What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Volcanna

Veteran
Yeah, I'm sure you were diecting that at the bystanders.

Your dishonesty, lack of any expression of sincere remorse or empathy for the victims in Co., lacking of accuracy in readng and counting, and much more, make you the perfect exaple of the tRumptard crowd you allign with.

By the way, the DSM-4 and DSM-5, in effect when I quit that former profession, did not regard homosexuality,
partcipating in drag shows, and other remotely related/similarly persecuted walks as 'abnormal'. Not in many years.

So maybe you'd like to teach me some more about this implied deviance y'all see in those you're seemingly OK with being harmed or tormented.

Again, fuck you and your kind of ignorance. Don't risk tormenting or harming the vulnerable in my presence...; Not ever.
Yeah, team implies a group of people.…

cool Story bro. Not sure why you are assuming to know me.

Did they teach you any anger management while you were in that position? You are too old and jabbed to be getting that angry. Heart is gonna pop.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It's ghastly how hurt people become when their hatred isn't accepted.

Fumble and mumble as they may....

It's just hypocritical finger pointing, avoiding owning up to the fact that they are incapable of understanding that their narrow minded days are numbered.

Accepting people is preferred to any other course of action.

Scream murder all you like.

moose eater

Yeah, team implies a group of people.…

cool Story bro. Not sure why you are assuming to know me.

Did they teach you any anger management while you were in that position? You are too old and jabbed to be getting that angry. Heart is gonna pop.
I have plenty of self-control, even when dealing with sociopaths and asshats.

Diffcult to land a well-placed blow or keep an accurate target in a sight with too much adrenaline pumping in one's body. If you're a shooter, you'd know that. Maybe it's you who's a poser?

I know enough about you simply by your retorts throughout the forums in the SC, and your continuing to misidentify a hypothical situation involving a sociopathic mass-shooter as a murder victim, had someone taken him out on a more permanent basis. Says most of what I want to know about you at this point. Some skewed shit, imo.

And I've never been your bro. My bro' took a bullet to the head in 1994.

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
I’ve never claimed to be a shooter. I am against killing.

I know you are old af but bro means dude.

sorry for your loss. Orrr did you do it?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check your blood pressure, bro.

you know if I said those things to him you would have banned me?
luckily for you i have you on ignore and generally don't bother to read your post which to my eye are often purposefully inflammatory. and no,it's just as easy to simply ban you from posting in the speakers corner as it is to ban you from the site but i would prefer to not have to waste my time dealing with it even though it only takes like 5 seconds with the new software...that said if anyone actually reports your post i would be forced to deal with it in some fashion and i have much better ways to spend my time here.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you feel a member is trolling or being insulting then please use the report post button as that will give the mods a private forum to discuss that members actions and decide on a corrective action if any needs to be taken

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
luckily for you i have you on ignore and generally don't bother to read your post which to my eye are often purposefully inflammatory. and no,it's just as easy to simply ban you from posting in the speakers corner as it is to ban you from the site but i would prefer to not have to waste my time dealing with it even though it only takes like 5 seconds with the new software...that said if anyone actually reports your post i would be forced to deal with it in some fashion and i have much better ways to spend my time here.
lol. Yeah, I bet it makes your job a lot easier to just “ignore” the people you are supposed to be moderating. Gosh, I hope you’re not getting paid to do this job.

h.h.

Veteran
I think unless we're shown to be truly mentally incompetent, we all take responsibility for our actions.

I have a family history that might make many people whince, express doubts, or feel their skin crawl, depending. And I've done some hair-brain shit as a youngster, too. But responsibility and some semblance of social obligations for myself, were among the things that spoke for and about me as a culpable person..

Walking into a club and wasting unarmed people who were simply enjoying each others company, taking out unarmed people in cold blood, en masse, because of family imbalance, political propaganda and generated hate, and "because tRump and Gramps said these people are evil", or because of a bizarre and rigid religion, is no excuse, imo.

(*I have in-laws in the Mormom Church, one of whom cotinued following their doctrine re. populating the planet until she was experiencing life-threatening health conditions as a result, but they're still accountable for their actions).

When I worked in a community based juvenille facility 40 years ago, I told youngsters there that many of us have had difficult times. Heart-breaking, and way beyond. Death and violence from during early childhood, and even pre-birth, punched while still in the womb. 'Blood on the walls' shit. But if they thought that legitimized anyone of them, or me, walking into a grocery store and elbowing people or being discourteous even, because of their/our dissatisfaction, heartache, or resentment re. the way the dice rolled, they were more mistaken than they understood, and Karma or retribution, take your pick, would likely bite them/me..

I understand the plea for being our better selves. I really do. The scenario described above is not one of hunting them down, but of what the moment should have brought this young sociopath. And what others like him ought to receive on-site, imo.

The fact that we have folks here poking fun at those losses? At the carnage unleashed there, simply because they don't support that walk in the others' lives themselves, a fear, repulsion or what ever toward the LBGTQ folks? More despicale than they seem to know. Budding sociopaths, themselves, and several of them already demonstrate such, even if just vicariously. For them? Fuck them! Moral mutants. Hopefully they haevn't littered the planet with tiny sociopathic miscreants.

I want them to understand that there are those equipped people out there, that when witnessing such outrageous hate, in what ever form of delivery it takes, when it plays out, some of us won't/don't step back and shrink. Again, fuck them.
His parents are nuts. He may well be incompetent. Probably not worth sparing, but put him out easily.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
if you feel a member is trolling or being insulting than please use the report post button as that will give the mods a private forum to discuss that members actions and decide on a corrective action if any needs to be taken
i never see the trash. i can pretty much judge what some imbecile has said by the tone of the replies. but thanks for the info. :good:

moose eater

His parents are nuts. He may well be incompetent. Probably not worth sparing, but put him out easily.
I hope they do.

In terms of systemic punishments (capital, especially), I've typically been opposed to the death penalty due to its inaccuracies, issues with human perceptions, (~75% or so of eye-witness testimony being proven fallible), and other abuses in the past.

In this case, I think I can make an exception. Probably a slippery slope.

When we kill, as individuals, we are accountable, one way or the other, not withstanding immunity granted to some job-types, deserved or not. When the system kills and makes an error, no one locks up the jury, the DA or the Judge for Accessory to Murder, 2nd degree.

If that changed, my general personal policy might too..

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
If that changed, my general personal policy might too..
i want to see cops & prosecutors facing the penalties they gave out when they railroad some poor fuck by not turning over exculpatory evidence & pay rats to lie to get warrants/convictions. 10 years? 20 years? 30 years? DEATH penalty? i'm good with it. fuck 'em... do your damn job, which is to seek justice, NOT convictions & higher office. remember the old bit about "better 10 guilty go free than for one innocent to suffer falsely" ?

Brother Nature

no,the mods don't get paid...
but you're right,i have been slacking
They don't need to get paid from Gypsy, they get kick backs from big pharma and the DNC, for spreading their propaganda about vaccines and democracy being for the people. Bastards, I bet Unc never has to fiend for baby brain adrenochrome ever again. That's how they work, they introduce you to the baby brains early, then when you have a real taste for it they make you their agenda spreading slave. I'm pretty sure the trans community has infiltrated IC mag mods too, they're called "Trans-plants".

That or they're just decent people who want ic mag to be a place not filled with the hate and vitriol that is found all over the inter-webs.

Nah, it's the baby brains...