What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Rakkasan

Lol.

"When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology"

As my pubes grew in and girls wouldn't talk to me, I became an authoritarian.

Did we ever get a definition of communism from the "adults" on this site in the communism thread?

fb_img_1475288831506.jpg
when i was 12 i was an astronaut. I said it so you need to believe it..

Rakkasan

The two main sub-types of far-left politics are called "the radical left" and "the extreme left"; the first desires fundamental changes in neoliberal capitalism and progressive reform of democracy such as direct democracy and the inclusion of marginalised communities

does the gunning down of 13 people in a poor black neighborhood represent the inclusion of marginalized communities? Left-Wing Authoritianism asks you to value, and derive meaning from, your relationship to strangers you've never met as being of the same species, over the meaning you derive from other indivuals based on your individual relationship and shared experiences and beliefs with them.

in·clu·sion
/inˈklo͞oZHən/
1. the action or state of including or of being included within a group or structure.
2"federal legislation now mandates the inclusion of students who are English language learners"
the practice or policy of providing equal access to opportunities and resources for people who might otherwise be excluded or marginalized, such as those who have physical or mental disabilities and members of other minority groups.

"we value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business"

Last edited:

med4u

Veteran
Weird how he supposedly wrote, "From 15 to 18 however,..."

The 'shooter' is 18.

Any normal person would write: ' when I was 15 however..."

I would guess that the 'shooter' did not write it. It was likely written by someone else.

His alleged "manifesto " was mostly a
Copy and paste from Brenton Terrents
Manifesto...the mass shooter in the
Christchurch mosque incident
This was a straight up copycat shooting
Right down to the racial epitaphs on his weapons and the broadcasting on social media

Hempy McNoodle

His alleged "manifesto " was mostly a
Copy and paste from Brenton Terrents
Manifesto...the mass shooter in the
Christchurch mosque incident
This was a straight up copycat shooting
Right down to the racial epitaphs on his weapons and the broadcasting on social media
I wonder if it was written by the same author...:smoker:

med4u

Veteran
It would not be surprising....nor will it be a shock to see it happening more and more
As the push to disarm escalates...
Racial division is the easiest platform
To sway public opinion....just ask George Soros

Cannavore

Veteran
Authoritarian leftists are stalinists, which most other leftists agree is closer to a version of fascism than it has anything to do with populist modern leftism.

Rakkasan

A good example of a Authoritarian lefist would be similar to jenny's BF on Forrest Gump, Yes he was Militant. But he was partying with the BLACK PANTHERS

Doctor M

Mcveigh admitted to doing it and said it was out of revenge for waco and what the atf did.

And the local TV news showed them bringing 2 or 3 unexploded bombs out of the building after the truck bomb went off. It was confirmed by the local fire and police officials, the mayor of OKC and the governor of Oklahoma. They also stated numerous times the bombs found inside the building were larger than the one that went off.

So how did the 2 or 3 bombs get in the building?

audiohi

Veteran
And the local TV news showed them bringing 2 or 3 unexploded bombs out of the building after the truck bomb went off. It was confirmed by the local fire and police officials, the mayor of OKC and the governor of Oklahoma. They also stated numerous times the bombs found inside the building were larger than the one that went off.

So how did the 2 or 3 bombs get in the building?

They brought out 2 or 3 unexploded bombs that were larger than the truck bomb with 1,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate in it?

Was it 2 or 3 additional bombs?

You don't sound too sure, and there isn't anything available to confirm that the local fire and police officials, mayor, and governor, all said this.

Doctor M

They brought out 2 or 3 unexploded bombs that were larger than the truck bomb with 1,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate?

Was it 2 or 3 additional bombs?

You don't sound too sure, and there isn't anything available to confirm that the local fire and police officials, mayor, and governor, all said this.
Yes if you really are interested.

The media was reporting the bombs were larger. They only showed footage of them being transported out by the bomb squad in bomb proof containers.

Police and Fire as well as the mayor were interviewed live. The governor confirmed in live phone call.