What's new

Just a spot for me MOMS..

UNREGISTRD

:wave: god damb nice looking little girls there!! they grow sooo fast when u dont look at em for a week! holy shit!
Time to start to turning some over and letting em gettt there freak on huh??
Oh wait your cab is currently a jungle in the works of a rainforest!!! :pointlaug
HOLY SHIT those pics are awesome too! :woohoo: Damb its nice to see ladies again..I actually cant wait to get back to see my ladies!!! :joint:

G

dude your cab;s going to be alot nicer than mine. lol plus we will get to see the kushes close to finish. should be killer.. yeah im going to tap tops and start sexing i just ahve to get 30 freakin cups together and start labeling them hahahaha.. see you saturday and show the dam what the cali kush is all about now that you got the package

UNREGISTRD

Swerve said:
dude your cab;s going to be alot nicer than mine. lol plus we will get to see the kushes close to finish. should be killer.. yeah im going to tap tops and start sexing i just ahve to get 30 freakin cups together and start labeling them hahahaha.. see you saturday and show the dam what the cali kush is all about now that you got the package

lol..thanks man ya the cab was out of control crazy colors/looks the whole 9!!
Like holy fuck suges kushes are really some fucking dank man your going to be really happy..Looks like friday there coming down so we should have some good harvest pics of all kinds of different kush!! :woohoo:

G

things are growing great i have to start sexing everything. so everythinig will loose their heads this week for sexing.

abusive og still small but growing

sour d experiment growing great

i think this is a cheese

h3ads gdiesel runt growing reat now

h3ads gbum

basic diesel all three are perfectly uniform

strawberrydiesel

sour diesel ibl

omega diesel

Dj's TB

acapulco gold

group shots

70s_PotHead

Those babies look really good my friend, I'll take a IBL, an Omega and a Straw diesel to go please...... :D

70s :joint:

G

hello swerve...
hey bro yup sure is looking good over there, by the looks of that STRAWBERRY diesel i think i should have put an early order in for one of them beauties really nice looking......love the group shots man very nice.............keep up the great work and hope the heat is over for you for awhile i know that had to hurt man.......
see yaaaa :joint:

G

Hell ya homie...They all look good man....Still green and healthy each looking very distinct.

They really look like they are all taking off....Great update!

All very intriguing strains..... :joint:

G

yeah everything is growing great they are really set in their mediums and are constanly hungry as i am keeeping them small going to make bonsai moms of them. the sexing will commence tonight after work. let keep fingers crossed over the next few days to week we will know what we got

J

jonnybgood29

rela nice plants my friend. is it possible to put my order in now to the swerve bank!!!!! :yummy: :yummy:

G

yeah my selection is getting bettter and better by the day. i will ahve more pics soon i promise. everything is growing great getting big im finnaly taking clones from them tonight so we will see what happens... also i got a beautiful black thai mother and i ahve a nice ducksfoot plant i have to sex and 90day wonder and a romulan cut and cotton candy.. so thing should be interesting in the very near future.. well i will be back to report on the male female ratio of all the strains in question

G

so i ahve yet to take the tops to sex i ahve ben too busy with side work and you all know when the money is there to make you go get it.. so i ahve been editing and compressing overtime. so the plants are healthy a bit beat up from the foggers but looking great.. i added more light in there for them so theya re really diggin life..take a look

acapulco gold

serious ak-47

dj's true blue

gdiesel from h3ads seeds runt but growing true now

gbums from h3ads seeds

group o diesel omegad,sourdibl,strawberryd,basicd

romulan

abusive og

black thai

hehehehehe DUCKS FOOT

90day wonder

group shot with the cheeses up front. so far i think i ahve 1 girl cheese hahahah grilcheese girlcheese pistils looks small thoguh so i will watch intently .. something is actually preflowering the rest i will clone and throw 12/12

G

so its official we have 1 confirmed female big buddha cheese. and we ahve about 4 or 5 tentative ladies and about 3-4 tentative males.. i will bust out the magnifyn glass and check them out tonight or tom and see if anything says hello...other wise i looked at them all last night for the first time ever wow theya re really healthy minus some minor burns from the foggers but they should make some nice moms thats for sure

G

Swerve said:
so its official we have 1 confirmed female big buddha cheese. and we ahve about 4 or 5 tentative ladies and about 3-4 tentative males.. i will bust out the magnifyn glass and check them out tonight or tom and see if anything says hello...other wise i looked at them all last night for the first time ever wow theya re really healthy minus some minor burns from the foggers but they should make some nice moms thats for sure

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Purple Kush x ? =Purple Swerve

OGK x ? =OG swerve

Killer Kush Crosses Coming Soon To A Swerve Near you!

G

yeah there are some plans so far. im thinking this...

serious seeds ak-47 male indica phenoXpure kush =pure47
Dj's trueblue if i ahve a male Xpurple kush and pure kush
cheese Xpurekush
and any of the diesel to pure kush. unless the ibl is a male then it goes to the pure kush and the purple and the pkXsd should be fun oh and maybe something to the bubba as well but yeah i will ahve a little fun experimenting.. i have some things in the mix...

G

Heck ya homie!.....Fun as it gets....Maybe even Find/create some great medicinal strains for Med scene.....Crosses are like art.....a great piece of art can be priceless....I love the idea of crossing great strains....Keep up the good work Maestro!

G

so far some numbers are in. we ahve 1 very very nice stout purple indica dom looking male dj short true blueberry. he was found last night and immediatly put into 12/12 as i need pollen to pollinate the purple kush with it.the i think i have an indica dom ak-47 male not sure yet so . but i ahve a confirmed female truebluerry,basicdiesel,2cheese ladies, and i think not positive but pretty dam sure i ahve the 1 strawberry diesel is a ladieso should be a nice couple of grow set up once i start to do my training on them and get them mothering up