What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

Anything on the horizon with Jaws releases?
Been jonesin ever since smoking some Chem Soda OG from Organicaan,, anyone have beans in the vault?
Peace

JAWS

very sorry but i am not a breeder here so i can not speak to your Question...

thank's though for the interest :tiphat:

M

meowmeowmeow

OG Kush 5k x Alien Kush F2s

OG Kush 5k x Alien Kush F2s

1st run of 1 of 3 starins I have from Jaws Gear.
Super stoked about these.
1 under T5 still and the other 300w LED.

Message_1514945115576.jpg
Message_1514945230208.jpg

billb

Veteran
very sorry but i am not a breeder here so i can not speak to your Question...

thank's though for the interest :tiphat:
You can still talk abt it can’t you? It’s not like youre advertising them and selling them in open forum. I don’t see why someone who makes crosses can talk abt their work, but if you sell them you can’t even talk abt them? No way. That’s crazy

M

meowmeowmeow

Thanks Jaws for posting up on here.
Not too many take the time anymore. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Picarus

Anything on the horizon with Jaws releases?
Been jonesin ever since smoking some Chem Soda OG from Organicaan,, anyone have beans in the vault?
Peace

Awesome! That's my selection at organicann. How was it chuck e kush? Personally I love it and crossed the male to a bunch of my stables.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5K OG is one of my absolute FAVORITES. Nothing but pure gas fuel funk. Nothing else. Very unique in that regard. Fat frosty golf balls too.

dank.Frank

JAWS

ya the 5th alien is no joke she is a super nice piece, very proud of the way she turned out.....

solid sticky potent buds for-sure, yield is very good as well.

peace :tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
The pack of 5th alien in my fridge has been makin me itch to pop it, can't decide between 5th alien, green crack og, Chem soda og, or Chem soda cookies?????

JAWS

those CHEM SODA OG will not disappoint, have never heard a complaint with either of those two..

GREEN CRACK OGEE also was a super good piece, wish i had kept the pheno i had back when i ran them....

CHEM SODA COOKIES, do not even remember if i ran any personally but i know many did and they all seemed to have liked that one as well..

all good pieces STONEY:tiphat:

Picarus

Can only vouch for the chem soda og so far. It was good enough to make me order everything else the fpog f2 male was crossed to.

Chem soda og
-green phenos lean chem.
-purple leans GDP-like.
-terpene dominance is solo in myrcene
-cannabinoid ranges 20-27%
-immediate effects somewhat stimulating
-mellows out to a relaxing full body stone.
-myrcene kills any paranoia in higher thc varieties one, so even tho it's strong, novice smokers will like it too.

JAWS

picarus.

if i had ppl like you testing for me there would be a hell of lot more jaws genetics floating around that's for damn sure..

dog star thank you brother but those are long gone, can and could make new ones i still have some chem soda f1 seeds as well as some f2 and bc1 for that matter..have sense moved on sense last summer i lost every breeding stock i had which forced me to start over from scratch..in doing so i just started a bunch of new strains and am now trying to get them all laid out and get them breeding for me...it's taking even longer then i thought but the time needs to be taken or shit will not be solid..

thank's guys :)

Dog Star

Veteran
Thank you Jaws for answer.. will grab then some else strain,hurd already good props
on your gear..

is there are some personal advice of yours??

as i look for turbopotent but still happy smoke,to not be too much tired or that head goes to depression from too hard indy effects..,love those crosses that lives you happy..

Thats why i told i will aquire those Chem Soda,its on par explanation with stuff that i searchin for naturaly for personal medical problems..

JAWS

not saying there's not any out-n-about i just do not have any more here at home...to be honest i'm not at all sure who has what left of mine...been kinda of dragging ass trying to get all this new stuff up to par and ready to go out early this year....

the seeds from that bud.

CHERRY MED'S right there.

peace.