What's new

~Just-In-Case~

D

DaveMR

Hello again Shutterbug :)
I really hope you don't mind me doing this but I had a fiddle with two of your pics and I think you may like the difference. If not I will delete em :)

JustinCase

Nah Dave I don't mind. Your always welcome to do just about whatever in here. You can tell how motivated I am to edit my pics. Shoot crop and resize and I was good. Edit away :)

Last edited:
Y

YwouldntI

you ever try to learn some shit...on weeed man?! LOL.i went to chat last night but you already had dipped out yo.i'll be in there tonight fasho try to stop thru you know my hrs. pimpin.peace-Y-

R

Raistlin Majere

Feckin love the new avatar :respect:
oh yeah the plants look good too :joint: LOL
like the macro's bro
:lurk:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Them macros GO Just! everytime I try ta take some they come out blurry as fuck.

JustinCase

Y-Sorry bro I was done. I was done all day yest too. Gotta love some cookies.
exploziv_gbb-Thank you sir, I'm glad you like.
Raist-Thanks my man, I think this avatar is perfect. So get used to it. It'll probably be around for a while.
MO-You just need a second lens that can shorten the focus distance. Like my weed goggle through a jewelers scope or something else that you happen to find.
retawgnob-The butter is pretty good.
SirSmokalot-Thank you sir.
---------------------------------------------
Whipped up some cookies. This time was Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. They were so good that they are already gone, and I've been walking around in a haze for a couple days straight(Two and your good). So have a few other people. :smoke:

In need of some more butter

That's better

Tic Tock, Tick Tock

And well all these cookies are gone. And I forgot to snag a picture what they looked like after being done. I just couldn't wait to try em when they were fresh and well it was too late from there. Late

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
beena while since I had any "baked" goods
Gives me an idea for an upcoming camping trip

Y

YwouldntI

lookin delicioso compadre.
ok thats it im cookin me some more goodies tonight and polish off my budder....sheeaaat i might just go take a couple spoonfulls to the face and cut out the bakin part ;)
peace-Y-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
i like to spread it on lil cookie cakes out of the toaster. soarin by lunch when eatin for breakfast

JustinCase

Dr D-Right on Doc. Got have the munchies to get the munchies.
Y-I couldn't just take a couple spoonfulls to the face. Too funny.
SirSmokalot-Good deal man. I find myself using for all sorts of different things. Especially when it gets back around to butter time again and I still have some left.
------------------------------------------------
So for today we have a feature on the moms. I think that about covers it. Some are a little sickly lookin in spots but do I look worried. :bashhead: They are getting a haircut today so this can be the before shots?

Mystery Strain(It gets a name soon, because I'm tired of calling it mystery strain)

AK47

SpeedQueen(it's losing the C now as there's no more A or B)

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey man, rock'n some 47 I see, can't wait to see the bats.... it's always fun naming strains.... sometimes those mystery ones turn out to be jewels, take care man.

B/R

JustinCase

Don't know about bats BR, I'm only workin a 400. I do have the test clone going about halfway through in 1.5L containers but I do have the original plant harvested already and it was off to the side of the box. Let me find a pic... ok 2

Last edited:

JustinCase

So I didn't give the girls a haircut so nothing new to show there, instead here's a couple bud shots of flowers in various stages of flowering.​

Last edited:

homusubi

nice one man ;)
what strain is it?

509830053.JPG

Saludos!

JustinCase

That was my ak seed plant. It actually finished about two weeks ago now. I'm actually looking forward to the next generation of clones from it getting ready to leave their dixie cups in a couple of days.