What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Volcanna

Veteran
tell me again about the 1994 Biden crime law and the social welfare state…
26738BAD-CA16-4545-A2A2-DCC727358120.jpeg

Cannavore

Veteran
Abortion is often an economic issue. Economics is a racial issue. Fix the economics.
the only way to fix capitalism is to throw it and all of it's celebrators into the garbage followed up by some gasoline and a match.

h.h.

Veteran
the only way to fix capitalism is to throw it and all of it's celebrators into the garbage followed up by some gasoline and a match.
I see. It’s like dropping bombs on grandma. Understandable because your color set is on the blink.

audiohi

Veteran
No, they just can't keep their own power plants running in the cold or the heat.

They're so free... their government controlled energy grid doesn't accept energy from all the "communists" who have it.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Not much new going on in the news i see, just another trumper going on a mass killing spree I guess
R9R5Iv8.jpg
you obviously don't understand. the "right wing" incidents are protecting the ability of 1/3rd of the population to dominate the other 2/3rd of the population because their religion says it's the right thing to do. :shucks: "why won't you just be like us? life would be SO much nicer (for US) if you would only comply..."