What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

budstar

Ok puma if you don't mind I would like to know when and if not the bay(hope its at the bay)then where can we find you gear

P

puma

some green crack shots at day 32, small but very pretty buds.

crack pergo with the COOKIE BLAST seeds.

should be fun to run this one.

peace

D

DJXXPLATINUM

SUP BROTHA....10 OF 10 UP ON THE ALIEN COOKIES....SAWEEEEET.. ALSO GOT ROOTS ON ALL THREE SNIPS OF THE GG#4...WILL BE USING THE GG REVERSED AND I HAVE A MOM OF FORUM X G13/WIDOW THAT HITS YOU IN THE HEAD LIKE A SLEDGEHAMMER...BE CALLING THOSE "SISTER SLEDGE"...ALSO A BUTTLOAD OF FORUM X GG#4 CROSSES WILL BE MADE ALSO, AND CALLING THEM "STICKY FINGERS"...DJ

Last edited:

Zomboy

Veteran
SUP BROTHA....10 OF 10 UP ON THE ALIEN COOKIES....SAWEEEEET.. ALSO GOT ROOTS ON ALL THREE SNIPS OF THE GG#4...WILL BE USING THE GG REVERSED AND I HAVE A MOM OF FORUM X G13/WIDOW THAT HITS YOU IN THE HEAD LIKE A SLEDGEHAMMER...BE CALLING THOSE "SISTER SLEDGE"...ALSO FORUM X GG#4 CROSSES WILL BE MADE ALSO AND CALLING THEM "STICKY FINGERS"...DJ

Sound like some sick crosses DJ

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
hello DR.G :ying:
yup grown out some super good ppl and really stoked to see him sharing, that's a big part of getting to know ppl and getting into some SUPER FINE circles.

enjoy what ever he hooked you up with.

peace:ying:

He has Last Rites and I sent him the last of the pack of Banana OG F9 I had. He should definitely dig those. Think he said he was popping the Last Rites today.

P

puma

hello GROWNOUT :ying:
ahh very nice but the BANANA is BANANA KUSH not OG, I went through hell awhile back with that but stand with the BANANA KUSH 100% over it being an og.

ok so he's going to run some LAST RITES very cool I just happen to be running one of those right now at about 35 days flower, i'll get some pics in here after a bit so he can get a look at what's coming for him.

mines not the best looking at this point I had her stuck in the back corner so she looks a bit beat up but she will do well.

Cronicazulu

Puma, I am a massive fan of your work, I've been lurking for a while and your strains look and sound like they're some of the best. I've seen you have an upcoming drop on the 'zon, do you know when these will be dropping?
Peace

Cronicazulu

No worries, just seen they have posted the release date on their site. I'm keeping my eye on the truck stop cookie f2's and the fem wrecks. have you got any details on the parents used to f2 the TSC's?
Thanks

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
got a few decap f2s poppin up out the cups

good things to come. maybe get a male n make some f3s keep this girl rollin lol

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are there any Decap beans to be had out there ? or did i miss out on them too ??? :shucks:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You are Da Man !!!!! :biggrin:

on a side note ..... i just put 5 of the GWS x aloha white widow F2's in coco the other day :)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
hello GROWNOUT :ying:
ahh very nice but the BANANA is BANANA KUSH not OG, I went through hell awhile back with that but stand with the BANANA KUSH 100% over it being an og.

ok so he's going to run some LAST RITES very cool I just happen to be running one of those right now at about 35 days flower, i'll get some pics in here after a bit so he can get a look at what's coming for him.

mines not the best looking at this point I had her stuck in the back corner so she looks a bit beat up but she will do well.

Ok just going by the last I saw you post where you said that it was a Banana OG cut you used for the F9s and not the Banana Kush. So now it was definitely Banana Kush all the way through? Good to know, I will pass that info along to him as well.

Didnt want to let go of the Last Rites because it has the Decap in it but I know he will find some nice keepers and pass them along to me. Helps me out cause I dont have room atm but would love to run em, so it works out well for me and him both.

P

puma

hey GROWN :ying:
yes sir and thank you for passing that along to your bro, I took a ton of shit over the confusion I caused about that strain. umm I was just trying to get things straight but it seemed I messed things up a bit and then the trouble makers come out of the wood works.

I tried to clear it up but onces the hatters sunk there claws in it was just crazy shit.

but ya brother BANANA KUSH F-7 through F-9 are BANANA KUSH and anything more from me with that strain will be BANANA KUSH.

I now have some BANANA OG seeds but i'll be damned if im going to break those out right now.

im sorry to the ppl who are still in need but those BANANA OG are just going to have to wait.

ohh sorry again I see I told you I would bring over a few pics of tha LAST RITES and I never did, i'll get those in here tomorrow.

lastly I still have the DECAP cut that's now like shite 7 years old so i'll be working her into some more hybrids in the future.

TRIBAL FRUIT is another decap hybrid I pared it with a male banana kush f9.

Whoa guess I'm in the right groove here. Just popped me some decap f2's myself about a week ago. I remember hearing good things but don't recall exactly. What can I expect from these?

SkunkPlz

Whoa guess I'm in the right groove here. Just popped me some decap f2's myself about a week ago. I remember hearing good things but don't recall exactly. What can I expect from these?

albino frost covered goodness, i have been droolling over the decap posted up by major pothead and others for years, treat em right :)