What's new

Kangativa's Mullumbimby Madness Grow

ahortator

Veteran
Hi to all

I'm a bit late but, Happy New Year!

More than double 2m means that is more than 4m tall. So if in January MM are that size and harvest time there is about June...

Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!! :jump:

Best regards :gday:

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
What sort of eucaylpt are they in the back ground (if they are)...they look cool...nice open canopy.

Shizzlenator

Thought u might like to see the difference in growth rate this year compared to last year.
Last year the Mullum was just reaching 2m at exactly the same time, and this year the clone of that same plant is more than double the size.

MM last year

picture.php

MM clone this year

picture.php

Hey kanga,
this is sooo sick to watch your grow show. Amazing your MM. How many people are you on harvest ?

Greetings

Kangativa

Veteran
Cant beat a good rain, plants luv it and the Shrooms just come out by the bucket load......Here is a little stairway to Heaven, you could start with the big one first and work back, but my bet is the little one is the strongest:dance013:

picture.php

Midway through the season and the SSH x Oax and SSH x MM are looking good.
They are starting to get that Sativa stretch happening now.
picture.php

bushweed

Veteran
SSH...
picture.php

NHz#21 Nevil's new Hz mother...
picture.php

Oaxacan x Mazar..
picture.php

Indicas looking silly...
picture.php

Nevil's Kush?
picture.php

Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
I love you guys kanga and bush :) you are truely some of the very few i call my mentors... look out next year i got something spesh for you guys:)

Kangativa

Veteran
Here's the Mullum just by itself, its about 2m bigger than last year at the same time.
Ive started the foilar feed now and will give it another mulch and compost feed.......going to try and push it to be a 10m plant at the season end......halfway there:laughing:

picture.php

Donskat

Stunning pictures there mate. The size and health of your sativas are without parallel. You're giving us all something to shoot for next season.

Peace

Kangativa

Veteran
Time for a bit of MR Nice Genetics.

First pic is the SSH that I used in all the crosses and 2nd is a Nev Haze that was selected as the best from numerous candidates.

SSH
picture.php

Nev Haze#21
picture.php

L

luvaduck

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the "look" you are after with the Nevilles Haze, or are they tested clones? Pls?

Kangativa

Veteran
Hope you don't mind me asking, but what is the "look" you are after with the Nevilles Haze, or are they tested clones? Pls?

Hi mate...... This plant had that soaring happy trippy high, without to much Indica influence in it, something which I after smoking Sats most of my life pick up on very quickly.
So basically mate it is that Sativa high that is being looked for and in all different forms.....this plant has something special to add to the mix:dance013:
In the background on the right in that pic is another NH #36, that and #35 where the next best, but definetly had more Indica influence.

Chana Masala

Bless Up Kangativa... love the rows of sats... inspirational skills my brother. Keep up the good work, and be safe mate!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Peace brother,

CM

Kangativa

Veteran
Lovely stuff!

Trimmimg with a chainsaw no doubt. :smoke:

Cheers mate.....I guess so, although it appears that some of the bigger birds think that it is fine to land on the branches and doing the job for me......ahhh the life of a farmer.

Bless Up Kangativa... love the rows of sats... inspirational skills my brother. Keep up the good work, and be safe mate!

I hope all is well with you and yours.

Peace brother,

CM

Hello my friend, so good to see you here and as always thank you:tiphat:
All is good, family come back soon:jump:, so things will be even better.
I believe you will be batting next month......lol
Stay well my friend....K

Latest posts

Latest posts