What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

Manivelle

Veteran
hi kanga
i don't know how many days has past since the last pics but ... wow it's a good year !! :)
can't wait for some motivation time updates

peace
mani

Kangativa

Veteran
Hey Manivelle I try to update between 1-2 weeks if not to busy. it helps keep a bit of a grow log here as well.

Cheers Bundy:tiphat:

Ok here are some pics for the Indica lovers.......some nice outdoor Kush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Hey Manivelle I try to update between 1-2 weeks if not to busy. it helps keep a bit of a grow log here as well.

Cheers Bundy:tiphat:

Ok here are some pics for the Indica lovers.......some nice outdoor Kush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you sir :) you know i am an indica lover :)

Kangativa

Veteran
Yeah Shroomy I know.....Got a few of them for u guy's:tiphat:

How about a nice little Nordle.....these shots are of clones that got put out to flower early for testing, the mum's are still to come as I dont want them flowering to early so I can cross to the Sat males.

Nordle
picture.php

Kangativa

Veteran
Cheers Boom....As usual it is always hard to know when to put indicas out up here and I have discovered that anything that is cloned will go into flower and that is pretty much the same for Sat/Ind crosses, but from seed is a different story.
First pic is a Herijuana that I just harvested and the other 2 are Oaxacan x Mazar F1's, both are different pheno's, but the one in flower is a clone, plus went out later and the other from seed.

Heri
picture.php

Oax x Maz clone
picture.php

Oax x Maz from seed
picture.php

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Kanga why is it do you think that a clone will go straight to flower when the infuence is mainly indica dom ot indica cross... do you find the reveg at all ?

Kangativa

Veteran
Kanga why is it do you think that a clone will go straight to flower when the infuence is mainly indica dom ot indica cross... do you find the reveg at all ?

I dont really know, I have them under 18hrs light before I put them out, so there is not to much change, maybe I should try less
I am starting to think that because we only go up to 14hrs of sunlight at Summer solstice might be the reason, the actually speed is slower to get to that 14 hrs, than a place that gets 16hrs of sunlight, hence not triggering a better reveg.
Most do reveg, but the trouble is they first go into flower and its is this area on the plant that we can get mold during our wettest part of the summer......here is a pic of some revegging plants, you can see the area on the plants that I am talking about......nothing is from seed in this pic.

picture.php

Shizzlenator

hey mate,
there is only one word to discribe what i feel when i read your thread!
AWESOME!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this stuff with us :)

greetings from the otherside of the world :D

Billy Liar

hey kanga mate,
Hope you're doing well down there.
Whilst we're on the subject of indica's, is there any chance of a peek or any info of the nl5 x afghan you have, also the chocolate skunk;) of nevs we spoke about?
Take care mate:gday:
Peace
BL

Kangativa

Veteran
hey kanga mate,
Hope you're doing well down there.
Whilst we're on the subject of indica's, is there any chance of a peek or any info of the nl5 x afghan you have, also the chocolate skunk;) of nevs we spoke about?
Take care mate:gday:
Peace
BL

Hi mate.....Yeah all good down here I think, just had a shit load of rain, so have to go out and check things.
Hey mate I really dont have much to show yet, but if u go to my 2010-11 album u will see the Choco.....I just had to harvest one and the other is in reveg.
The NL#5 x Affie is only in clone form at the moment, but I have the Super 5 ( Nl5 Skunk x NL5 Affie ) in and looking pretty good.
Ok mate see you on the other side very soon.....K:gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
hey mate,
there is only one word to discribe what i feel when i read your thread!
AWESOME!!!!
Thank you so much for sharing this stuff with us :)

greetings from the otherside of the world :D

Cheers Shizz:tiphat:

You starting to pack yet ???

Greetings back mate, from a very wet part of OZ....:gday:

Billy Liar

Hi mate.....Yeah all good down here I think, just had a shit load of rain, so have to go out and check things.
Hey mate I really dont have much to show yet, but if u go to my 2010-11 album u will see the Choco.....I just had to harvest one and the other is in reveg.
The NL#5 x Affie is only in clone form at the moment, but I have the Super 5 ( Nl5 Skunk x NL5 Affie ) in and looking pretty good.
super 5... no wonder nev kept quiet when I asked his opinion on that about a year ago... sneaky bugger LOL.. looking good then hey?
can't find the choco pics... but I'll see them soon enoough no doubt..
peace
BL

Shizzlenator

Cheers Shizz:tiphat:

You starting to pack yet ???

Greetings back mate, from a very wet part of OZ....:gday:
Hehe
Yes sir i started to pack my gear. Not more then 50days and im in oz :) yeah
So i will be there soon. The only thing i need is a campervan 30days in oz without a car wouldnt be soo nice....

Greetings

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey kanga ,,
yea what a downpour hey , most we have had this season for sure ..

with reveging the more indica dom strains ,
i used to use 16 hrs , and make sure the plants were showing alternating growth before moving them outdoor ,
if they werent veging properly bfore going out , they would flower off too fast , the growth on the flowers wasnt as full and robust either ..

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Good Dry Vibes headed your way Kanga mate :tiphat:
Hope you and the fam are safe well and dry :D
:plant grow:

slshemup

Hey all,

this year has been the best for long term landgrace mullum mad etc sativas i have seen in around 15 years like the man said the little shrooms and toadstools are everywhere even the glows and leeches this is sick season good luck and no loose lips sink ships for all be carefull who you help out i helped out heaps of what i figured were good people when i lived at the bin years ago,and was buying SSSC stock what a fuckin mistake that was to many loose lipped emptyheads that i even had the midnight armed cowboys fuck me over and bust me up pretty badly .nowadays i am a cold hearted bastard that will shoot first and ask questions later so much for peace to all.Take Care!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks kanga I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Some old crew up here in QLD had a strain 10-15 years ago which they called Maui. After reading This I'm sure they were mistaken and it was actually mull madness. Are you awareof any similar strains available to purchase from over seas which are capable of growing to the same size and yield? I've been trying hawaiian x Maui waui, green Thai and Arjan's haze #1 but can't find anything even close to these monsters.