What's new

Kali Mist, Jack Herer, Super Silver Haze

riskofwater

the only other thing that i could think of that would spot like that could be iron deficiency. i wish your plants the best and hope they get better! it always sad to wake up and see that.:joint:

S

stoned teacher

Nice strains you got there.....got some of the classics...I really wanna get Jack Herer....I'm sure eventually I'll try it...

What's your ppm on those seedlings? You've gotten different advice as to what to do, but I'd be checking ph and upping the nutes a little bit, personally....

One thing I've been suprised about since using coco is how much nutes "seedlings" like once they start throwing off those third to fourth sets of leaves....

Good luck!

A

arvid b

Well now we can all sit back and watch you harvest pounds.

Good luck, CtHaddock

B

badugi

Really? :chin:

I'm probably going to be the only one to say that you should add some Ca/Mg. There I said it.

Nice beans. Hope to see some nice plants come out of 'em.

CtHaddock

Now they are transplanted in 1L containers and put under 400W HPS 18h light. They will move back to 3 or 4x105W CFL when I turn the HPS to 12h light for the AK48 cuts. Trying to use every watt to the most as electricity isn't free.

I will also add Mango Haze and Mystery Sativa (GSA freebies) to the sativa mother hunt.

A

arvid b

Can't wait to see what you find in your Mango Haze and Mystery Sativa.

Good growing to you

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my top 3 strains love jack herer got the SSH in germ right now just waiting for my kalimist beans hope they get better Ct....

CtHaddock

risk: Wet melitta filter on top of the fridge. I got the ms seeds 8 months ago and have stored them in room temperature, not ideal.

benji: Thanks, they are growing now waiting for sexing.

How do I choose what males to keep as fathers? I won't make seeds until I have flowered and selected the killer mothers and don't have enough light to keep like 15 fathers just to be sure.

M

mrcoco

Cthaddock take it little easy when u watering the plants ,i see that the ph is little high
theres some nice genetics u growing wow :)
peace
mrcoco

CtHaddock

I water with pH 6.3 and runoff is pH 5.8 but I also notice some indications on high pH. Especially on one of the AK48 that is very deformed but growing. I don't understand it since the pH is all right but maybe i should get a new pH test/meter. The Canna coco a&b is fresh and no particles in it so I don't belive it have lost it chelates and that should counteract any pH lockout from slightly too high pH. But theory and practice isn't always the same.

Latest posts

Latest posts