What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Just one more ride...

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Looks like she was root bound for a bit. She will definitely start to preflower like crazy, or full on flower if she is bound much at all. It does look like her because of this. Seen her look like that for sure. Damn man, are you sure it only got down to 65 in that room. Because 65 isnt really that low. They looked like they may have got colder than that.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I know it man, surprised me. It could be a combo effect of some ph problems i was having a month or so ago. I fixed the ph and things started looking better then it cooled off and i didn’t think much of it and i started seeing little problems showing up, shriveling, drooping and rusting look to plants all around the room, not all of them but a lot of different strains. Its the first winter vegging under a lot of LED so i added a 1000w hps and turned the heat up and things have slowly greened up. That MOB plant made a trip in a box so its led a tough life early on and just now got big enough to up pot. They all arr looking better everyday. I did learn not to flower plants with any cold stress showing because they will not recover in flower, they do ok but never reach full potential.

65 degrees lights on for a few weeks is a problem and won’t happen again.

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
The gary payton, 3 of 4 rs11, runtz, and mac must of had the worst of the combo. They look like i revegged them. The kushmints and blue dream didn’t care. I threw away a bunch but back to healthy clones.
IMG_0564.jpeg
IMG_0563.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0566.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0558.jpeg
    IMG_0558.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 27

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Its been a long winter in the garden. Roosta called it, the plants weren’t fucked up by 60 degrees or ph or overwatering like i chased for months. I was describing what i was dealing with about a month ago to a friend and he brought up russett mites. Put the leaves under a microscope and sure enough those fuckers were on every plant. I have been spraying every other day since rotating between everything i could get. Dipping plants in micronized sulfur at 2tbs/gal seemed to help the most. I threw away hundreds of plants and lost a few cuts but everything is looking better and i saved most the genetics i cared about. Lots of healthy clones. The room 5 weeks into flower is getting close to 1500 ppm co2 on its own lights off, feels good.
Luckily i took them to the new place also but its coming along.

That last one is the mac i picked up in october or so and its been through hell but she survived

Attachments

• IMG_0882.jpeg
    IMG_0882.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0889.png
    IMG_0889.png
    369.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0896.png
    IMG_0896.png
    5 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0895.png
    IMG_0895.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0894.png
    IMG_0894.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0893.png
    IMG_0893.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0892.png
    IMG_0892.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0890.png
    IMG_0890.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0891.png
    IMG_0891.png
    4 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I have also dealt with those but not these and it really was months of struggling thinking it was everything but mites. I thought my ipm was thorough enough, humbling to say the least. It got to the point that they were killing plants, eating flowers. It was shitty timing, building out a new space. This was that mac 6 weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_0897.png
    IMG_0897.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 39
Last edited:

madalasatori

Veteran
Sorry to hear of the problems you’ve been having, your grow was always the number one inspiration for me and I know you can get through this and keep moving forwards.

I’m out the game now, I would give anything to have an infestation right now so try and grateful for having a grow.

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
I hope to dip every clone i put in a pot in sulphur from now on if for nothing else but for peace of mind. They seem to love it and it feels like it gives them a suit of armor. I had forgotten how much healthy plants can stretch, going to take some work to get them in a good place, its week 4

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpeg
    IMG_1005.jpeg
    582 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1002.jpeg
    IMG_1002.jpeg
    595.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1003.jpeg
    IMG_1003.jpeg
    561.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1004.jpeg
    IMG_1004.jpeg