What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

Volcanna

Veteran
Sounds like a Fauci lefty.
7C1D912F-6465-4D7F-ABD6-6AD63348264E.jpeg

audiohi

Veteran
You forgot about this part...

I have no idea how he could have gotten caught up in this. I blame it on COVID,’’ said Sandra Komoroff, 68, a cousin of Gendron’s mom Pamela, referring to the teen’s alleged hate-fueled rampage that left 10 black people dead at a Tops Friendly Market on Saturday.

Volcanna

Veteran

I have no idea how he could have gotten caught up in this. I blame it on COVID,’’ said Sandra Komoroff, 68, a cousin of Gendron’s mom Pamela, referring to the teen’s alleged hate-fueled rampage that left 10 black people dead at a Tops Friendly Market on Saturday.
Sandra sounds really intelligent.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

yeah, they'll try to blame it on anyone or anything besides him. "i blame it on COVID..." how damned ignorant! might as well blame it on the lunar eclipse last night. makes every bit as much sense...:snap out of it: this is Stempy quality logic.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
They brought out 2 or 3 unexploded bombs that were larger than the truck bomb with 1,000 lbs of ammonium nitrate in it?

Was it 2 or 3 additional bombs?

You don't sound too sure, and there isn't anything available to confirm that the local fire and police officials, mayor, and governor, all said this.
what, you can't just take his word for it? :bigeye:

Volcanna

Veteran
yeah, they'll try to blame it on anyone or anything besides him. "i blame it on COVID..." how damned ignorant! might as well blame it on the lunar eclipse last night. makes every bit as much sense...:snap out of it: this is Stempy quality logic.
Because the left has blamed everything on covid for the last 2 years.

'Boogieman'

I’m not white and I don’t live in a white area. You?
Im half white, half mexican, and while I live in the outskirts, my city is predominantly black. I know many Latinos who support the Republican party and surprisingly for many this was a recent change. They are very old school and just don't like the direction the left is going. Same with some blacks but not to the extent im seeing with the latino community.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Im half white, half mexican, and while I live in the outskirts, my city is predominantly black. I know many Latinos who support the Republican party and surprisingly for many this was a recent change. They are very old school and just don't like the direction the left is going. Same with some blacks but not to the extent im seeing with the latino community.
Catholics lean strongly to the GOP (well, the WHITE ones do) while Latino Catholics run near 50-50 these days. until the GOP stops trying to go back to pre-Civil War race relations, they aren't going to do very well with Black voters. first thing is, you have to let them vote, like the Civil Rights Act put into law. ALL of them that legally can, not just those registered as Republicans. yes, even those that live in big cities with Democratic mayors. and you can spare me any bullshit about fraudulent voters etc...if you've been watching the news over the last year or so, the voter fraud cases from the last election or so have netted mostly GOP "voters". :chin:

Reactions: Gry

Rakkasan

Hope the right wingers are ready to defend another kid fiddler in court. LOL

Matt Gaetz's wingman has FLIPPED: Joel Greenberg pleads guilty to paying a 17-year-old girl for sex, giving her drugs and introducing her to OTHER men: Agrees to cooperate fully with probe into GOP congressman as part of deal with Feds

• Greenberg's plea deal was filed in court in Florida on Friday morning
  • It shows he'll admit six counts; sex trafficking a minor, wire fraud, stalking, conspiracy to commit a crime against the US, identity theft and using a fake ID
  • Prosecutors have dropped four domestic violence charges, nine fraud charges and one other sex trafficking charge
  • The deal confirms he will testify if prosecutors charge anyone else - Gaetz remains under investigation

bT0s0JL.jpg

jttTrGz.jpg

Wp2fNup.png

Cannavore

Veteran
These people are insane. How is good messaging lmao. Mayo Pete is essentially saying it's better to starve babies than for the government to step in by enacting something like the DPA/Defense Production Act.

Capitalism is a death cult. The neoliberals in that twitter thread are actually congratulating Pete for saying this hahahhaha.

Screenshot_20220518-094126_Chrome.jpg

Rakkasan

These people are insane. How is good messaging lmao. Mayo Pete is essentially saying it's better to starve babies than for the government to step in by enacting something like the DPA/Defense Production Act.

Capitalism is a death cult. The neoliberals in that twitter thread are actually congratulating Pete for saying this hahahhaha.

View attachment 18712444

Contaminated you say? The GOP doesnt even want to fund the people who inspect your food, let alone make sure it is stocked on the shelf.

Arguing that the U.S. food supply is 99 percent safe, House Republicans cut millions of dollars Thursday from the Food and Drug Administration’s budget, denying the agency money to implement landmark food safety laws approved by the last Congress.

Saying the cuts were needed to lower the national deficit, the House also reduced funding to the Agriculture Department’s food safety inspection service, which oversees meat, poultry and some egg products. And lawmakers chopped $832 million from an emergency feeding program for poor mothers, infants and children. Hunger groups said that change would deny emergency nutrition to about 325,000 mothers and children.

Hempy McNoodle

NPC-13-groupthink (1).jpg

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Contaminated you say? The GOP doesnt even want to fund the people who inspect your food, let alone make sure it is stocked on the shelf.

Arguing that the U.S. food supply is 99 percent safe, House Republicans cut millions of dollars Thursday from the Food and Drug Administration’s budget, denying the agency money to implement landmark food safety laws approved by the last Congress.

Saying the cuts were needed to lower the national deficit, the House also reduced funding to the Agriculture Department’s food safety inspection service, which oversees meat, poultry and some egg products. And lawmakers chopped $832 million from an emergency feeding program for poor mothers, infants and children. Hunger groups said that change would deny emergency nutrition to about 325,000 mothers and children.

But gotta make sure the military gets it's $800 billion...

Volcanna

Veteran
Why do liberals ideas always involve throwing money at the hilariously inept federal government and importing things from China?