What's new

Karma Genetics-KARMA'S OG 100-1

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Got my Karma's OG in the mail yesterday....they went into dirt last night. Counted the seeds in the bag, and their was 13!!!!! Bonus land!!!!! I planted them all.......

hey doubletripleOG,

welcome to the karma genetics ff orum

nice to hear about more og being grown out are you planning on doing a thread ?

If you have any questions on karma genetics please feel free to pm me,random man or the man in charge karma g

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

sorry for the lack of updates on this thread

so ive started flowering today on the male/female ratio it was 50/50,
im seeing 3 maybe 4 phenos
1- tall pheno
2- short pheno
3- freak pheno
4- internode phenol

male karma og

male karma og

male karma og

ive got rid of the males 5 bin bags full of coco and og plants
the car suspension and my nerves were tested on the way to the dump lol

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

The female karma og

karma og (short pheno)

karma og (freak pheno)

side arms are the same height as the top also the fan leaf has been crinkled since the start.

karma og (pheno ?)

This pheno is very similar to the tall phenos but has grown like a clone from early veg.

Ill be updating weekly for flowering

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
hey doubletripleOG,

welcome to the karma genetics ff orum

nice to hear about more og being grown out are you planning on doing a thread ?

If you have any questions on karma genetics please feel free to pm me,random man or the man in charge karma g

thanks
GA

I started thread..........DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse...... It's gonna be a catch all thread. As I'm still in the process of building the rooms(well room, have one room done already). Popped a lot of seeds recently, so my thread will be for all the seeds I popped. Once they get bigger and I can see differences between the Karma's OG's, I might make a thread just for them.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I started thread..........DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse...... It's gonna be a catch all thread. As I'm still in the process of building the rooms(well room, have one room done already). Popped a lot of seeds recently, so my thread will be for all the seeds I popped. Once they get bigger and I can see differences between the Karma's OG's, I might make a thread just for them.

hey double,

ill check out your thread now

thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey ga,,
all looking healthy and happy,,,,,onwards and upwards mate,,
nice work,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone

week 1 update

PH 5.8
ppm 800

feed-
base a/b- h&g
top booster-aptus
cal mag-aptus
regulator-aptus
ph down

finally got the og happy after my holiday,
the taller og are still slightly unhappy but all the rest are a lovely green and praying for hps

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey everyone,

thought I would show a few pics of my favourite so far,
she is the freak pheno and Im hoping she is the keeper from this round.

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

karma og wk 1

any questions please ask

thanks
GA

nickman

Veteran
They lookn really good ga... I can't wait to get mine ... They should b on the way now along with some ghost rider v2... My bikers that I'm running right now r lookn nice too... At what height typically do u put them into flower or is it at a certain number of days??? Just wondering... Can't wait to c these in a few weaks from now...

Hey GA,

Just popping my head in to say that they look really happy again like you was saying!! Look forward to seeing them mature! Will have to get down to you to check them
outin person. Oh an for a smoke of that white sage I know you have tucked away lol ;)

S

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Nice look plants GA..

Have you cloned these yet? If so were they easy??

hey genetic freaked,

all cloned very easy with some phenos being a day or two quicker all were showing roots out of the rockwool between 7-12 days,

my favourite og atm was the quickest to root ! shes just getting better all the time.

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
They lookn really good ga... I can't wait to get mine ... They should b on the way now along with some ghost rider v2... My bikers that I'm running right now r lookn nice too... At what height typically do u put them into flower or is it at a certain number of days??? Just wondering... Can't wait to c these in a few weaks from now...

hey nickman,

on a pheno hunt id veg for around 4 weeks from seed before the flip so I can take clones etc for the next runs, im restricted height wise at 1.5m.

but I get very good quality flowers 12/12 from seed if time is not on your side.

don't hesitate on cracking those ghostrider v2,
after smoking the final product over the cup in November its a different level of flower with its taste,look and power.

thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts