What's new

Kali Mist, Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze

C

CannabisSativa

I can't wait to start my JH grow! Have you test driven any of them yet? If so, could you write a small smoke report for each of the phenos?

:joint:

CtHaddock

CS: Absolutely

Jack Herer #9 harvest @70d smoked very strong and have a little body to it, very anti anxiety uplifting high. Smells like BBQ. < 10% amber.
Jack Herer #4 harvest @73d is the same but I got tolerance to this one pretty fast. Smells like cheese and a little BBQ. < 10% amber.

Jack Herer #1 harvest @93d (today) smells like melon. up to 40% amber.

CtHaddock

MH11: 10% amber smells fruity
MH7: < 10% amber smells like paint and/or fuel
JH7: 50% amber smells like poop and cheese
JH6: 75% amber smells fruity

Koi

I loved the Jack Herer #4, it had an aroma of pepper and tasted a bit of pepper as well, a little hot flavour actually.

C

CannabisSativa

Damn they look tastey. Sensi JH seeds are in the mail and should arrive soon...I will definitely post a link to my diary when I start.

CtHaddock

CS: Thanks, I wish you luck with the JH. That strain did not come up as a winner for me alough I'll keep JH#9 a 10-11 week pheno for now as it had a nice complete body/head effect.

Koi: yeah some of them change their caracter during cure, it's cool. They start to change after just a couple of days.

Lets smell the jars! Of the phenos that's not all puffed up, I'm still working on getting the flow steady so I don't have to smoke uncured. But I have to get better at flushing too.

SSH#2 lemony hash
JH#1 sweet fruity hash
JH#2 bitter lemon
JH#3 freshly cut pine
JH#6 I can't pinpoint this, it's not fruity any more. Some kind of wood.
JH#7 sour sweat
MH#7 Also some kind of wood that I can't pinpoint.
MH#11 Now this smell is awsome. A litte sour, a little woody and a dominant smell that I have never smelled before. A very soft, sweet smell.

My final keepers are JH#9 with a significant body stone along with the happy anti anxiety head high, might be a good strain for my "normal" mood as bipolar. I have to test it more. KM#8 and MH#11 both have an awsome pure head high, totally paranoid free, anti anxiety and uplifting. This is what I will be counting on during a depression.

The JH that flowered longer gave a little paranoia, the SSH I guess wasn't the very best phenos of that strain. I have my replacement pack to grow still. I wouldn't have grown MH if the SSH would have germed better and that would have been a loss. So I'm happy. :)

I disqualified (sadly) the phenos of MH that demanded 10h light. I just can't give them 10h light in my current set up.

I will definetly buy new MH seeds when I can handle the 10/14 light.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
CtHaddock:Impressive grow to say the least. I just found this thread, but i gotta say that this was a great grow overall with impressive results from the looks of it.

that's too bad about having to toss the MH girls that needed shorter days. looks like you made some niiiice selections :rasta: