What's new

Janedope's Grow

J

janedope

Hey guys, my names JaneDope and i've been a member for a little bit now. I'm growin in a 3 1/2ft. by 5ft. closet. Here it is:

I have 4 Mendo Purps, 3 EC Sour Diesel, 3 Apollo 11's, and 2 of "the White". I also have a little random bag seed I popped and named wack.... Right now they're under 240watts of Flueros but will be going to a 250watt HPS in a few days. I'll be keeping one mother from each strain in a small veg chamber but besides that i'll start flowering the other 8 (9 including Wack!) in a little while... These pics were taken today (10/14/08) The only plant really giving me trouble is one of the Whites as you'll see.... Here are the girls...
The Whites:

the EC Sours:

The Apollo 11s:
(Sorry i forgot a group shot of these)

and the Purps:

and dont forget little Wack!:

So that's it... i'll keep postin new pics as they grow and any comments or tips are greatly appreciated!!

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

move over a bit will ya HighLow, and let a guy get a seat here..:laughing:
whatttuuup jane..good to see you got a thread goin here. You have begun your journey into growing and IC mag is a great place to start. you will make some friends along the way, and you will learn much here. I wish you the best of luck. I see the girls are all starting to grow a bit and when you put that 250 in place, you'll really start to see some action. :woohoo:
btw, that is the genius pheno of the Apollo11. very good I hear. As for the cut of "the white" thats giving what you call problems, do you mean the drooping? I wouldnt worry too much about it. It could just be that particular plant. Looks like you're doin just fine. hell even lil' whack looks great considerin that mud she grew up in! :muahaha: :laughing: As Brother once told me, "just dont love em to death.." :spank: ....just messin ya...
outkastt has not been on too much lately, but I will give her the news of how good the plants look, and that you are going perpetual with em. She'll be happy for you! ...and feel free to drop any pics you want over in the cellar bro. It's all good!
You stay safe and I'll stay tuned!
~cd

Quazi

Nice and stealth in there.

Can't wait to see what happens.

Pulling up a chair for this one.

:lurk:

-Q :rasta:

C

cellardweller

oh, forgot to mention this earlier.
Lil' whack is lookin like it's an indica, which means it'll want to feed more than a sativa. just make sure to keep an eye on it when you flip to 12/12 so you can get it right out of there if it turns out to be a male.

J

janedope

Thanx everyone, glad to see some people tuning in!! Today i finished my veg chanber, just a simple upside down rubbermaid storage bin w/ a small CFL mounted on the top... I sealed all the light leaks w/ caulk... may have went a little overboard w/ the caulk but better safe than sorry i guess... Also got my HPS today.... i bought a SUN System 5 250watt..... I'll have some new pics up in the next day or two...

CD as far as Wack is concerned ill prob leave her in the veg chamber for now to let her grow more... that wont hurt my mothers in any way will it?? call me tonight we'll make plans for tomorrow.... i'm almost done baking off that bag of soil and i bought the Clone X today..

C

cellardweller

no, not until it shows its sex after you flip to 12/12. veg is just that. veg. when you flip the lights to 12/12 it will force the plants to show their sex either creating pollen sacs if they are male or pistils on the females, and then ultimately flower out the buds.
I thought you were doin your homework!! :asskick: :laughing:

edit: good goin on the vegcab..you are on your way for sure now..:respect:

Last edited:

Quazi

To add to what was said above:
Depending on the strain and length of time in veg, it's very possible to see preflowers before you flip them.

I've got a small clone in veg that has never seen more than 5 hours of darkness. The preflowers stick out like horns:

-Q :rasta:

Heya JaneDope :wave:

Scooch-ing over so more people can take a seat..:pointlaug Good going on the vegcab, i haven't even got separate rooms for vegging and flowering..just yet, working on that though..(need more $$ first..)Two :yes: up for ya!
I'll be :lurk:
Btw, what Quazi said is true, just depends on how much light they've already had and how long they've been in said light..If you're an impatient guy like me, then ya can force flower by flipping to 12/12..although i'm pretty sure Cellardwellar has already told ya the ins and outs of it all..
Laterz, Low

J

janedope

thanks for the input guys, got some new news and pics today! We're gonna continue vegging for one more week then start the 12/12 cycle. Wack will have to wait a few more weeks before being flowered... Gave the purps a cut today just to level out the canopy a little bit. Also learned how to build a very inexpensive vermiculite cloner that has a reputation of working great. Got clones cut from each of my strains (2 cuts per strain) and as soon as they root i'll start flowering the other 12 plants. Also we're training all 3 apollo 11's as there's soooo much bottom growth they have the potential to put out some heavy yeild... next time im in the closet (haha) ill get some macro pics of them...

well check out some pics,

here's my new little cloner:

and my new veg chamber:

and here's my room w/ my new 250 HPS hanging:

and 2 shots of the girls,

well thats it for now, love hearin everyones opinions and idea's!! stay tuned!

Last edited:
J

janedope

K so real quick i got some shots of the apollos..
here are 2 of the 3:

and here they are zoomed in:

J

janedope

I was actually lucky enough to get all my clones donated to me.... Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while... :muahaha:

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
JD: lookin' nice gal. I've got my eyes peeled for the show. You couldn't have a better mentor: Cell...and hearing that you got those gals donated by O...they're obviously gonna be the dankiest. Everything appears real healthy and stealthy. Keep it up.

J

janedope

thanx access. definately learnin a ton from cd and everyone else around droppin me hints... cant wait to get into flower and start seein some product..... btw CDwhat is a "genius pheno"??

and one very very off-topic subject... how bout those fuckin sox baby!!
46drewgoneDAVIS__1224216366_8663.jpg

scoreboard550x250.jpg

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

cellardweller said:
I thought you were doin your homework!! :asskick: :laughing:
:muahaha: :asskick:

edit: I have to edit here, because I cannot chastise without explanation..I do not know what the "Genius Pheno" of the A11 is..thats how it was given to me, and thats how I gave it to you. Looks like I should go do my homework.. :spank: ..and I will..damnit.. :bashhead:
I would also like to add that it is really great to see some people backin ya up in here..:headbange:
:respect: to all you guys!

Last edited:
C

cellardweller

OK, jane. This is what I found out about the Genuis.
RezDog said:
(The Bros. Grimm's) Original Recipe Apollo 11
Genius Clone x Cinderella 99

This is a SINGLE boutique release,not (not!) to be repeated,ever.
The seeds are finished and curing,now.
After germination testing,etc.,they'll be released in several weeks.
As of this moment,the Original Recipe A11 is to be exclusive to Seedbay,that could change.
Let me be Crystal Clear: If you want the Apollo 11,get them when I release them,I got rid of the Genius Mom,and when I say "This is IT",I mean it.
These are being SPECIFICALLY produced for you,the grower,to "f2" and hybridize,not me.
No pricing set yet,stay tuned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this just means that the clone you have leans more towards the Genius parent, rather than the C-99 parent.
Hope that helps..
~cellard

Last edited:

thatguy

What up, JD? Looking damn good in there!!! CD's sure pointing you in the right direction, for sure!

I'm grabbing a seat for this one!

All the best,
TG