What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Judge Packs thread 2024

Speula

Veteran
This year's going to be a good 'un, I can feel it!

I'll be there on Monday +2. What time's kickoff?

Peace
Gonna be a soft opening sesh for the early birds 😁 mostly receiving the last entries, packing all up etc. ; and as mentioned all our hosts want to offer some Food during the days.. so expect some nice munchies next week , ending in a big 420 buffet 🔥

Last edited:

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll be there from Monday on (aka 15th)
And I'll bring a friend (some will know him from the last cups)
Anyone going to the NPK club or is that off again?
Swift and safe travel to all

Last edited:

Speula

Veteran
I'll be there from Monday on (aka 15th)
And I'll bring a friend (some will know him from the last cups)
Anyone going to the NPK club or is that off again?
Swift and safe travel to all

i published the timeline in the subforum out of security reasons. if anyone without acces wants to know write me a PM.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wasn’t sure I was gonna have time to judge this year so probably left it too late but figured I would check if any judges packs still available?

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will be able to pick up judges packs Monday if any are still available, first choice would be rosin/extracts but otherwise I’m open to suggestions and happy to have any of the flower entries if certain catergories need judges.

truecannabliss

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just to confirm I would like (if available)
- Breeders Indica
- Breeders Sativa
- Hash
- Rosin

Also who do I speak to regarding access to the sub forum because I’m unable to view it.