck - and real nice germination ratios! :respect:

dank.Frank

Hey dank frank

I don't think I mentioned I'm new to using aptus,
no point in having a contact in the company and not using it for my benefit aswel as theirs

Sponcer/give
you will have to forgive me my english is terrible at times

Yeah awesome germ rate I was expecting to lose a few more but I'm real pleased as it the most beans I popped in one session

Are you going to make the cup next month ?

Thanks
GA

xxxstr8edgexxx

Veteran
Nice work networking. I'm curious about how to make the fascillitor. My buddy just pulled 3 a light on the gg4 using that plus a few other fancy things. Not to mention a totally dialed environment with double ended bulbs with co2 on hydro coco beds.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Hey dank frank

I don't think I mentioned I'm new to using aptus,
no point in having a contact in the company and not using it for my benefit aswel as theirs

Sponcer/give
you will have to forgive me my english is terrible at times

Yeah awesome germ rate I was expecting to lose a few more but I'm real pleased as it the most beans I popped in one session

Are you going to make the cup next month ?

Thanks
GA
Nonsense, GA! Your English is just fine brotha.

Doesn't matter on which level you're being sponsored, I'll kiss your ass if this isn't sponsorship. :biggrin: Professional sponsors of many endeavors sponsor in this exact manner. From professional racing, bull riding (literally every "sport"), musical bands, even fishing sponsors endorse new competitors this way. Take fishing (for example)... a professional angler can be sponsored by Castaway rods, even have their boat wrapped in the logo, but that doesn't mean Castaway BOUGHT the boat. :whee: This just means they're sponsoring the angler with the product they make. They're not paying his fucking gas....LOL! They're providing him with top quality fishing rods because that's what they create. For what it's worth, I'm sure some professional fishermen have everything paid, I just know some of them have partial sponsorship from many companies as opposed to exclusive sponsorship from one specific company..

In my humble opinion, Karma is also sponsoring this endeavor.

I'm proud of ya GA... that was my point. If you didn't have your shit together and weren't capable of producing TOP SHELF flowers, would the company want to waste this product on ya? I think not. I'm sure they stand to benefit from this journey with you, otherwise they'd be piss ignorant in business decisions, but you have to have impressed them to some degree. This makes me proud of ya! :smoker: Endorsement or sponsorship or FREEBIES, I don't care what it's called, I envy ya!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Extremely nice germ rates, i had less luck. Im hoping you find the best of the best Ga!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Nice work networking. I'm curious about how to make the fascillitor. My buddy just pulled 3 a light on the gg4 using that plus a few other fancy things. Not to mention a totally dialed environment with double ended bulbs with co2 on hydro coco beds.

Hey str8

I think the fasillator recipe is online somewhere and is mentioned in the aptus thread by Jack

I know it is one of their more expensive products but well worth the money

I hope your keeping well and how are things in your garden ?

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Nonsense, GA! Your English is just fine brotha.

Doesn't matter on which level you're being sponsored, I'll kiss your ass if this isn't sponsorship. :biggrin: Professional sponsors of many endeavors sponsor in this exact manner. From professional racing, bull riding (literally every "sport"), musical bands, even fishing sponsors endorse new competitors this way. Take fishing (for example)... a professional angler can be sponsored by Castaway rods, even have their boat wrapped in the logo, but that doesn't mean Castaway BOUGHT the boat. :whee: This just means they're sponsoring the angler with the product they make. They're not paying his fucking gas....LOL! They're providing him with top quality fishing rods because that's what they create. For what it's worth, I'm sure some professional fishermen have everything paid, I just know some of them have partial sponsorship from many companies as opposed to exclusive sponsorship from one specific company..

In my humble opinion, Karma is also sponsoring this endeavor.

I'm proud of ya GA... that was my point. If you didn't have your shit together and weren't capable of producing TOP SHELF flowers, would the company want to waste this product on ya? I think not. I'm sure they stand to benefit from this journey with you, otherwise they'd be piss ignorant in business decisions, but you have to have impressed them to some degree. This makes me proud of ya! :smoker: Endorsement or sponsorship or FREEBIES, I don't care what it's called, I envy ya!

Hey rm

Much respect my friend

Thankyou
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
GREAT JOB GARDEN ANGLE..i wish my luck was as good as your's brother can't wait to see what you get..much love
born

Hey borntogrowgreen,

Really excited about this one,
Not so excited about leaving them for a week for the Amsterdam cup !

Getting nervous just thinking about it haha

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Just a quick update all the seedlings are growing at a nice rate
They are growing very uniformed with the only difference being a little stretch
I did notice a little yellowing on the seedlings so I fed a light coco feed when taking the pics

OG seedling

OG seedling

OG seedling (freak)

I had this same growth on a starbud sis x biker OG seedling it turned to be a very stinky male so I'll be interested to see if it's male and stinky again

If you have any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Gave the OG seedlings a feed a couple of days ago I noticed a couple yellowing up !,
At first a thought overfeed but their pots are heavy so they are suffering a little overwatering I also noticed they also don't have as much roots trying to burst out of the bottom of the pots

OG seedling

The 51st OG state

Thanks
GA

Hey GA,

Just realised iv not bounced onto this yet haha
Like I said before, DAMM they looking good

If you need need a hand when the time comes il have my kit at the ready :)

S

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

Quick update not much too see as I'm vegging the seedlings slowly at the moment.

As you can see from the photos the seedlings are either lanky or short

Any questions please ask

Thanks
GA

Kalyx

Everything is coming along nicely so far GA they are all looking really happy and healthy. I do have to say thats a really interesting looking mutation going on with that one plant. That one would have me curious to watch and see what happens. I have noticed in my time a lot of runts or ugly ducklings turning out surprisingly nice. Kinda of cool the plants are showing either tall or short. Im guessing its different phenos, is it like a 50/50 split that you have on the tall/short or what are the ratios like?

-Kalyx