What's new

Joe Biden Thread

Cannavore

Veteran
BREAKING NEWS: Erie, Pa. #USPS whistleblower completely RECANTED his allegations of a supervisor tampering with mail-in ballots after being questioned by investigators, according to IG.

Here are the facts: Richard Hopkins is a USPS employee in Erie, Pa. He signed a sworn affidavit with allegations of ballot tampering/fraud and went public through Project Veritas. #USPS IG began investigating last week.

#USPS IG investigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit.

https://twitter.com/OversightDems/status/1326289047933816836

imagine believing Project Veritas in almost the year 2021

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BREAKING NEWS: Erie, Pa. #USPS whistleblower completely RECANTED his allegations of a supervisor tampering with mail-in ballots after being questioned by investigators, according to IG.

Here are the facts: Richard Hopkins is a USPS employee in Erie, Pa. He signed a sworn affidavit with allegations of ballot tampering/fraud and went public through Project Veritas. #USPS IG began investigating last week.

#USPS IG investigators informed Committee staff today that they interviewed Hopkins on Friday, but that Hopkins RECANTED HIS ALLEGATIONS yesterday and did not explain why he signed a false affidavit.

Coronavirus has helped create the perfect breeding ground for Trump, Qanon, Russia, iran, China, and who knows how many other countries and entities to spread disinformation and outright lies through small social media circles where they spread like wildfire because people don't know a thing about the Law of Numbers when it comes to conspiracy theories. https://phys.org/news/2016-01-equation-large-scale-conspiracies-quickly-reveal.html

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Coronavirus has helped create the perfect breeding ground for Trump, Qanon, Russia, iran, China, and who knows how many other countries and entities to spread disinformation and outright lies through small social media circles where they spread like wildfire because people don't know a thing about the Law of Numbers when it comes to conspiracy theories. https://phys.org/news/2016-01-equation-large-scale-conspiracies-quickly-reveal.html

is that french for "stupid"?:D

X

xavier7995

Thats PROJECT TRUTH TO YOU SIR!?¿?¿?!?!?! What you libs don't speak Latin?!?!?!?¿ ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE NAME.

...what do you mean o Keefe gets caught fabricating his ground breaking coverage every single time. ITS ALL LIBERAL LIES.

...and I can't go on with that, its exhausting typing in patriot caps. I laughed a bunch though as Alex Jones in all caps popped up as my recommended word choice when I typed in "AL"

Cannavore

Veteran
damnit i meant to post all my latest posts in the biden victory thread. we have too many of these damn threads lol.

'Boogieman'

Attachments

• download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 16

Fake news.
USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins: “I DID NOT RECANT”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibU5KVFCg4Y&feature=emb_title

Cannavore

Veteran
damn that's a tough one. who am i going to believe? a known grifter or the inspector general for the post office?

didn't an elected republican just get caught using the persona of a gay black man on a burner twitter account? these people have zero credibility. especially any one or thing connected to Project Veritas.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn that's a tough one. who am i going to believe? a known grifter or the inspector general for the post office?

didn't an elected republican just get caught using the persona of a gay black man on a burner twitter account? these people have zero credibility. especially any one or thing connected to Project Veritas.

it's like they just don't get unintentional irony...plus the spectacular levels of hypocrisy....

mowood3479

Veteran

So surprised to hear you say this... previously had thought u were a big trump guy.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Cannavore

Veteran
The Epoch Times opposes the Chinese Communist Party,[20] and promotes far-right politicians in Europe,[3][5] and backs President Donald Trump in the U.S.;[21] a 2019 report by NBC News showed it to be the second-largest funder of pro-Trump Facebook advertising after the Trump campaign.[18][22][23] The Epoch Media Group's news sites and YouTube channels have spread conspiracy theories such as QAnon and anti-vaccination propaganda.[18][24][25]

Sounds like a good one

X

xavier7995

Given that most are just posting headlines, I appreciate that meds included where it came from.

Did anyone happen to watch "hood" type movies that got put out in the mid to late 90s? Master P made the highest quality ones, but there were tons of very low quality ones made with camcorders. The youtube videos that get linked and news tales really really nail the feel those had. Its nostalgic.

Edit: lol...I owned this on vhs: https://youtu.be/ne3bYtZfBSs

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Trump 2024

From Riker's Island, either Sr. or Jr. Right on, Boogie!

Trump and the patchwork of businesses he houses inside the Trump Organization are saddled with more than $1 billion in debt, which Dan Alexander of Forbes has helpfully tallied. A portion of that total has been divulged over the past few years in the president’s personal financial disclosures, on file with the Office of Government Ethics. The New York Times recently revealed that Trump has personally guaranteed at least $421 million of the debt, with more than $300 million coming due within four years.

Another thing that would weaken Trump’s ability to negotiate sweetheart financial deals or forgiveness: leaving the presidency.

On the legal side of the ledger, Trump, his children and their company face aggressive investigations into their finances, accounting practices and tax payments.

The Manhattan District Attorney’s Office is investigating Trump for possible tax fraud and falsification of business records, according to appellate court filings. In this probe, which is also examining the president’s payment of hush money to two women who allegedly had sexual encounters with him, the DA’s office is seeking eight years of Trump’s tax returns. It is also taking a look at whether Trump inflated the value of his properties and other assets in order to secure funds from lenders and investors.

New York Attorney General Letitia James has launched another investigation, also focused on whether the Trump Organization and the Trump family manipulated valuations to secure funding or engineer tax benefits. James’s probe is a civil case, which could bring hefty financial penalties against Trump but no prison time (unless she finds reasons to recast it as criminal case). Vance’s investigation is a criminal matter, however, and if the Trump crew is found guilty of felonies, prison time is on the table.

Last edited: