What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Brother Nature

Joe Biden Budden. Yes this is a real photo...

images

moose eater

Hey that's a tough bunch...

View attachment 18784882

..but something tells me that wont be the last round of smear the queer....
If I'd been present, the only stiletto delivered would've been a Frankie B. 6" bayonet-grind blade, between his 2nd & 3rd rib, from his left side, with a slight upward angle... followed by a nice stout, preferably Imperial oatmeal, which I could later drain on his worthless corpse...

Asshole.
-------------------------------

Edit: Petty Officer James can count on a gift from my family for Christmas.

Last edited:

moose eater

It doesn't need to go bang... run silent run deep.

If keeping the fuck-stick alive was that important just unzip his guts and let him flip shit in shock and then the surgeon can hate you too.
Considering what he did, offing 5 and wounding near 20; people he didn't even know. The stories of the families, their loved ones, the friends and those thery worked with, the services they provided to others in their walks, the losses those people suffered, simply for going to a club of like-minded persons and being of what ever sexual orientation, I have no reason to wish him kept alive. None.

The system needs to be just, and licensing a system to kill leaves a lot of room for error. Always has. But for the people in that place, who saw what the 'thing' did to their surrogate family members, there's little doubt to their facts and observations.

The blade inserted where and as described would not permit much time for a surgeon, and the bleeding would not be stopped by too many conventional methods. Maybe if gauze was stuffed into the wound it would slow it, but it's across the base of the heart, through major arteries. The 'thing' would bleed fairly quickly, until the 'thing' stopped squirming and grasping for breath. Give it maybe 4-5 minutes or so without gauze, tops. Maybe a minute or 3 longer with a gauze stuffing.

Cowards like 'him' ought to go in grief and agony, waiting for someone to help, with help never coming, feeling themselves turn cold as their life slips away in that short period. Victims' friends jeering and taunting. Alone.

But while he can still see, and feel his skin, and hear, that would be the moment to drain that recycled Imperial Oatmeal Stout on his face. Smiling at his putrid existence as it drips off his features.

That'd be justice... imo.

Last edited:

h.h.

Veteran
If I'd been present, the only stiletto delivered would've been a Frankie B. 6" bayonet-grind blade, between his 2nd & 3rd rib, from his left side, with a slight upward angle... followed by a nice stout, preferably Imperial oatmeal, which I could later drain on his worthless corpse...

Asshole.
-------------------------------

Edit: Petty Officer James can count on a gift from my family for Christmas.
Sex, drugs, and Mormonism. The kid never had a chance of normalcy. There’s no call for torture or revenge. Only a need to stop the damage. Pray there’s a god somewhere to save his tortured soul.

moose eater

Sex, drugs, and Mormonism. The kid never had a chance of normalcy. There’s no call for torture or revenge. Only a need to stop the damage. Pray there’s a god somewhere to save his tortured soul.
I think unless we're shown to be truly mentally incompetent, we all take responsibility for our actions.

I have a family history that might make many people whince, express doubts, or feel their skin crawl, depending. And I've done some hair-brain shit as a youngster, too. But responsibility and some semblance of social obligations for myself, were among the things that spoke for and about me as a culpable person..

Walking into a club and wasting unarmed people who were simply enjoying each others company, taking out unarmed people in cold blood, en masse, because of family imbalance, political propaganda and generated hate, and "because tRump and Gramps said these people are evil", or because of a bizarre and rigid religion, is no excuse, imo.

(*I have in-laws in the Mormom Church, one of whom cotinued following their doctrine re. populating the planet until she was experiencing life-threatening health conditions as a result, but they're still accountable for their actions).

When I worked in a community based juvenille facility 40 years ago, I told youngsters there that many of us have had difficult times. Heart-breaking, and way beyond. Death and violence from during early childhood, and even pre-birth, punched while still in the womb. 'Blood on the walls' shit. But if they thought that legitimized anyone of them, or me, walking into a grocery store and elbowing people or being discourteous even, because of their/our dissatisfaction, heartache, or resentment re. the way the dice rolled, they were more mistaken than they understood, and Karma or retribution, take your pick, would likely bite them/me..

I understand the plea for being our better selves. I really do. The scenario described above is not one of hunting them down, but of what the moment should have brought this young sociopath. And what others like him ought to receive on-site, imo.

The fact that we have folks here poking fun at those losses? At the carnage unleashed there, simply because they don't support that walk in the others' lives themselves, a fear, repulsion or what ever toward the LBGTQ folks? More despicale than they seem to know. Budding sociopaths, themselves, and several of them already demonstrate such, even if just vicariously. For them? Fuck them! Moral mutants. Hopefully they haevn't littered the planet with tiny sociopathic miscreants.

I want them to understand that there are those equipped people out there, that when witnessing such outrageous hate, in what ever form of delivery it takes, when it plays out, some of us won't/don't step back and shrink. Again, fuck them.

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
Considering what he did, offing 5 and wounding near 20; people he didn't even know. The stories of the families, their loved ones, the friends and those thery worked with, the services they provided to others in their walks, the losses those people suffered, simply for going to a club of like-minded persons and being of what ever sexual orientation, I have no reason to wish him kept alive. None.

The system needs to be just, and licensing a system to kill leaves a lot of room for error. Always has. But for the people in that place, who saw what the 'thing' did to their surrogate family members, there's little doubt to their facts and observations.

The blade inserted where and as described would not permit much time for a surgeon, and the bleeding would not be stopped by too many conventional methods. Maybe if gauze was stuffed into the wound it would slow it, but it's across the base of the heart, through major arteries. The 'thing' would bleed fairly quickly, until the 'thing' stopped squirming and grasping for breath. Give it maybe 4-5 minutes or so without gauze, tops. Maybe a minute or 3 longer with a gauze stuffing.

Cowards like 'him' ought to go in grief and agony, waiting for someone to help, with help never coming, feeling themselves turn cold as their life slips away in that short period. Victims' friends jeering and taunting. Alone.

But while he can still see, and feel his skin, and hear, that would be the moment to drain that recycled Imperial Oatmeal Stout on his face. Smiling at his putrid existence as it drips off his features.

That'd be justice... imo.
please seek psychological help.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I think unless we're shown to be truly mentally incompetent, we all take responsibility for our actions.

I have a family history that might make many people whince, express doubts, or feel their skin crawl, depending. And I've done some hair-brain shit as a youngster, too. But responsibility and some semblance of social obligations and for myself were among the things that spoke for and about me as a culpable person..

Walking into a club and wasting unarmed people who were simply enjoying each others company, taking out unarmed people in cold blood, en masse, because of family imbalance, political propaganda and generated hate, and "because tRump and Gramps said these people are evil", or because of a bizarre and rigid religion, is no excuse, imo.

(*I have in-laws in the Mormom Church, one of whom cotinued following their doctrine re. populating the planet until she was experiencing life-threatening health conditions as a result, but they're still accountable for thier actions).

When I worked in a community based juvenille facility 40 years ago, I told youngsters there that many of us have had difficult times. Heart-breaking, and way beyond. Death and violence from during early childhood, and even pre-birth, punched while still in the womb. 'Blood on the walls' shit. But if they thought that legitimized anyone of them, or me, walking into a grocery store and elbowing people or being discourteous even, because of their/our dissatisfaction, heartache, or resentment re. the way the dice rolled, they were more mistaken than they understood, and Karma or retribution, take your pick, would likely bite them/me..

I understand the plea for being our better selves. I really do. The scenario described above is not one of hunting them down, but of what the moment should have brought this young sociopath. And what others like him ought to receive on-site, imo.

The fact that we have folks here poking fun at those losses? At the carnage unleashed there, simply because they don't support that walk in the others' lives themselves, a fear, repulsion or what ever toward the LBGTQ folks? More despicale than they seem to know. Budding sociopaths, themselves, and several of them already demonstrate such, even if just vicariously. For them? Fuck them! Moral mutants. Hopefully they haevn't littered the planet with tiny sociopathic miscreants.

I want them to understand that there are those equipped people out there, that when witnessing such outrageous hate, in what ever form of delivery it takes, when it plays out, some of us won't/don't step back and shrink. Again, fuck them.
It's hard to deny. A few people here have definitely showed they are a piece of shit human.

moose eater

yeah, fantasizing about murdering someone with a bayonet isn’t weird at all.
You tRumptards really don't read well, do you?

I specifically referenced a 6" blade on a Frankie B. Stilleto with a bayonet-grind. Would you like a pic of one? For clarification, since comprehension of words seems to fail you? I have a couple really nice ones, European stag scales, rose-vine engraving on the back spring, etc.

I painted a picture of what ought to have happened to this 'thing', and for that matter, those like him who cause harm to others for such shallow reasons.

Were you outraged a page or 2 ago, when the sociopaths and homophobes were applauding, however indirectly or directly, or mocking the victims, their friends or families? If not, you have less soul than you think.

And again, you're a part of the problem, and have no moral ground to stand on. Fuck you.

Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
You tRumptards really don't read well, do you?

I specifically referenced a 6" blade on a Frankie B. Stilleto with a bayonet-grind. Would you like a pic of one? For clarification, since comprehension of words seems to fail you? I have a couple really nice ones, European stag scales, rose-vine engraving on the back spring, etc.

I painted a picture of what ought to have happened to this 'thing', and for that matter, those like him who cause harm to others for such shallow reasons.
Oh yeah! that makes it less weird.

Latest posts

Latest posts