What's new

Kal’s mini tent of small wonders

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Sono bellissime,ma ho come l impressione che sono andate leggermente in over da azoto ,non credi? Io proverei a dargli 2/3 irrighi a sola acqua, ma per il resto complimenti! Seguo 💪😉👍

Ehi fratello

Sì, forse un po' troppo pesante con Niteogen. Non ci sarà molto altro nel feed d'ora in poi. Grazie per essere passato. Scusa per il computer sciatto tradotto in italiano.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Here’s a couple of pics from older grows for you @afghan
You may of seen them before though

Ace Seeds Black Domina x Nepalese Jam

332F698A-FE6B-4B86-B1F3-E72ED6101200.jpeg

This plant was a Green Poison ‘fast version’ from Sweet Seeds. A definite skunk hybrid that was a 5-6 in potency, aroma etc. what I really really loved about this plant was the structure and flower morphology.

3C2E85D6-C26C-4C85-B359-986265AB9B57.jpeg

D0FF7BC8-3A49-4664-BBFA-C87027E56D87.jpeg

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Great work Kal, the plant on the right looked lovely. You've done a great job dialing the tent in.
You know what @Blazeee , coming from you that was a real compliment. They looked great but came out smelling quite strange. Full on plastic and tennis balls, but not in a good way. The grow room is on a little break at the moment because I’m moving around too much.

Good to see you around. I hope you stick around or at least drop in more often. Your insight and knowledge are worth a lot

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
I’ve been faffing around travelling, holidaying and generally away from home for a little while. Now it’s time to get the little grow back on.

IMG_5432.jpeg

These are the likely candidates for the next grow, two of each. The Cherry AK / Sherb from CSI is definite, but I may change my mind about the Blaze_it_Panda’s Murex Extraction. My other choice is Banana Loaf (Orgnkid’s Banana OG x Blueberry Cookies) by Mr Grow Guy, a hobby breeder who doesn’t seem to around so much these days. I would prefer not having so much purple in the grow, but it looks as if I’m going to go with the flow a little.

I’ve replaced the old filter and was hoping to get a new light as well. Wanting to get the Migro Aray 4 as it will just fit inside the tent. Went to buy it two days ago and they won’t have stock till early September 😣 So will be starting these with the old cobs.

If you think I should switch up the Murex Extraction (Sunset Sherb x (Headband x Purple Urkle)) with the Banana Loaf, let me know below.

zif

Veteran
I’ve been faffing around travelling, holidaying and generally away from home for a little while. Now it’s time to get the little grow back on.

View attachment 18873787

These are the likely candidates for the next grow, two of each. The Cherry AK / Sherb from CSI is definite, but I may change my mind about the Blaze_it_Panda’s Murex Extraction. My other choice is Banana Loaf (Orgnkid’s Banana OG x Blueberry Cookies) by Mr Grow Guy, a hobby breeder who doesn’t seem to around so much these days. I would prefer not having so much purple in the grow, but it looks as if I’m going to go with the flow a little.

I’ve replaced the old filter and was hoping to get a new light as well. Wanting to get the Migro Aray 4 as it will just fit inside the tent. Went to buy it two days ago and they won’t have stock till early September 😣 So will be starting these with the old cobs.

If you think I should switch up the Murex Extraction (Sunset Sherb x (Headband x Purple Urkle)) with the Banana Loaf, let me know below.
I'd be very tempted to run with your current choices (rather than suggest you switch back to the Banana Loaf you had in mind earlier! ;-)). It feels like they may be more likely to gel together in the grow.

window

Veteran
Cherry AK x Sherb sounds awesome mate!
Hopefully you find something with a cherry flavour.
Selfishly I’d like you to run the Banana Loaf to see how they perform before I pop the ones you sent me ( Thanks bro )
The Murex sounds good too though😁

I’m gonna start the Blaze it Panda - Headband x Urkle today, the pic I’ve seen from the CSI ones look great!
I may even add the Archive- Tropical Fusion too.
Just need to make some room for them.

Good luck with the grow man, whatever you choose to do.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Thanks for the input all :)
I went with the murex extraction as I already had the pack out (was feeling lazy yesterday).

@window I’ll send you a pic the Banana Loaf from IG. Looks lovely and the Banana OG is meant to hit pretty hard. Looking forward to you cracking those beans.

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Always amazes me how much they grow in a week. These are two days into flower.

IMG_5485.jpeg

The cherry ak / sherb second from the left is quite squat. Haven’t really started training her yet. If anyone’s wondering, the half bricks are there to tie down the main stem when it has enough growth. After bending, each plant will (hopefully) have three main stems that are (hopefully) the same height vertically to each other. That’s the idea anyway..

I have my typical lighter, slightly damaged leaf growth in early veg. Can never seem to get it right. I’m coming to the conclusion that a more balanced spectrum light (added 4000k blue) with wider spread (no hot spots) might help.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I love archive, csi, notso and the gang.

I snagged a few packs from the notso release with csi. Hoping to pop those in October.

Most excited about the headband x chem 91, flo rida x f1 durb and headband x TK

Latest posts

Latest posts