What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

G

whats up guys thanks for the cooments and what not.. just a quike update to show progression of the youngsters they are really starting grow and man theya re some freakin pigs i tell you i ahve given them their first feeding and man they loved it ...take a look

cheese

heads Gbum

and gdiesel runt

basic diesel

strawberry diesel showing some toppage

omega diesel

sour diesel ibl

dj's TB

a pack of ak-47's

acapulco gold

sour d and omeg d experiment growing nicely

next generation

G

hello swerve..
damn dude you have so much going st once how the hell do you keep up with them and still hold down a job......i have no idea where to even start, but i can say that second pic is perfect dude i love that shot man....

the topped strawberry looks fantastic, basic diesel pic looks like a spider bro very cool.....i like them ak bro you know i do man......the last pic has me fairly excited to be honest ohhhhh yaaaaaaaa........

hell buddy it all looks so damn good, just keep doing what your doing and try your best to manage all those plants and seedlings and clones and mommas......
f*** man

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that acapulco gold looks pretty. lovin the genetic variation, variety cant get enough of it!

G

HELL YA ...now that is what I am talking about.... :yoinks:

Damn homie Jaws was right when he said "how the hell do you keep up with them and still hold down a job"....

Hard work paying off big time! Damn Everything looks perfect and healthy....Keep it up Maestro!

ColoraDro

damn dude nice variety of goodies bro cant wait to see you flower them babies :yummy:

Damn swerve now i know where the name comes from cause you be getin your swerve on :joint:

peace dude

70s_PotHead

They all look happy and healthy, like jaws said, I don't know how you keep up with all the watering and differant nute mixes....keep up the hard work, better you than me haha... So whatever became of your DWC experiment??

70s :joint:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Dayum Swerve! What ^^^ said - you must run 72 hour days! Much :respect: for your ambitious strain selection, looks like you're running a mini amazon rainforest in the making! :yoinks:

G

hahahah thanks guys yeah first things first labeling them is crucial. lol otherwise i look at them before work i give them some water and spray the clones then i get home from work check on thema nd the flowering ladies.. thats all really but when it come to maintnence its some work but not bad.. things are getting big fast now show soon i will grab a top from each and throw into flower to see if the plant is male or female. males will be culled except for any sour d ,omega,strawd,TB,or ak male will be kept for pollen. yeah things will grow even better when i get my darn new lights.i am fixing the arrangment of the t5's so i will get even more lumens and watts in the veg chamber..thanks for the kind words everyone

J

jonnybgood29

:bow: :bow: :bow: dude i run half as many as you and am ready to drop. dont know how you do it! you need a full time staff to help you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ill be the first to volunteer!

G

Swerve said:
males will be culled except for any sour d ,omega,strawd,TB,or ak male will be kept for pollen.

Uh oh....Do I hear new Swerve KushXcrosses coming to a Auction Soon?

Do I hear a new seed co in the works???

SwerveSeedCo. ....Keep'em in your garden and They'll keep your garden Swerve'n!!!!!
:woohoo:

billbob

Wow those are fantastic looking! Hard enough making 1 look that nice, but you are juggling them like a circus pro with nine chainsaws. You can tell there is a lot of love there

G

whats up bro how you been how are things.. hahahahah

respect nope no new seed co.. wouldnt even think of it. but i might make a few crosses. i was thinking of hitting a lower branch of the purple kush with a dj trueblue male.. along with maybe a pure kush cross and mabye a small bubba cross. but these will be small amounts of seeds like 5-10 each.. you know then if something yummy is good i can work on it from there since i will ahve the parents . yeah i bombed everything yesterday noticed a spidermite infestation not bad only 1 plant but i bombed them quike.. will do so again in 2 days and then 2 days after that for complete inialation..lol

G

Swerve said:
whats up bro how you been how are things.. hahahahah

respect nope no new seed co.. wouldnt even think of it. but i might make a few crosses. i was thinking of hitting a lower branch of the purple kush with a dj trueblue male.. along with maybe a pure kush cross and mabye a small bubba cross. but these will be small amounts of seeds like 5-10 each.. you know then if something yummy is good i can work on it from there since i will ahve the parents . yeah i bombed everything yesterday noticed a spidermite infestation not bad only 1 plant but i bombed them quike.. will do so again in 2 days and then 2 days after that for complete inialation..lol

Hell ya can not wait to see some Stablized Swerve Special Reserves Poppin!

damn tasty crosses your talking about...... :canabis:

Serious Strainulation....LOLOLOL

P.S. Give those little Bastards hell! SAY GOODBYE BUGGERS! :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id like to see a good ak male crossed to the pk, it couldnt just be any male though it would have to be a real stinky, and stocky male.

swerve seed co..........good thing you said no. seedbanks just annoy me. the herbs of all kinds should be free in my eyes.

go with the no pest strips for mites, bombs and foggers never worked fully or long term for me. there would always be a few mites that lived and start up another group of them. you wont regret it man im serious, the only bug you see is a dead bug .

G

interesting idea there jay i love my ak. and i ahve a few really nice indica looking ak's. and 1 sativa.. so we will see which are boys. im going to pull the tops on most and start sexing..

J

jonnybgood29

next time you run seeds let me know. i have a few crosses youll love!!!!

G

jonhy if you talking to me for sure bro.. 70's dude for sure bro... i could imagine how they would do in your setup wow. they would grow crazy huge kolas. like you current run... so these babies are eating a lot and kinda root bound but thats ok. im getting them ready to sex then under the 250 and into bigger containers they go. but i first ahve to figure out ladies and males...

G

and some pics i just pinch most tops gonna give them a few days to recover from that then off with their heads. i will take the tops and throw them into some water and throw them 12/12 to find out sex

take a look

acapulco gold

serious ak-47

dj's tb

Big Buddhas Cheese

sour diesel ibl

omega d

straw d

basic d

H3ads Gbum

Gdiesel runt

G

Swerve said:
then off with their heads.

LOLOLLOL

Awesome Pics dude ...All the your plants look so nice and healthy...Green and healthy..Thanks for the update pics.... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: