What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Or a whole bunch of them.

It took to long before my large brain started working again and I found out how much I didn't know.
when lots of your blood is lodged someplace way south of your brain, thinking is difficult at the best of times...:frown: i've known several women that thought that they were just too wonderful to not be shared with others...and they WERE pretty good for about an hour or so.

buzzmobile

Veteran
nice cars attract pretty girls..
Don't I know!
1674646023551.png

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
when lots of your blood is lodged someplace way south of your brain, thinking is difficult at the best of times...:frown: i've known several women that thought that they were just too wonderful to not be shared with others...and they WERE pretty good for about an hour or so.

An hour or so would have been plenty.

Clarity can be difficult. I think that many are really renting and don't know it at the time. That's why they buy cars, houses etc for women they really don't like. They would have been way better off if they just bought themselves a roundtrip ticket to Amsterdam and had a hell of a time.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
An hour or so would have been plenty.

Clarity can be difficult. I think that many are really renting and don't know it at the time. That's why they buy cars, houses etc for women they really don't like. They would have been way better off if they just bought themselves a roundtrip ticket to Amsterdam and had a hell of a time.
one (twice divorced) comedian said the next time he thought about getting married, he was just going to buy a house & give it to a woman he hated to save him time and trouble...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
State of the Union

Biden talks about doing great things for the American people. Protecting Social security, capping insulin prices, creating jobs, making the rich pay their share of taxes bringing the national debt down after the previous regime boosted the debt with tax breaks for the rich, Infrastructure bill, on and on it was a long list of things that are good for the American people.

All the while the republican side of the room would not clap or stand up. It's like they were saying Fuck this stuff, fuck the people. We're taking care of the rich cats that have the money to pay us.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It reminds me of the first actions Trump took undoing the previous presidency's accomplishments.

They don't have anything new, they just want to get back to the old days.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
It reminds me of the first actions Trump took undoing the previous presidency's accomplishments.

They don't have anything new, they just want to get back to the old days.
yup, somewhere before the Civil Rights Act, women getting to vote, hippies, pot and The Pill, and other problematic developments that stripped some power away from old white men..."give those folks the vote, and the first thing they want to do is change shit that works great for ME..." :whistling:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
State of the Union
All the while the republican side of the room would not clap or stand up. It's like they were saying Fuck this stuff, fuck the people. We're taking care of the rich cats that have the money to pay us.
it wasn't the same under trump n bush??? sure it was...

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't know the old boy even had it in him. He held his own remarkably and put the idiot republicans in their place handily. Marjorie looked like the total dweeb she is.

This was probably the best presented state of the union address I've seen in the roughly 62 years I've watched them.
@Three Berries If it was a robot or body double or clone; damn good job