What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

buzzmobile

Veteran
pondering

Have you ever had someone come into the room and say, “Think fast!” as they throw something at you that you either need to catch or dodge? Thinking fast is the opposite of pondering. The act of thinking changes when we slow down the process. As we take time to think things through there is time to do things that “thinking fast” does not allow us to do. Taking time to think actually changes us, not just our thoughts.

Play the Ponder Music, Maestro!

St. Phatty

I didn't know the old boy even had it in him. He held his own remarkably and put the idiot republicans in their place handily. Marjorie looked like the total dweeb she is.

This was probably the best presented state of the union address I've seen in the roughly 62 years I've watched them.
@Three Berries If it was a robot or body double or clone; damn good job

I couldn't take more than 60 seconds.

Too many lies, too fast.

But for those 60 seconds, Joe was Enunciating his words.

Three Berries

Trumps playing the Bidens like a puppet. With Ukraine going down the drain there is no way they can hide the crimes. Trump's 'Most Perfect Phone Call' they failed to impeach him over will come back to haunt them.

Hunter is talking?

Hunters become the hunted.....

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Screenshot-20230305-194523-2.png

St. Phatty

Trumps playing the Bidens like a puppet. With Ukraine going down the drain there is no way they can hide the crimes. Trump's 'Most Perfect Phone Call' they failed to impeach him over will come back to haunt them.

Hunter is talking?

Hunters become the hunted.....

Mostly Trump plays his Acolytes, the hard-core Trumpers.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
according to the congressional research center , the nat debt on jan 20 2021 was 27,751,896, today its 31 and some change....

where's the reduction???

and its not only going up under dem's, but also the rep's... where's bill clinton when we need him

Latest posts

Latest posts