What's new

Joe Biden Thread

moose eater

You folks really are confused in your definitions, aren't you?

Taking out someone who's engaged in a mass killing is rarely considered homicide. No, really.

And though I haven't 'taken someone out' previously, I can assure you that intervention involving sociopaths engaged in bullying, tormenting, or physically assaulting others they perceive as weaker or less deserving of life, is not a new reality for me.

Oh, by the way, I was a dually-licensed MH clinician. I have a better grasp of what you THINK you're teaching me than you do.

Again, thanks for playing. Your cards are still showing.

Last edited:

moose eater

Ohh murder fantasy with delusions of grandeur. Keep goin!
No delusions.

As but 1 example, there were 3 upper-middle class idjits who thought it was recreational fun to intimidate an old homeless man in the trolley station in downtown Toronto Ontario at Queen and Lake Shore Drive when I was visiting friends there one winter..

Like yourself and your compatriots on the previous pages, their priorities seemed to be wrapped around their belief in their 'right' to intimidate others. They were wrong... on all counts.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
THOSE are the cards he continues to tip and he apparently doesn't even realize it.

But man, can he Google elementary articles on things he doesn't apparently understand.
Personally I think that if you consider yourself or group more deserving of a high quality life than any others. You should probably not use any products or services you are not capable of producing yourself. No reason everyone should share their technology, industry and help with someone ignorant to the fact we are all responsible for improving this planet.

moose eater

Oh yeah! that makes it less weird.
Actually, yes, it does. Can you imagine trying to stick an actual bayonet in your pocket?? OUCH!

Here, for the reading, soul, spiritual, and intellectually impaired..

You're welcome.

Seek tutoring..

By the way, not all of us in MH work were Stewart Smalley types. I mean, I don't think I even own a cardigan sweater.

Edit: admitedly, those 2 Frankie B's show a stilletto-grind on the blades, not bayonet-grinds. The bayonet-grinds involve other knives in my collection, but not Frankie B's. Accuracy in speech and truthfulness matters. So does a clear and deep understanding of one's self. I know my demons. You?

Attachments

• IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Volcanna

Veteran
Actually, yes, it does. Can you imagine trying to stick an actual bayonet in your pocket?? OUCH!

Here, for the reading, soul, spiritual, and intellectually impaired..

You're welcome.

Seek tutoring..

By the way, not all of us in MH work were Stewart Smalley types. I mean, I don't think I even own a cardigan sweater.

Edit: admitedly, those 2 Frankie B's show a stilletto-grind on the blades, not bayonet-grinds. The bayonet-grinds involve other knives in my collection, but not Frankie B's. Accuracy in speech and truthfulness matters. So does a clear and deep understanding of one's self. I know my demons. You?
I dont think the kind of weapon in your homicidal wet dream makes it any less creepy, sorry. Weirdo.

Volcanna

Veteran
No delusions.

As but 1 example, there were 3 upper-middle class idjits who thought it was recreational fun to intimidate an old homeless man in the trolley station in downtown Toronto Ontario at Queen and Lake Shore Drive when I was visiting friends there one winter..

Like yourself and your compatriots on the previous pages, their priorities seemed to be wrapped around their belief in their 'right' to intimidate others. They were wrong... on all counts.
Is this a confession of murder?

moose eater

Bro! team human just made 3-4 homicidal fantasy posts…
Team human got way tired of your sociopathic tormenting of those you and your compatriot tRumptards perceive as weaker, and of your ilk's constant making of excuses for those who do such inhumane things.

I have no problem at all with the doer being taken out in the way described.

The TO incident had zero fantasy to it.

Like many in your 'club', you seem to think you know something about persons you've never met. A foolish way to approach life, and not entirely unrelated to the actions that those you fail to confront engage in..

Last edited:

moose eater

Is this a confession of murder?
Again, your reading comprehension is not very well evolved. I'll let you back up and read the words again, re. what I've done and not done.

No, they were pussies, filled with white entitlement, and other issues that lead people into problems they end up not being able to resolve sometimes.

Are you really that frightened or upset when someone says they don't stand for your ilk's bullying or torment? That you skip right past meaningful statements and jump to conclusions that end in assumptions not reflective of reality? Or even what's written in front of your eyes?

Last edited:

moose eater

Yeah sorry it was actually 5.
You drinking already this morning? I only posted one hypothetical desired outcome for the doer in Co. and others like him.

Gave more specifics on that one when I replied to mustard early on.

Please point to the rest.

I'll wait.

Reactions: Gry

Volcanna

Veteran
“Your reading comprehension isn’t very good.” Lol. Sorry, had to.

I said “team human” not just your own creepy posts.

moose eater

Yeah, I'm sure you were directing that at the bystanders.

Your dishonesty, lack of any expression of sincere remorse or empathy for the victims in Co., lacking of accuracy in reading and counting, and much more, make you the perfect example of the tRumptard crowd you align with.

By the way, the DSM-4 and DSM-5, in effect when I quit that former profession, did not regard homosexuality,
partcipating in drag shows, and other remotely related/similarly persecuted walks as 'abnormal'. Not in many years.

So maybe you'd like to teach me some more about this implied deviance y'all see in those you're seemingly OK with being harmed or tormented.

Again, fuck you and your kind of ignorance. Don't risk tormenting or harming the vulnerable in my presence...; Not ever.

Last edited:

shiva82

but but ,,, he is a clinician don't you know and superior to you.

i.e not medically trained in any way whatsoever and is a charlatan and machiavellian who takes advantage of wronguns in the community

Latest posts

Latest posts