What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Nice!!!! Hopefully he finds some nice Decap leaning females. Looking forward to running the Last Rites for sure. Got alot of killer stuff from you I am looking forward to running.

DJzpark

Awesome plants puma/jaws, much respect. I'd give an arm and a leg for some of that black cherry soda genes. I've been after her for a couple years.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I know the thread is old and jaws/puma has moved on to focus more on his breeding.

Well I have to say that jaws gear is some of best weed I have smoked or grew to date!

I took a chance on some seeds he didn't release because some people claimed hermies with the genetics. Well I am glad to say I bought 2 packs of fem beans of the lime cookies from him cross is gsc x reversed lime kush cut.

I only popped 2 seeds to start just incase there were herm issues. Well both came out spectacular I got one that was more forum gsc leaning and another that I think is a perfect 50/50 blend of cookies and lime kush. Just popped another bean of the lime cookies and looks in veg looks like I have another pheno of the cross. Amazing work brotha I hope you still lurk these forums once in a while buying your gear was the best purchase I have spent on beans so far.

Also have jaws cookie monster F2's in the fridge waiting there turn to get popped! Pretty nice freebies if you ask me for scooping up 2 packs from the man. Keep up the great work brotha and I hope you make it back to these forums.

I have found my new favorite breeder with killer gentics and very down to earth my money will only go to you from here on out bro.

R

Rah's Genetics

hey puma, i picked up a pack of alien cookies f2 from the Zon and i wanted to know what type of phenos i should expect from this. can i expect a cookie dom pheno? by the way these seeds are the biggest ive ever seen!! great breeder

DJXX

Veteran
hey puma, i picked up a pack of alien cookies f2 from the Zon and i wanted to know what type of phenos i should expect from this. can i expect a cookie dom pheno? by the way these seeds are the biggest ive ever seen!! great breeder
those are gems....i have a alien leaner and a cookie leaner and i only popped five.....both are wonderful....look in the lab of jaws at the farm for more info and pics...he isn't here anymore...dj

R

Rah's Genetics

Thanks alot DJ.. yea i was reading the last few post and i realised that hes gone :( heard great things about Jaws Gear. cant wait to get mine going.

DJXX

Veteran
the alien pheno was jus packed with trichage..those were small cause i was just hunting through some seeds and now that they are keepers they will get a couple months veg instead of a week...DJXX

R

Rah's Genetics

glad u found a keeper.. im sure i will aswell. never tasted anything cookie or alien related but i will soon. the alien is known for its trichs and from what ive seen of the cookies it doesnt look far off. deadly combination!

smokeyla1

Reading good things on jaws seeds but not too many reports with pics, especially of current offerings. Any of you guys grown or see any grows of dark matter, alien matter, alien cookies, truck stop cookies or last rites? Was actually looking to add some "alien" genes to my stash when came across these. Debating them or one of alien's seeds. LAD looks damn good, heard good things on Tahoe alien and Moonwalker OG sounds interesting.