What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaws Gear?

Picarus

Well if you lose the csog, I did an incross too. I don't think it's an f2 as the females were prob diff. But the genetics are in there. Have my f1 selection as well. Cheers man!

JAWS

thank you very much brother, um i do have personal seeds of everything i make..so it's not lost to me just not in clone form any more, made sure to keep two pack's the #1 & #2 so can restart any time...

very glad to know your still hanging on to her, she's a beast..

awesome :tiphat:

Bmac1

Veteran
Still got that Lime Cookies cut. Vegging one out now for what i think may be the last run of her. She is nice but i do slightly prefer the gg4 and want to thin out the herd to crack more beans. Ill be smoking her for a while yet though, lol.

M

meowmeowmeow

Veggin out with 5th Alien

Veggin out with 5th Alien

I'm pretty sure this one is leaning towards ALien Kush side.
I do have an OG leaner that I'll post up later when I take shitty camera phone pics like this.
Super fucking stoked and hoping these are females.
None the less enjoying growing them either way.
20180115_192855.jpg
20180115_192901.jpg
Have a great day.

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien female

5th Alien female

Found one male that I culled last week, but this girl is healthy and has some nice fans.
20180205_192457.jpg

This may get hit with Killa Skunk F2 (78 Sensi seeds skunk x Vic high's Killa queen) if I am unable to find a home for her.
Either way it's been fun growing her.....

cronicle

Got the cherry meds in the fridge, Straw d x cherry meds! Alien 5k looking nice awesome smell! Looking at another of your offerings purple Alice x fpog. Cherry meds is cherry Ak ?

JAWS

where did you get those CHERRY MED'S do not believe i have released those yet, only to testers..

strawberry med's were released in a small batch i think 10 pack's only so far, so ya nice grab on those...

yes

still like to know where you got the cherry med's ??.

peace ..

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien female

5th Alien female

So tonight my buddy and I rubbed the top and both got an Orange Push Pop terp followed by OG end.
Fuck yeah! I have pollinated her with Killa Skunk f2 (1978 Seeds Skunk#1 x Vic Highs Killa Queen) pollen, so I hope it transfers. The KS male was sweet smelling also.
20180226_203039.jpg

Vape-pro

Recently picked up a couple packs of Trainwreck x fpog . Got hill men og fems and hill men f2 mixed freebies . What are the genetics of the hill men ? Thanks

JAWS

vape-pro

sorry no real info on that piece that's why it's a freebie...was given to me as a skunk but i did not really find any skunk so i just made seeds and gave them away...if you find any good skunk in your pack PLEASE let me know..

thank you ..

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien female 5 day 46 of flower

5th Alien female 5 day 46 of flower

Mighty blend soil, 300 W LED and Nectar of the Gods ... clean growing. Smells like Orange Push Pops. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20180305_084357.jpg
    20180305_084357.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 14

DJXX

Veteran
poppin some ChemSoda, am playin with chems and was wondering the story on the chem used for it, its one of the first girls of yours i used to drool over..DJXX

JAWS

SDD420.

no, the TW OGEE was used to make the TW BC1 so the out cross in the TW BC1 is indeed FPOG F2...moving forward will be pushing out the fpog best i can and just work with the more TW pheno as we move forward...

peace :tiphat:

sdd420

Veteran
SDD420.

no, the TW OGEE was used to make the TW BC1 so the out cross in the TW BC1 is indeed FPOG F2...moving forward will be pushing out the fpog best i can and just work with the more TW pheno as we move forward...

peace :tiphat:

Thanks brother, can you tell me how many tw phenos are there in a pack ? Thanks I look forward to running them soon. Peace sdd

M

meowmeowmeow

5th Alien female different pheno

5th Alien female different pheno

No scent yet. Week 3 of flower .... i think.
I'm glad she's healthy. Flower run no seeds.
20180311_090537.jpg
20180311_090532.jpg

Spring time....fun time. :biggrin:

JetLife175

Veteran
Are there different FPOG releases available currently? Trying to get the most vigorous line available. Any ideas which that may be?

Latest posts

Latest posts