What's new

JLP's **SDOG F2** Freebie Grow·Along

sirshamus

heres a shot of the SDOG #3. i started flowering her on 4/20, lol. she is 68 days here. only bad thing about her is the banana farm she is throwing out. my other SDOG #1 threw male flowers so bad, both of my girls were seeded to the max. are these seeds good, or will they all herm? i have crosses of her with, ELE and Sensi Star also.

Attachments

• twin.jpg
    twin.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 16

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Hey StellarP, I thought I put that in there, lol, I must be stoned. Thats at 69 days, gonna
try and finish tonite. Both girls I have grown go 70 and there quite a bit diff from each
other in structure. They're done at 70 and kik nanners if left longer. Love the smoke.
Thanks again jlp.
By the way they were grown in a hybrid dirt/dwc set-up, pbp & bat guano. The top pic
is one of 8 major colas on that plant. I think she's gonna do about 6 oz's dry. I'll post
dry weights when they're dry, lol.

Wow those are some hefty ladies lol. What size did they finish out at and how big when u flipped them 12/12? Got some on the way and seeing this just gets me more excited about its potential ;)

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Irie_Lion, thanks. Those girlz were about 48 in. from the top of the bucket. With the
bucket they were almost 6ft. This pheno more than doubles, just a little bit. They were
prob about 18 to 20 in. tall at the flip. In dirt they don't stretch quite as much. One
thing I find very interesting is the hermie issues. I only had two girlz and grew both out
about 4 times before I deceided to keep this pheno and let the other go. The one I let go
never herms and this pheno herms if it goes too long, like many other plants. I've seen
other growers whom I respect get nanners also so I'm a little mixed up. I love my sdog
and will continue to grow it. Gonna cross my fav lady with ssh then a cinderfella 99. :)
Take care & enjoy life, NS

Last edited:

Irie_Lion

Veteran
Hey Irie_Lion, thanks. Those girlz were about 48 in. from the top of the bucket. With the
bucket they were almost 6ft. This pheno more than doubles, just a little bit. They were
prob about 18 to 20 in. tall at the flip. In dirt they don't stretch quite as much. One
thing I find very interesting is the hermie issues. I only had two girlz and grew both out
about 4 times before I deceided to keep this pheno and let the other go. The one I let go
never herms and this pheno herms if it goes too long, like many other plants. I've seen
other growers whom I respect get nanners also so I'm a little mixed up. I love my sdog
and will continue to grow it. Gonna cross my fav lady with ssh then a cinderfella 99. :)
Take care & enjoy life, NS
Thanks NS I was wondering about that as well since i always hear possibility of nanners/hermies with SD. I am a dirt grower under a 600w so i guess the stretch wont be quite as much, Do u LST or use any other methods for the branching? Thanks again

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No prob Irie. You won't get quite the stretch in dirt but there may be stretchier girls in
there. I've only seen two phenos. Don't really lst that much. Most my girls are grown
natural from seed and topped from clone. I practice hsf (high stress forcing), lol. Bout
the only time I bend is in the second or third week of flower if they're taking off. Then I
bend the whole middle over with enough force that it isn't going to straighten back up.
Sometimes I've broke'em right off, then the remaining branches take over. Don't like
topping like that though. :) Ha ha ha, it's always a shock when I'm standing there with
about 12" of the plant in my hand. No going back on that one, lol.
Keep on keeep'n on. NS

Irie_Lion

Veteran
No prob Irie. You won't get quite the stretch in dirt but there may be stretchier girls in
there. I've only seen two phenos. Don't really lst that much. Most my girls are grown
natural from seed and topped from clone. I practice hsf (high stress forcing), lol. Bout
the only time I bend is in the second or third week of flower if they're taking off. Then I
bend the whole middle over with enough force that it isn't going to straighten back up.
Sometimes I've broke'em right off, then the remaining branches take over. Don't like
topping like that though. :) Ha ha ha, it's always a shock when I'm standing there with
about 12" of the plant in my hand. No going back on that one, lol.
Keep on keeep'n on. NS

haha yea I've done that before too and I'm just like Damn! Oh well guess its bound to happen.

Latest posts

Latest posts