What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

G

they went from water to rapid rooters. nice and moist.. all they other took go fiure i think its from the tap root not breaking the medium and growing throughout it.so the top just gets to tall and falls over.. . i have them under my fluros. not like it was 20 of them just 4 of them but they were 2 omega diesels. 1 strawberry diesel and a sour d

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the diesels just cant hang, lol jk. shit happens sometimes nothin you can do about it.

G

hell yeah we did dude. aswome glad to know she is back in action !!! ladies and gentleman magenta diesel resurrected.....

kushedout

Your little guys are going to love those T-5's. Really helps to keep the plant super green all over. Good luck getting nice moms from those seedlings Swerve.

G

here some pics i too last night itsshows my mom clone seedling area and all the t-5's.. all the seedlings are looking great today and they are all going into there new homes today... i will post pics monday of them in there new homes...take a look

and this is my green crack mom

2 pre-98bubba kushes and the top you see on the bottom right is orgnkids greenpheno bubba

a few og kush clones

thats all until moday when i ahve pics of the seedling in their new homes an nice and labeled

G

so all seedlings ahve been put into small containes i will show pics of them all they are all now diggin life.. gonna have some more pics tom...

G

Looking perfect as usual...Got any new updates of the moms and the seedlings??

WOOT MAGENTA DIESEL IS BACK IN THE HOUSE!

Keep up the good work...

Respect

G

actually here's and update oh yeah

things are growing slowly but surely..

ak-47 serious seeds

acapulco gold

BBC=bigbuddha's Cheese

dj's tb

H3ads Gbum

basic diesel

sour d ibl

omega deisel

strawberry diesel

og kush

clones

outdoor fun

G

Awesome work...Everything looks so good....Your a hard working dude.

MUCHO RESPECTO MAESTRO!

G

thank you bro i forgot to add the green crack mom i ahve so is super dank and finishes in 49 days. its crazy smells the way the buds taste.. she has been seperated from the rest due to mites.so here she is

G

Green C...Oh ya...Give those pesky mites hell....49days is friggin awesome and Isn't green C Sativa dom? That would be sooo cool a sativa Dom in 49 days...Come on can I get a AMEN!!!!

G

yeah she is a keeper just ahve to get them under control funny thing is theya rent on any other plants just her somehow.. oh well its ok as i am about to fumigate anyways..

G

so here's some pics of the litle ones enjoy things are growing good. a little slow from some but not bad i will be adding brand new light this weekend so things should start to improve in the growth department soon enough

a little experiment

strawberrydiesel

BBCheese

sourdiesel ibl

omega diesel

h3ads Gbum

dj Tb

serious ak-47

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahh shit man mites, fuckin little buggers. get some no pest strips in the room, and no worries on mites. they will either die or get the hell out fast. and you wont see them again for a long time. whats with the lil experiment?

AbaZabba

Sweet stuff swerve, love the variety got going and the clone mass, keep up the good shit mang. How far away are those floros?

:dance:

G

eh no worries they are dead now they killed the green crack mom and died with her it was ok. no biggies. the lights are a little higher than usual right now as a nice high moved over us and temps are back to 105 so. for now things are going to ahve to deal but i also am waiting on 6 brand new t5 to come in so once they are hear man its going to get good as they will get way more light plus i might throw them under the 250 hps soon. but who knows..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts