What's new

Jlp's C99 X SSNH

HIGHRIDER

THEY AR EALL GIRL'S

THEY AR EALL GIRL'S

Man thank the guy who gave me the bean's, cause they are good's.JLP this bowl for you .Here's the pic's .

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

I hope the bud's start build themselve' into the perfect haze buds ever.waut thats probaly to much to ask for but i do hope all goes well.

HIGHRIDER

JLP

Veteran
They look good :)

If they are showing sex at 10 days of flower then I would consider that it's probably C99 dominant.If so,they will stretch for the next couple weeks and then stop.Then they start producing beautiful sweet/tropical smelling buds.
They'll probably finish sooner than 12 weeks,exactly when,who knows?The Cindy finishes at about 60 days.My guess is that it will finish closer to the 60 days.

Good luck.

JLP:)

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
^^^^^^^^
I think what JLP meant was the C99 he used in the cross finished at 60 days. correct me if im wrong jlp...

bartender187

HIGHRIDER

that is cool , i hope ther is atleast one haze tasting pheno,getting ready to do some cloning especialy if the are more c99 . thanks fo rall of the input guys keep it coming.

HIGHRIDER

JLP

Veteran
Yeah,I've had some phenos of C99 finish in 50 days but I find that most go around 60 days.

JLP:)

HIGHRIDER

ARE THEY TAKING OFF OR WHAT ??????

ARE THEY TAKING OFF OR WHAT ??????

Well it is only been 23 days of flower and they are taking off like an indica but looks like a sativa.i don't know if i will be able to say this to much or not ,but thank you JLP these are some awsome lookin hazes.check these pics out ,and by the way transplanted into 4 gallon containers for flower.so far they can not get enough of the earthjuice .i also use peroxide and every third week i use some superthrive .so here's the pic's.

HIGHRIDER

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

So far so good Highrider Mine just shown themselves for who they really are. 3 fems 2 dudes and one undecided. I'll drop some pics here soon for you. I can't wait but with these what are gonna do? Wait............

Blatant

HIGHRIDER

thanks B , but it seems like all of mine are just trowing more and more bud on each day already took some cuts cuse these ladys are keepers.thank again blatant.

S

strain_searcher

nice long sativa leaves

nice long sativa leaves

prepare for the stretch . But those leaves are so worth it. you can almost see how long you will be high by the length of the leaves.

HIGHRIDER

THESE LADY'S,BUD FAST.

THESE LADY'S,BUD FAST.

hello alll anothe rweek has gone by and im lovin it. I think that these should finsh up in about seventy days, cause it is'nt even day thirty and they have some nice buds forming.the pic's speak for themselves.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

well thats it for the pic's for now hope you all like them.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Re: Hi DutchGrown

Re: Hi DutchGrown

Looking real nice HIGHRIDER :D They are filling in nicely now. :p

LeeroyJackson said:
Were those pics of your plants before the raid article in ICmag?

Yes Leeroy, those are the plants that produced the seeds that I sent JLP, the same ones the police trashed into a dumpster. The seeds were ready to be harvested at the time of the raid, so many just fell onto the floor as the Dutch police took them from their special room. JLP grew them out and then crossed with C99, which is what HIGHRIDER and many others are growing.

Watching the progress...interesting to see the C99 influence.

:wave:dg

HIGHRIDER

CLONES EASY IF I MIGHT ADD

CLONES EASY IF I MIGHT ADD

This clone is at day 5 in the cloning chamber.

Click for Larger Image

I did use some new gel from the earthjuice comany,called rootstock . It is all organic so apperntly it works.

Thank you Dutchgrown for stoping by hope to see new stuff from you guy's soon. Any current projects you are working on right now ? I am still trying to arrange a trip to the dam on 420 for the extravaganja. Hope to see you there.

HIGHRIDER

SEE THE C99. SMELL THE HAZE.

SEE THE C99. SMELL THE HAZE.

So i think they are around 37 38 days flower and they love earthjuice. They can't seem to get enough. Buds are swelling like magic. The crystals are getting thick also. Before i show the pic's. I was gonna tell you guy's. That since i am almost sure i have a haze strain that will finesh in seventy days or so. That im gonna try my luck at crossing. I am gonna cross my fav one to my fav lifesaver. I have this boy that has been waiting patiently for awhile now. So it should be very intresting. I will quit rambling and get to the pic's they are filling in nicely.

HIGHRIDER

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

HIGHRIDER

BIG BUDS!!!!!!!

BIG BUDS!!!!!!!

Hey guy's we are at 41 days and damn these girl's are getting big. I won't ramble to long, got alot to do like change the floro lights in the room, as you can see in one of the pic's. So here they are hope you all enjoy.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

HIGHRIDER

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
hey man nice plants i have a question for you though i was just curious how tall were they when you put them in flower and how tall are they now , thanks for your time

HIGHRIDER

They were like ten inches when i started flowering. They now stand four feet. I don't know what you did jlp but these hazes are the best i've ever grown. The bud form fast. Thanks again.

HIGHRIDER