What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just blew 8000$

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Good luck with your build.

I am about to turn one of my cars into a sleeper.

Taking out the Automatic and putting in a 6-speed, Supercharging the 4.0 V8, new exhaust, coil overs, wheels, etc.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
These are old news, but fuck it, I still want one.

HPA Motorsports Stage II Twin Turbo VW R32

0401_02z+volkswagen_golf_r32_hatchback+engine_bay.jpg

r32-golf-hpa3.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXAgnhJKbQY

El Vexilix

Congratulations on your purchace of a Z15A . You should have lots of fun with it . I don't rember if it has the 4 wheel steering or the electronic control suspension . If it doesn't , you got the lightest of the chassis but without the rigidity braces .
Nice title by the way , made the views kick past 2k . I'm jealous of that and the fortune to find that kind of vehicle for the price and the previous owner history .

Hey FirstTracks , like what you'r typing . Never really bump into growers that are into tuning . (or @ least I hope you're a grower)
I'm really liking the QUAD ROTARY R26B stuffed fd from Scoot Sports .
Mmmmm..... 510 with a 13b REW .... 510 tt , i'd keep both in there . 510 is too light to have that much responsiveness with the single t setup . You'd be flying and peeling out everywhere . lol