What's new

Jlp's C99 X SSNH

HIGHRIDER

Hello, all these were sent to me generously by JLP.
So i thought ill repay him by showing him what his cross will do.
Let's get started. They are in bog's dirt method dirt. They are curently ten days old.I planted four and all four germed, three survived the transplant in to dirt. I will soon be topping,and
transplanting into one gallon containers. i will probaly update weekly so let get to the pics.

Combo URL: Thumbnail + Link to Full Size.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

So thats it,ill get some more after i transplant them .
Thanks for stopin by.
HIGHRIDER

JLP

Veteran
Right on man :)

I've got about 3 going in flower now.Should be killer based on the parents.

Good luck.

JLP:)

HIGHRIDER

AGAIN THANK YOU

AGAIN THANK YOU

JLP thanks for stopin by . i also hope to get a real good 70 day flowering haze mom,you know the kind with the real ahze taste.
ill have pics later im gonna trans plant and put my other clones into flower so ill have some real room to let them take off.

HIGHRIDER

HIGHRIDER

UPDATE UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE

Hey guys here's what im workin with. Looks like i got a indica a sativa,and a mix of the two. I will be topping today. Also chronis x
thanks for dropin by. I will update in a few days to let you all see what's goin on so later .
HIGHRIDER

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Last edited:

snl25

I have got 5 vegging out. This strain loves to be topped. I have a few that has about 20 branches. Others are close behind. I do not know what will happen in flower, but I am guessing that they will stretch like crazy. I am eagerly waiting to see what happens. I am hoping there will be a very trippy high giving what the parents are. Cannot wait to find out how this strain will flower. Once C99 x Haze gets growing, it grows fast. One of the fastest growing Sativa's I've seen. This one definitely seems like a keeper in the garden. Hope yours turns out wonderful. JLP has some superior genetics. Keep it green.

Take care!

HIGHRIDER

Cool to hear , I always love getting new gentics. I have already grown out bolth nevilis and ssh , only bad part is that i can't have a strain that at least need's 120 days to flower . so i didnt grow them again.granted i could have put more beans in the ground of atleat the ssh and maybe got an indica pheno but i did'nt want to mess with it. as far as keeping a haze plant healthy i had no problems . you know they say experienced growers only . I would love to see some pics of your plants so i could see what im in for . so take it easy and ill update like to marrow .

HIGHRIDER

HIGHRIDER

TWO SAT'S AND ONE INDI...

TWO SAT'S AND ONE INDI...

Yeah i out of the three there are two sativa's and one indica.

I can live with that . I will be updating again in another week .

I would like to hear anyone's input on how there doing.

HIGHRIDER

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

JLP

Veteran
Looking good :)

Have you started flowering yet?You might consider it,mine are about 4' tall now and I flowered them when they were a week old.

JLP:)

HIGHRIDER

I dont really think that is to crazy of a thought cause last time

grew ssh. i let it veg till it was foot and a half it ended up being

so big, like four feet a round and seven feet tall. so it took alot of

my space. so i will probaly throw it in on mon. but im gonna go

look at your thread so maybe i could see some more pics thanks

for the advice.

HIGHRIDER

HIGHRIDER

1ST DAY OF FLOWERING

1ST DAY OF FLOWERING

Well this strain deffently can strech fast.
since i posted last was 26 of aug and they have all streched about 2inches since then (30 aug) .They went into thier first night of darkness last night.so if everything goes right they should be
done around dec wich is pretty long but who dont love haze.lets get to the show.

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

so let me know what ya think .
HIGHRIDER

full time daddy
Veteran
looking good....

looking good....

cant wait to drop my jlp seed's (ssh x nh )......i have a few blue moonshines down...........but i have to wait on the long flowers tell winter so i dont have to run the a/c....power would be a killer

keeping a eye on this to see what there doing for sure....

snl25

Nice C99 x Haze plants. I got 5 in veg, been vegging over a month. Each one has about 30 branches, going to be bad for me on the stretch. I'll see how yours does. Hope you get some fine Haze smoke :). I'll be checking back to see how everything goes for you. Keep it green.

Take care!

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Stretch...I do believe they can and will, if anything like their haze parents. What you see here are the SSH and NH females along with the NH male used.

Hopefully JLP's use of C99 will shorten two things....height and flowering time.

Will be watching this one for sure! Good luck with them.
:wave:dg

Here's the SSH and NH pics:

In the first pic they were vegging outside and more than doubled in size/height once flowered.
9HazeGallery-med.jpg

9NHgarden3-med.jpg

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey Hot Cargo....they 'used' to be real nice.....sadly, those are not around anymore, only their prodigy....the SSHxNH (Super Neville's Haze) that I made. A few of the seeds I placed into the expert hands of JLP to see what he could do with them. He has grown those out and crossed with C99....nice one.

Thanks, dg

HIGHRIDER

THEIR STRECHIN FOR SURE

THEIR STRECHIN FOR SURE

Yeah they are strechin well at least two of them the other is not strechin so much,but im down for just about anything. I am going to let them strech alot more like two or three feet before i transplant so i will hopfully get the yeild i want.let's get to the
pic's

HIGHRIDER

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

G

Here's Some of mine that are in Flower right now. This one week. Looking good so far and minimal stretch.

680Cinderella-Haze-med.jpg

680Cinderella-Haze2-med.jpg

Blatant

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts