What's new

Johnny Chimpo's Reefer Madness

stretchpup

Heya JC... I still have dreams about your D39 scrog... lol. :joint:

How many of them autopots(?) do you have squeezed in there, and do you utilize each site?

Sardonic

oh my lovely!!!! those girls are looking beautiful, man :rasta:. I've got some Big Bud x Strawberry growing right now myself..still seedlings though.

HuffandPuff Thanks Bro :smoke: I couldn’t find those clone transporters in the U.S….You have any luck?

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words Jasondanzig :joint:

Yeah I hope they do get some heavy buds Ganja Smile. I wouldn’t mind a 1000 watter over ‘em to really fatten 'em up.

Glad I could help ya Herbal Essences Good luck with your Autopots.:yes:

Thanks Bounty29...probably some of the healthiest I've had in a few grows.

Hey Stretchpup:wave:...How’s it going brotha? I’m using four Autopots this run…all eight pots are filled. It’s a little crowded…The C99 and Big Bud are overshadowed a little by the Diesels. Hopefully in the future I can do a SOG with them.

That sound like a great cross Sardonic...I would love to see some flower shots when ya get there.:yes:

I’ll get some more pics up in the next few days…

I was able to take some pics this morning when I added to the reservoir.

Bloom solution currently:

9 ml/gal Bloom
1.5ml/gal Dark Energy
3ml/gal CalMag +

I left out the Hornsby's Big Bud for a week or so...

Everything is day 42 of 12/12. I'm leaving the pics medium size for those dial-up users. :wave:

Strawberry Diesel

Chemdiesel

C99 F5

Big Bud

JC

G

Very nice work Chimpo. I look forward to seeing how they finish up. Best of luck.

Thank you Dr Dog :smoke: The two Strawberry Diesels should be good yielders this run with quite a bit of time left to fatten up some more. I don't know what to expect from some of these other strains...first time flowering a few of them.

I usually select the best plants from seed in veg and flower those. I think one of five Chemdiesels made it...the rest were overwhelmingly Diesel dominant in growth structure and this one stood out against the rest. I wasn't really looking for another Diesel dominant strain in these. The Big Bud was from four seeds I think. I'll be popping more and repeat the cycle and if something beats them out it stays. If I was looking for males though it'd be a different story altogether. I'd be less picky until I saw the offspring and then the males would get evaluated fully.

Hey VT...Whats up Bro :wave: How would you describe the smell and smoke of the Strawberry Diesel? I have a hard time evaluating...I don't think my senses are as good as some of youse guys....or maybe I just get too blazed and sidetracked.:D Got some cuts going...waiting on roots.:smoke:

Thanks Krome :wave: Great thread you have going...I find myself stopping by frequently.

JC

Last edited:
B

buzzed day

looks like you got alot of nice plants,verry crystaly !!! have a buzzed day ! peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Yes...it's difficult to quantify

Yes...it's difficult to quantify

Johnny Chimpo said:
Hey VT...Whats up Bro :wave: How would you describe the smell and smoke of the Strawberry Diesel?
High JC :wave: Lookin' good over here :yes:
The smell is more diesel at chop...with a "sweetness"...but not a noticeable Strawberry" bouqet...but the taste has a Strawberry aftertaste...very sweet....but has the bite of diesel in the smoke....the high of the pheno I've had is a 8 overall

I've recently run out of my veg nutes and have discovered that my bloom nutes work better for veg in coco with my additives....

I may go back to Sweet...but I'll try ramping up the molasses this run to duplicate my results with Sweet (just hate how it makes everything smell like berries)...here's JC's cut I liked....day 69

Good yielder too...I flipped a 8" clone that was struggling with Cal/Mag issues and pH...still got close to 2 zips in a 2 gal rootzone...props JC...thanks for the cuts (I wanna see you run my T Dub :D)

:wave:

Last edited:
Thanks for the report VT :smoke: I've been thinking of picking up some Sweet myself. Not sure when I'll try PBP...have so much of the Flora left. I'll hopefully be able to find some time to go through more Strawberry Diesel seeds and find more keepers...this was one of seven seeds. I have your pic of the TW on my computer somewhere...Great pic!:D

Thanks MoleMcHenry...I appreciate it. :wave:

Some pics taken today at day 50 of 12/12...the last update should have been day 43...the date on my watch was off a day.

Enjoy! :smoke:

Strawberry Diesel

D39

Chemdiesel

C99

Big Bud

JLP's SDIBL x OG bx1 Day 32 Flower

JC

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
:joint:
Man you got that Straw Diesel dialed in! Very nice update bro... JLP's cross is lookin' dank :yes: That's pretty frosty for day 32....looks like you got the N levels just right this run bro.....good job running so many flavors....

Do you add a heat mat to your clone tray? I recently rooted (in coco) under a dome with a heat mat.....but I got stem rot on some cuts.....and read others say they don't use heating pads or domes.....wondering what you're doing....I'm digging the coco cloning so far...glad you gave me the nudge to try it out...thanks

Thanks VT :wave:

I use a dome but I haven't been using a heating pad. I also ended up getting stem rot on a couple about a week ago. Now I'm trying a mix of coco and perlite at 50/50 and have been using that instead for the last few days. Hopefully it will solve the over saturated problem. I also thought about trying it without a dome....but I can't afford to lose some cuts I was just gifted by a good friend. After they take I'll get some pics up....I'm very excited to say the least. I'll keep you updated on the progress...so far the C99 clones are lovin it.

JC

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Johnny Chimpo said:
After they take I'll get some pics up....I'm very excited to say the least. I'll keep you updated on the progress...so far the C99 clones are lovin it.
I loves me some c99....good strain for coco too

I am gonna try and find some seed moms also...I got aeric's F13 x F13, LA Pure x F13, & Rosy's DJ Short Blueberry F5's germing....been hearing a lot about F13...I have a pack of aeric's SDV3 x SDV3, but too scared to run it right now.....

Oh....thanks for the feedback on the cloning bro

peace

Last edited:
Thanks Slips...I really like it so far...wish it yielded a bit better though. I'm running out of smoke so I can't wait until it finishes...not too much longer.:D

Hey VT...I like the sound of those crosses especially the BB, but I'm kinda partial. :smoke: I've heard many good things on the F13. I'm going to hold back on the Diesels for awhile...tired of this level of odor control so I understand your position with the V3. I'm also cutting back on looking for seed moms for awhile...overbooked my veg space and definitely my flower space. I still have to find a BB keeper though and it has to be a descent yielder and easy to grow....I know they're out there...it's just finding them. I have some regular DJ BB and some Blue Moonshine to pop and a few BMR going now. Good luck on your search.:joint:

JC

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Gorgeous buds JC! :wave: I can't pick a favorite, they all look so fat and frosty. :yummy: That ChemDiesel sure is frosty... Sorry to hear the C99 yield wasn't up to spec - maybe another pheno will do better?

Overbooked - heh heh - I know that one :wink: One problem I don't mind so much :D

Latest posts

Latest posts