What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just some nugs....

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
MGJ, lol many thanks for the kind words and for stopping by! :smile:
Your Mongrels are looking superb bro. Everyone, if you don't know
Mr GreenJeans, do yourself a favor and check out the link in his
sig.....the dudes got it goin' on!

mayan, hahaha...don't get too excited! :joint:

Greyskull, LMAO! :biglaugh: Thanks bro! Can't wait to see those Chuck D flowers man.

'09 is going to be the best year yet! Nothing in flower at the moment, but I
have some nice Bio-Diesel and Deep Chunks in veg that will go into flower in
the coming weeks. Can't wait to have some flowering females in the garden again.....

Graceweed

:rasta:

Amazing Grace..... super 3d....magnificent little sticky sculptures, when the magic of nature meets the love of the grower......and the concentration of a great photographer too!!

:bow: :bow:

Thanks FLG, ....enjoyint :joint:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Local purp...

picture.php

View image in gallery

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
hey 5legg what cut of tha purp is that shit looks super purple:yoinks:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
No idea what strain it is scoot, it's some local bud that comes around from time to time.

The guy I get it from just calls it 'purp'...

Tastes like grape fuel.

RooR HeaD

5 legged goat u always seem to amaze me with your great looking bud! any who that shit on the xbox controller looks just like my purps in my statsh!

what do u think by the way what is it! This isnt a great pic cause i suck with a camera but yea hear ya go thsi is prolly my favorite strain in my statsh! i got every piace in this pic still!

51059IMG_1325.JPG

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya 5LG :wave:
Holy diamond dust - look at the bling on those buds!!!! :yes: That bio-diesel, cheeyit man - those trichs look covered with water drops the heads are so big :yoinks: Strong work dude - hmmm, wanna adopt a low cost son??? :biglaugh: Great to see you've been busy busy with the green :rasta:

And thanks for the kind comment above - traffic to my thread mysteriously zoomed :laughing:

Be safe be happy -MGJ

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
A+ gear youve got here 5LG.. I aint smoked in 2 days now, and your making it really hard for me... :rasta:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have some awesome nuggs there great camera work, you will have to excuse me now i have to cleanup my druel off my keyboard
Thanks for sharing
Peace and K+

Latest posts

Latest posts