What's new

Jlp's C99 X SSNH

HIGHRIDER

Lookin good blatant have they started smelling yet? Mine are real strong in the sent department two smell real hazey/piney and then one smells just like strawberrys. I almost did'nt belive my snout but hope it taste's like that when it is done huh. thanks for updating. Everybody have high day see ya next time.

HIGHRIDER

G

Well the taller Haze phenos have a spiceyness to them and the smaller Cindy one is the fruity one. Hav'nt nailed the fruity scent yet but I'm glad I kept a clone of that one. Looking forward to seeing yours down the road again.

Blatant

HIGHRIDER

ANOTHER DOUBLE POST

ANOTHER DOUBLE POST

Here are some pic's i took at 43 days. I know you are saying he just showed a picfrom 41 days well i took those pic's vga and they don't do the plants justice. So i took some in 3.2 mp so the should look better. Here they are.

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

These are the best haze's i have ever grown. Thank you jlp.
Quick little side note the G13 i got out of seven only four poped,
It's all goo here tho at least four poped. should be starting a thread soon for ya .

HIGHRIDER

TWO TIMES THE FUN

TWO TIMES THE FUN

Here are this week's pic's. The plant's have been a joy to grow even tho they are hazes. They are getting real top heavy had to stake them today,don't even know if that will work. They are still leaning so i will figure something out. I guess that is always a good thing when your plants grow so much bud they can't even stand. So my high ass will stop rambling and show the pic's.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Thanks again everyone for stopin in. See ya next week.

HIGHRIDER

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Those are really looking nice....very nice grow going ;)

It's got my attention.....I've pulled up a chair to watch the rest of this one, and I've got patience:p They have cola formations like the SSH from which they originated. I have some pics I've been searching for (on a disc in a pile with other discs with no names on them....LoL) When I locate them I'll put some up to show you what I mean.

Soon....you'll be dazed by the haze :p

:wave:dg

JLP

Veteran
Those are looking good man :)

Pretty advanced for 43 days,but I'll have to go with DG on the buds looking SSH.The C99 has a much different pistil formation,soft,fuzzy and curly.I just finished a couple Cindy Haze,one at 90 days and one at 100.Super heady smoke and a really different fruity/spicy flavor.I used 4' bamboo stakes but I still had to lean them against the wall and prop them up in my ebb-flow tray.Mine were about 6' tall.

Good luck.

JLP:)

G

Gday Highrider

Gday Highrider

They look really nice.
Interesting background of the strains too...sorry to hear about the po po raiding your wonderfull plants DG.

HIGHRIDER

HONERED.............

HONERED.............

Well all i can say is thank you. For some time i have been looking for a haze mom that did'nt take a hundred days flower. Looks like these will be around seventy day at least two of the three. The other i haven't even took pic's of as of late cause it just is'nt as pretty as the others. That one should take 100 days at least. I will include pic's of it next time. Thank you for stoping in Dutchgrown it is always a pleasure,As it is for you also jlp hope they are what you had in mind when you made the cross.

HIGHRIDER

HIGHRIDER

54 DAYS AND 25% RED HAIRS

54 DAYS AND 25% RED HAIRS

Well it is only 54 days flowering and they have quite a bit of red hairs on the two i have focused most on. They should not take more than 15 to 20 day max. The one that demonstrate's the NH pheno should take at leat 40 more days. I did include pic's of that one,should be the first two pic's. The next three are the two i was talking about. Happy veiwing

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

See ya next time folks.

HIGHRIDER

G

Nice looking Highrider. Yours seem a lil more advanced than mine. But boy ours are looking tasty.. Heres the Cindy pheno that will finish first.

680cindy_pheno-med.jpg

680cindy_pheno_macro-med.jpg

Blatant

HIGHRIDER

TIMING

TIMING

Well here we are at day 57 and i am almost out of herb so i picked one. Now we are at day 61 one and the herb is dry enough to smoke man killer smoke, i am not a rookie by any means but i got real high. So i guess all of my hard work was paid off. Also on day 61 i was taking pics for the thread and i go in the room and the plant won't even hold it self up snapped so i figure i would just pick it was'nt that far off any ways. I did take so pics my buddie was more than willing to lay on the ground and hold it up so i could take some pics. I will post some dry pics of bolth plants soon. The high is real intence ca'nt wait for the bubble hash. Hope you like the pics

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Well thats it guys,see you in a couple days.

HIGHRIDER

G

Well done man

Well done man

Lovely job growing those beauties mate, looks very nice indeed, im glad your hard work paid off and glad to hear it got your soaring, sounds like a nice smoke indeed!

HIGHRIDER

FRUITFUL HARVEST

FRUITFUL HARVEST

Hello everybody dropin in to show some more pic's. First up is the a shot of the plant i picked at 57 day's man am i gald i cloned these babies. It has a real strong strawberry smell i can't get over it. Next up is the 61 day and it is not dry enough to smoke but still smells real pretty and has a real lemons and limes smell. So im gonna get out i need to go vote. GO KERRY GO KERRY

HIGHRIDER

Here i am posting on how the bud looks but not on how it get's you high. It is no joke, the smoke is strong taste is real strong also tatse stays to the end of the bowl. The high is not a creeper straight to the point real hazy. I do have suprise,the last grow i did i grew out lifesaver and shi19 bolth are under 50 day strains so i thought i would cross them together. I had a perfect male lifesaver i just took polen and therw it in the room with all of the plants that were in there. Well next crop comes along and sure enough my stoned ass did'nt even clean the walls. So i am going thought the first plant i picked and i found three seeds look nice and since i wanteed to cross haze to lifesaver so i am not to sad. I did look in the other plant i picked and no seeds so so far three seeds i will let them dry a littel then in the dirt they go. Have a good one guys.

HIGHRIDER

JLP

Veteran
Nice job Highrider :)

Those buds look like mine but with more resin.
I really enjoy the high and the Cindy definately improves the taste and flower times.

JLP:)

HIGHRIDER

That makes me smile. I hope the beans i got from them are killer also but it does'nt even matter tho cause they are all cloned. Thanks for the props JLP have a good one guy's.

HIGHRIDER

HIGHRIDER

NH PHENO

NH PHENO

Hey guy's thought i would update you all on the last c99xssnh in flower i think it is the nh pheno. She has came along way she is at 69 days flower and boy has she put the weight on she probaly only has ten days left i started flushing. I can't wait to try this smoke should be soaring cause her sisters are the shit and getting better everyday. Here are the pic's guy's

Stay up guy's see ya soon.

HIGHRIDER

Latest posts

Latest posts