What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
lol.

where else but russia.

I guess it beats becoming Ukrainian fertilizer
DNC seems to have Russian connections.You mean this kind of fertilizer, fallen for NATO.

Screenshot_20230112-204019_Telegram~2.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran

moose eater

A former brother in arms, re. various political efforts in Alaska, turned me on to this fellow, who my friend believes does a pretty good job dispelling government-sourced propaganda in the media from all sides re. Ukraine.

I dislikle referring to YouTube as a source in general, but some might find this fellow's perspective is pretty methodical and seemingly solid.

*There are more recent posts than this one by this guy on YT. This one is just to introduce the guy, and as a pointer toward finding more, if anyone is so inclined.. And yes, his presentation is fairly dry; make some coffee and handcuff yourself to the chair.

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
back to Biden and his "crimes"...suspicion now is that the GOP did not really want a special prosecutor investigating Bidens documents. that will completely undermine any chance they had for horseshit allegations from Gym Jordan et al to show up as click-bait on the "news" at Faux.

moose eater

back to Biden and his "crimes"...suspicion now is that the GOP did not really want a special prosecutor investigating Bidens documents. that will completely undermine any chance they had for horseshit allegations from Gym Jordan et al to show up as click-bait on the "news" at Faux.
Special Counsel now assigned to Biden docs issue(s).

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if i was going to steal anything in that garage, the car would be it. very nice. but, he can afford it. wonder what's under the hood, and please God, let it be a manual transmission!

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
if i was going to steal anything in that garage, the car would be it. very nice. but, he can afford it. wonder what's under the hood, and please God, let it be a manual transmission!
not sure about the 4speed, but its the lowly 327/350hp... 2 steps above the bottom of the heap...

Latest posts

Latest posts