What's new

Kali China

G

Yah syd I have 3 kc outdoors and 1 has been that way since the 3rd node thinking a recessive China trait gots lotta purple on it too but might be due the cold front we've had for past 3 wks high of 65 days now were 93 fricking Michigan

Thanks Shadowsfall!Mine had hints of purple on her first true leaves.It is like that from day 1. Doesn't seem to have any problems,really.I have read that is a trait also frequent in some clones and can disappear with lots of Ca,haven't tried though.

Hope for the best Bleiweis!She looks adorable. :)

Samuel Caldwell

My KC fem, just under 8 weeks. Main bud and a secondary.

picture.php

View image in gallery

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My KC this year. Isn't as fast in flowering as last year but thats probably due to the weather (a lot of rain and low temperatures). Lets hope for the best! First buds with mold have already been removed...keeping my fingers crossed there won't be more!

Hi Bleiweis,

I'm sorry to hear the weather has not been good so far in your location, hopefully you have more sunny and dry days for the rest of the flowering. Kali China is not our most mold resistant indica, but she can handle well a bit of moisture in the ambient, at least better than most afghani indoor strains.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks, dubi. She sure seems to follow all of your comments and descriptions perfectly! I'm hoping to get some new pics up soon. She's doing great.

Thanks to you Samuel Caldwell :)

I'm glad your Kali China fits perfectly our official description of the strain. Congrats on the harvest! Please, let us know your opinion about her after a bit of curing process!

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bleiweis[/FONT]
i hope she will make it! Needs at least 10-14days to come in the "finish zone".
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]same here[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...round 50°...shitty cold this year...not much light ...

[/FONT]

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Took a picture early this morning. She's becoming purple all over...low temperatures are getting to her!

looks like a piney-blue, jingle-jangle spicy menthol pheno.
i wonder if the unique spicy menthol in some KC phenos is from the kali mist...
it's truly unique

Bleiweis

Veteran
Thanks for the feedback! I tasted a bud a couple of days ago and it's superb! I don't have a very lucky hand when picking good tasting herb, but this one is top notch! Up there with tasty phenos of Mextiza and Panama! Smells a bit like menthol! And when u light it up...oh...thats just superb!

Bleiweis

Veteran
Hey fellas!

This is my KC after ~8weeks of flowering. She's purple all over! The buds are quite hard and have a plesant smell of fruit. There are hints of something i can't decribe-spicy/menthol/incense...something like that! This smell especialy comes out when you light up the joint...it provides a very plesant burning smell-not like typical "burning hay"

I've had a lot of luck in october...its been sunny most of the part...and the last week is cold and dry! Couldn't ask for much more in my part!

The last 3 weeks she slowly turning her white hairs into brown ones. I might have already left her go too long...i dont have any microscope to help me determine what's going on with her trich heads. She's gaining weight everyday...althoug i have a feeling she's only rippening in the last days and nothing else. I'll be chopping her down in the next 2-4 days! So these are the last pictures of her still standing! Its been a plesant grow!

In picture nr.3 you can see purple mexican in the background!

EDIT: it seems to me that she's a bit less stick then lets say...2 weeks ago. Is that possible?

EDIT 2: she's sticky alright!

Last edited:

wasgedn

bleiweis thats fockin krass....you really rocked it.... ...so cool...
really insperational..
thx for great pics

wasgedn

bleiweiss i had to go back in the thread and check ....
hehe...you really kno how to post dude...waited till the end for the whole plant picture..
back then , i wasnt expecting that and in such climates..
roof is fire...

Bleiweis

Veteran
@wassup

hehe, yeah i know! I came out of nowhere :p it's quite hard to take photos in my place...especially when they're still in veg. Leaves...lots of leaves! :D so that'S why i usually take separate photos of certain buds :)

Your grow looks go to go! Thanks for the feedback! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread :)

Latest posts

Latest posts