What's new

Jury in - john wilson NOT GUILTY on first degree felony

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
But this is exactly what LEO and the feds are afraid of.

If every drug dealer merely can claim "medical" then no one could be prosecuted anymore.

But is "all use" really medical, not IMO.

Damn dude...I just got back from a week working at the Collective...
Homie had MS...that is like the number 1 thing that Cannabis works for...get a grip--

pthway4

i dont think this guy could fake MS that easily.

I agree...I happened to have the pleasure of meeting this gentleman at Harrisburg rally the other week....He is definitely not drug dealer and HE IS a Legit Med. patient.....

Congrats to you John Wilson...I hope the other charges worked out as well!!! God Bless New Jersey:xmastree::thanks:

B

Blue Dot

Damn dude...I just got back from a week working at the Collective...
Homie had MS...that is like the number 1 thing that Cannabis works for...get a grip--

I get it.

My point was that if a truly legit medical patient in a state with no med laws (like this guy) can claim medical and get off then what's to stop all the fakers that will follow, kinda like what's going on in cali.

In cali it started with the legit patients and I was cool with that but then the abuse that we all see followed so why would it be any different in any other state?

You're saying you can't put yourself in LEO's shoes for a minute and see this.

Like I said before, there should be two laws, one that legalizes medical and one that legalizes recreational. Otherwise the two just get two jumbled together like it is now. And it's not working now, look at all the debate going on in cali. That's an indication the system at the present time isn't working.

fatigues

Veteran
By the way, it appears that Wilson still faces the possibility of five to 10 years in prison, because the jury found him guilty of second-degree manufacturing and third-degree drug possession.

So stop popping the champagne corks. This guy is facing some potentially serious time.

The best news is that Governor Corzine can give this guy a New Year's present before he leaves office in early January and just pardon him now seeing as the verdict is in.

It would be a kindness to the man just before Xmas. It's not as if the people of the state would think ill of Corzine for doing so. The whole prosecution has been a rather deplorable and shocking tale.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
I get it.

My point was that if a truly legit medical patient in a state with no med laws (like this guy) can claim medical and get off then what's to stop all the fakers that will follow, kinda like what's going on in cali.

In cali it started with the legit patients and I was cool with that but then the abuse that we all see followed so why would it be any different in any other state?

You're saying you can't put yourself in LEO's shoes for a minute and see this.

Like I said before, there should be two laws, one that legalizes medical and one that legalizes recreational. Otherwise the two just get two jumbled together like it is now. And it's not working now, look at all the debate going on in cali. That's an indication the system at the present time isn't working.

You just made a perfect case against Vicodin and Valium--

ChronJohn

I came in here to add that he's still facing 5-10 years and it seems Fatigues has beat me to it... more power to you lol. You're right though, he can still get a pardon, hopefully Corzine does that cuz this guy is just getting legally shat on right now..

B

Blue Dot

You just made a perfect case against Vicodin and Valium--

Huh?

It was easy as hell for me to get a rec from medicann because they'll issue a rec to anyone.

It wouldn't be nearly as easy for me to get a rec for vicodin because vicodin isn't a rec, it's a prescription and the DEA regulates prescriptions and the doctors who write them unlike cannabis and the doctors who write recs.

Isn't that why cali's in the mess it's in right now? There is NO oversight on the abusive doctors. If they had the feds breathing down their backs you can bet it would be a different (and perhaps "better") scene.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
But this is exactly what LEO and the feds are afraid of.

If every drug dealer merely can claim "medical" then no one could be prosecuted anymore.

But is "all use" really medical, not IMO.

Fucking ASSHOLE not every ass clown BlueDot can claim MS, do you understand that is a testable condition? If the NAZI judge allowed him to enunciate only that one sentence, what makes you think he doesn't have MS?

Why are we applauding that a free man was gagged, museled, and allowed only to speak one sentence in his own defense?

Peace, :joint:

thats B.S. dont matter if it is rec or med the government sucks and they will fuck anyone they can its all about money bluedot your point pisses me off do your fucking home work before the late 30s it was legal for all of us but because of the fucking government and corporations it became about money before the late 30s the was no limits and no control over it and it pisses me off that people have to put control on everything what happened to the usa being a fucking free country our right have been taking was to much away and it just seems to be getting worse all of the damn time its a fucking plant god gave us as he gave us fruits and veggies so why not make them all fucking illegal as well oh wait the government has started to allow the fucking corporations to do that as well.

B

Blue Dot

thats B.S. dont matter if it is rec or med the government sucks and they will fuck anyone they can its all about money bluedot your point pisses me off do your fucking home work before the late 30s it was legal for all of us but because of the fucking government and corporations it became about money before the late 30s the was no limits and no control over it and it pisses me off that people have to put control on everything what happened to the usa being a fucking free country our right have been taking was to much away and it just seems to be getting worse all of the damn time its a fucking plant god gave us as he gave us fruits and veggies so why not make them all fucking illegal as well oh wait the government has started to allow the fucking corporations to do that as well.

You realize that was one sentence?

BlueDot one more thing when the prisons are 3/4 full do to a plant as they are not wasting tax payers money for something that grows wild and our economy is crap right now and you claim you get it for rec then why you being a hypocrite i know you would not want to be locked up. By the way i LIVE IN CALIFORNIA And fuck you for talking shit about my home state born and raised here northern cali rules and last thing if they made it back like the late 30s and earlier it would help the USA and even could have a good chance at getting our once great country out of dept and the B.S. we are in. peace out

B

Blue Dot

BlueDot one more thing when the prisons are 3/4 full do to a plant as they are not wasting tax payers money for something that grows wild and our economy is crap right now and you claim you get it for rec then why you being a hypocrite i know you would not want to be locked up. By the way i LIVE IN CALIFORNIA And fuck you for talking shit about my home state born and raised here northern cali rules and last thing if they made it back like the late 30s and earlier it would help the USA and even could have a good chance at getting our once great country out of dept and the B.S. we are in. peace out

Maybe if the folks in NorCal could figure out something else to do and didn't rely so heavily on growing one kind of plant the issue wouldn't be such a big deal to you.

I mean you obviously have talented growers up there growing great wine, etc. why's everything always gotta be about pot with the nor californians?

Do you guys just like being outlaws?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Why do you have to find a way to PROSECUTE? Your quote "Then no one could be prosecuted anymore!" as if that would be fucking bad? WTF! Why, WHY FUCKING WHY should we prosecute ANYONE over any amount of weed?

Why the fuck are you even on this site you are a hypocrite and probably a fucking pig. A rec user LOL you are a joke And Californians has a lot to offer. do some research in this state we can do any profession. You know if your jealous its all good. I would be to if i was as dumb as you and some of the best MJ come from this state not all but quite a bit what can i say we know how to grow some killa dank.

B

Blue Dot

Why do you have to find a way to PROSECUTE? Your quote "Then no one could be prosecuted anymore!" as if that would be fucking bad? WTF! Why, WHY FUCKING WHY should we prosecute ANYONE over any amount of weed?

I'm saying, try to view this medical thing through LEO'S eyes.

They make their livelyhood off prosecuting so if everyone claims medical they won't have a job anymore.

I'd be cool with that if everyone was medical but I ask you, is ALL use medical?