What's new

JLP's **SDOG F2** Freebie Grow·Along

H

Hal

Hey All...

I have some SDOG going micro style, day 36 of flower. I checked out the trichomes with the RadioShack scope tonight and I was blown away by what I saw...most of the trichs are cloudy with a bunch amber. I would guess the percentages of clear/cloudy/amber to be 25/60/15 at this point.

I would normally harvest at this trichome coloration point...but at day 36 of flower? I am not the most experienced grower, but does that happen on occasion, a strain that normally goes 65-70 days becoming ripe in half the time? I'm confused as hell. I looked at a few different spots on the plant, but it is tiny and there isn't a big difference in area on it. Should I start flushing at this point (I was planning on doing 14 days of only water).

What is the earliest you guys have heard of SDOG getting harvested?

L

lostinethereal

Awesome looking SDOGs everyone, great looking buds.

Here is my contribution to the thread, this is my sole surviving lady here at day 9 of 12/12 I think. Looks to be an OG dominate pheno with this one.

picture.php

picture.php

G

well i have one more cross to go with my sdog seed collection. sdog x serious seed bubblegum. it should be a sweet cross. but i want to grow out my sdog x serious kalimist.

keep the dog rolling.

L

lostinethereal

Here's my lone girl on day 21 since the flip to 12/12. She didn't have much of a distinguishable odor until the last couple of days, now she smells like rotting garbage a bit and really sweet/fruity something and dank hash. Also I noticed for the first time some trichs starting to develop on a few of the leaves.

picture.php

L

lostinethereal

How's everyone's SDOGs doin? Here's my lone girl just begining 4 weeks of 12/12.
picture.php

awesome thread guys.. just finished some SD xOG Jlp from last year or before in a friends closet.

2 dominant diesel structured plants
2 kush structured plants all four are worth keeping to most.. awesome stuff.

the kush ones had a great diesel flav and one of the diesel dominant ones.. is just amazing in the trichome dept. It was easily finished at 8 weeks(as all of them were) but could have been pulled even earlier.

Thanks JLP I'll maybe throw up some pics if I can.. with just some promix and GH the buds became very very stout.

pendog

Agreed, the gear is good.. in particular one certain pheno that as GG stated, is one frosty danky bastard that you can't get enough of.

P

Peat

Sour Dog

Sour Dog

I'm still growing mine!
All 4 are different. Ranging from diesel, to lemon. :canabis:

This sample is a mild diesel / smooth funk.

Very potent. :joint:

Thanks again, JLP! :D

sirshamus

Whats up guys, heres a few pics of my second run of my 2 phenos of SDOG. Popped another seed, and got another female. She got put into flower on 4/20, haha.

Attachments

• #1 updatemay1.jpg
    #1 updatemay1.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 17
  • #1 updatemay1othergirl.jpg
    #1 updatemay1othergirl.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 15
  • #2  updatemay1.jpg
    #2 updatemay1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 16
  • #3may1.jpg
    #3may1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 18

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3rd Generation Clone

3rd Generation Clone

picture.php

picture.php

Man this shot suks but it still shows scale.

picture.php

picture.php

This is about 2/3 of the plant, finishing today and starting on her sis.

picture.php

Last edited:

StellarP

ICMag Donor
Just received these yesterday from the bay .

Nuggetshiner , that looks fantastic . What was your final run time ? Thanks

StellarP

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey StellarP, I thought I put that in there, lol, I must be stoned. Thats at 69 days, gonna
try and finish tonite. Both girls I have grown go 70 and they're quite a bit diff from each
other in structure. They're done at 70 and kik nanners if left longer. Love the smoke.
Thanks again jlp.
By the way they were grown in a hybrid dirt/dwc set-up, pbp & bat guano. The top pic
is one of 8 major colas on that plant. I think she's gonna do about 6 oz's dry. I'll post
dry weights when they're dry, lol.

Last edited:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice nuggetshiner, i will have to get me some of that
K+

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sdog dry bud...

Sdog dry bud...

1st plant 164 grams.

picture.php

2nd plant 215 grams.

picture.php

picture.php

14 gram bud.

picture.php

picture.php

B

b-laze

:respect:nuggetshiner! got any full plant shots of that 200gr plant?

heres one of my f3's

nuggetshiner

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry b-laze that plant was between two other plants and was a total mess, falling over
every which way when I got to it. Never even thought about it.
Here's a shot of part of the big plant...
This is prob around 8 weeks.

There are a couple full plant pics in soil in my sdog album. :) NS