What's new

Kangativa's 2010-11 Outdoor Grow

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
nice info kangativa :D taking notes! can you grab those 24oz cups from any local supermarket etc? i think you're right in giving the seedlings the opportunity to grow their taproot deep and fast, i think it also promotes bigger and quicker growth, so they end up getting to a greater height i'm told as they are tricked into thinking more depth = more space for roots (which it would in a natural environment). :D

Kangativa

Veteran
Thanks Shroomy......Keep it simple is my motto:tiphat:

Hey Darwin you can pick them up by the carton....I think 75 bucks for 500. Just check out a catering place....They are re-usable if you dont bash them around, for a long time.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
Thanks Shroomy......Keep it simple is my motto:tiphat:

Hey Darwin you can pick them up by the carton....I think 75 bucks for 500. Just check out a catering place....They are re-usable if you dont bash them around, for a long time.

sweet mate, thanks i'll look into it :D keep up the amazing work!

ahortator

Veteran
Hi all....Well the seeds are now in and soaking so I thought I would put up the list of what has been soaked.......Swazi Red, Swazi skunk, Zambian Copper, Kariba Suprise, Ghana, Pongo, Lebanese red sativa, pure Panama red sativa, Kali Mist circa 97-98, Old timer haze #1, Fet 303, lowland nam black, SSH, Nev's Haze, Black W, critical mass, Mango haze, critical haze, Afghanskunk x afghan haze, Nepalese, Malana cream, Pakistani, Afghani, 4 types of Thai strains, Chocolupe and a selection of my own crosses and of course MM.
That should keep me busy and happy...cheers K

Wow...! Amazing strains!

Keep them alive!

Greetings

Kangativa

Veteran
Wow...! Amazing strains!

Keep them alive!

Greetings

Hi ahortator......That is my aim:) Some of those strains are from African seeds which closed down 5-6yrs ago and some from Afropips which have just shut down......I know they will be F1's but at least they will still be around:gday:

Kangativa

Veteran
So what have you got in stock?

Oh...not much

SSH
Mango haze
Nev's Haze
NL x HZ AC
Critical haze
Critical mass
Black Widow
Afghanskunk x afghan haze
Shanti's Mazar
Afghani
Pakistani
Nepalese
Malana cream
4 types of Thai
Kali Mist circa 97-98
Old timer haze #1
Fet 303
Lowland Nam black
Chocolope
Jamacan Blue Mountain
Ortega
Hashplant x Haze
Swazi Red
Swazi skunk
Zambian Copper
Malawi Gold
Kariba Suprise
Ghana
Pongo
Lebanese red sativa
Panama red sativa
MM
MM x WW
Highland Oaxacan
HO x WW
Oaxacan Space Shuttle
Mendocino Girl
Norcal Skunk
Norcal Skunk x Jack Herer

Did I leave anything out?:jump:

Tell me mate, what are those Thai strains? Do you have a Meao Thai in there?

I'm just thinking - Meao Thai x Malawi Gold = Golden Tiger by Charlie & Dubi - said to be their two strongest strains (maybe pre-OTHaze)

I reckon we need to have a competition to see who can come up with the best crosses out of these strains with appropriate names.

Let me see...

Jamiacan Blue Mountain x Mango Haze = Jamaican Blue Mango aka ...

Blue Mango Jam.
:gday:

Lol.....yeah mate you have left a few out. Of the Thai strains I have White Thai, Thai stick, Wild Thai and Luang Prabang Lao.
Plus I think I have found my old Thai that I collected, but so far no germanation....will give some a bit of a rub today, see if that helps. But they are 30 yrs old and there is only a few so dont want to crack one open just yet to see if they are still good.

Some good names there mate....but you know me with names, I would rather see the breeding than a fancy name:tiphat:
Mendocino girl was named after my daughter coz she was born there and I did the cross the year she was born and Space shuttle was a name someone else said so it stuck.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha i like blue mango jam and nev-a-finish :D what about mullumbimby mayon-haze or maze lol, maze of madness. endless possibilities

Kangativa

Veteran
Well all is going well with the seed soaking, with everything having at least 3 or all of the seeds sprouted, except for my old Thai's.
I thought I would put up some pics of the Zambian Coppers and Mexican Oaxacans plus the seeds in their warm enviroment until they pop out of the ground:)

Attachments

• day 76(41 flo).3d
    day 76(41 flo).3d
    95.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Zambian Copper seeds 001.jpg
    Zambian Copper seeds 001.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 16
  • seeds 004.jpg
    seeds 004.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
is it just me or are others starting to wish they had these strains as well :) mmmmmmm yummy

Kangativa

Veteran
Lebanese Red sativa

Lebanese Red sativa

Here come the first ones.......The Red Lebs:tiphat:

Attachments

• Red Lebanese Sativa.jpg
    Red Lebanese Sativa.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Red Lebanese Sativa (2).jpg
    Red Lebanese Sativa (2).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 14