What's new

Kali China

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Wow, that looks killer Bleiweis! The purple pheno that dubi keeps talking about for sure. :)

wasgedn

day25
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

wasgedn

picture.php

picture.php

day30 1212... 23 flower days
i didnt see until on pic..looks like somet bug had to try some kc leaf in bottom area..but no worry...
...the upper light mutated leaf can come from uvb light i had hanging there...
she is smelling promising...in this phase intense sharp sour...but i only had one hit...eheh..

rlsmooth

Nice looking kc you got going there M8! One can see the development clearly from the pics ^^. Kc seems to grow pretty uniform nowadays, similar structure in my tent too.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
congo#3 x KC, re-veg.
this girl's aromas are deeply woody, and effects clean and clear.
picture.php

just started throwing multi-fingered leaves.
will be flipping her very soon; just waiting on more
pure green OT haze males to show sexuality, for pollinating her.
2 RSVP'd so far,
tho' the first one looks too lumber-maker for breeding with.

looking forward to both
woodyCongo x greenHaze, and
piney-spicyMentholKC x greenHaze
effects and aromas in the off-spring.

saludos

wasgedn

now i am really hooked on re vegging low falutin...

did you harvest buds from that plant and now revegging?

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
now i am really hooked on re vegging low falutin...
did you harvest buds from that plant and now revegging?
cheers, wasup.
she was originally flowered this past winter.
harvested the main central stem (zoom in,
and you can see where it used to be),
leaving a few side stems with buds.
she was re-vegged using 24hr light.
then she was moved, along with her other
revegged sisters: OExVbT and gloomslayer,
under attic window light for the summer.

but then, as days starting getting shorter,
she quickly switched into flowering,
(OExVbT and gloomslayer only began some light stretching)
which i halted with 24hr light...
tho' it took forever to get her back into veg mode this time.
when i flip her into flower again, she'll probably move
fast (esp. using 11/13 schedule), which is why i want to
have my gOThaze males lined up and (near) ready when i do.

saludos

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
This is my KC after ~8weeks of flowering. She's purple all over! The buds are quite hard and have a plesant smell of fruit. There are hints of something i can't decribe-spicy/menthol/incense...
bleiweis- i did a google search of "kali mist" "smoke reports",
and spicy piney menthol were frequent aromas/flavors noted.

EDIT: Claude, the Serious Seeds rep at their forum here,
says this of KM's genetic background in this post:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=4982228&postcount=8
"Just to clarify the Kali Mist lineage:
The genetics of Kali Mist come from Cambodia, Colombia, Mexico and Africa.
Respect
Claude"

wasgedn

thx low falutin..

wouldnt be africa that big lol...

EDITi realize in that moment scrolling...
LOL::i kno some boards but ic members just have best avatar pics...hehe

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the feedback! I tasted a bud a couple of days ago and it's superb! I don't have a very lucky hand when picking good tasting herb, but this one is top notch! Up there with tasty phenos of Mextiza and Panama! Smells a bit like menthol! And when u light it up...oh...thats just superb!

Hey fellas!

This is my KC after ~8weeks of flowering. She's purple all over! The buds are quite hard and have a plesant smell of fruit. There are hints of something i can't decribe-spicy/menthol/incense...something like that! This smell especialy comes out when you light up the joint...it provides a very plesant burning smell-not like typical "burning hay"

I've had a lot of luck in october...its been sunny most of the part...and the last week is cold and dry! Couldn't ask for much more in my part!

The last 3 weeks she slowly turning her white hairs into brown ones. I might have already left her go too long...i dont have any microscope to help me determine what's going on with her trich heads. She's gaining weight everyday...althoug i have a feeling she's only rippening in the last days and nothing else. I'll be chopping her down in the next 2-4 days! So these are the last pictures of her still standing! Its been a plesant grow!

What a beauty Bleiweis :)

I'm really happy that you have found the more modern archetyped purple incensey Kali China pheno, it looks very close to the Kali China F4 21 -4, main Kali China parental plant i have used to breed latest Kali China generation.

Glad you had a favorable October to avoid molds and to get the best resins in your outdoor plants. Glad also you think you made the right choosing this strain :yes:

How are are the aromas and effects now after a bit of curing ? Mango incensey aromas ? Pleasant, relaxed effect with a positive 'illuminating' sativa side ?

Wish you enjoy the harvest! ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
7 weeks 11/13,3 days now in a sort of greenhouse facility,low light,low temps .I'll give her one more week for final touch...
View Image
View ImageView ImageView Image

Nice Syd! :dance013:

Glad to see your Kali China in her last days of flowering, showing the purple colors with the drop of temps that are now so frequent in the line. Really fast flowering and with the hashplant look :yes: I think you made the right choice dropping down the temps in her last stage of flowering... china yunnan indica strains like Kali China or Orient Express really benefit from the drop of temps and a drier ambient in the last part of flowering, producing more resinous tighter buds, with better terpenes too.

Are you getting berry, hashy, violet aromas in your Kali China pheno ?

G

Beauties, Syd! Nice work!

Thanks a lot Sam!

Nice Syd!

Glad to see your Kali China in her last days of flowering, showing the purple colors with the drop of temps that are now so frequent in the line. Really fast flowering and with the hashplant look . I think you made the right choice dropping down the temps in her last stage of flowering... china yunnan indica strains like Kali China or Orient Express really benefit from the drop of temps and a drier ambient in the last part of flowering, producing more resinous tighter buds, with better terpenes too.

Are you getting berry, hashy, violet aromas in your Kali China pheno ?
Hi dubi!She's getting almost black very quickly.I remember you suggesting lower temps for the finish.
The smells are amazing and very complex.I wouldn't say berry for sure.Mostly sweet cream,violet maybe,perhaps some incense ,too.
Very unique.

Some pics at 8 weeks.I am thinking of taking the top part in a couple of days and leave the rest one week more.I could give her one more week and take her at once,too.I'll see.

cQu4ejH.jpg
CdwRYAA.jpg
pjqsLPa.jpg
sll4Tnl.jpg

suPvG6s.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts