What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

Samson4

Veteran
I didn't realize you released the Lambsbread in pure form. Are you releasing any more? Any open-pollinated f2's being released?

freaks

Blue Mountain Jamaican is an indica sativa hybrid of JLB.
Its from Hemcy Seed Co.
No, Jamaican Blue mountain is Cannabiogen line, a long Sativa (14wks mini for me)
I know hemcy sell a Jamaican named blue montain too, but is not this line, and i believe Hemcy Jamaican is crossed with skunk1....

the pure Jamaican what i know is Cannabiogen line or Underground seeds cross Double Jam.

Hope help.
Blessings

izzybud

thanks for the info. cant find the double jam from underground but ill make sure to pick up the jamaican blue mountain from cannibiogen

A

Alone

Blue Mountain Jamaican

Blue Mountain Jamaican

Hemcy Seed Co.
9 weeks flowering time.
Ive heard from a couple people that its a BMJ x Skunk#1 cross but I didnt notice any flavor other than the BMJ. No skunk taste or smell.
It did grow like a 50/50 ind/sat mix so Im not sure whether they used a Skunk #1 or the BMJ strain has just been mixed with indica jamaican strains from years and years of inbreeding in Jamaica.

This is the most indica of the JLB's.
Cannabiogen probably crossed the BMJ from hemcy with a pure JLB sativa landrace with 20 weeks flower time to still get that flower time down to 14 weeks. So its still not a pure JLB sativa landrace. It will be missing that soaring sativa high with NO CIELING. Thats the difference. But Im sure Double Jam will be much better than Hemcy's. The longer the flower time the better the ganja. Especially if its the same Double Jam from JahGreenLabel with the purple dominant mom.

Im growing out the "PURE" JLB sativa landrace with 20+/- weeks to flower. The same ones from Jah's pics. The JLB F4's purple dominant.
Huge difference between JLB's out there. Jahgreenlabel.........Your efforts and accomplishments with the preservation of this magical strain are beyond words like Thank You. The Almighty Himself has used your hands to not allow this strain to be lost in the mix of hybrids. I hope to carry the same torch, to preserve Gods genetics He gifted to us all and to spread Gods gift to the ends of the earth.

A

Alone

Now we have pics on this thread of all 3 JLB strains.

1) jahgreenlabels pure landrace sativa JLB - 20 weeker in the first post 100%/0%
2) Jahgreenlabels Double Jam - 14 weeker - I would guess 80%/20%
3) Hemcy's JLB - 9 /10 weeker 50%/50%

I dont think theres anymore posts about JLB that can tell us anymore about this strain. LOL. We got them all right here.

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello alone and all,

actually it's a little more complicated than that:biggrin:

line Lambsbread, that is inbreed line since the 1960s, 18/24 weeks of flowering :) by the vibe collective ,not availlable for sell

line of JBM by Kaiki, was collected in the year 1985 by Kaiki, 14/16 weeks of flowering :) availlable by Cannabiogen

line DoubleJam Lambsbread X JBM, this line is still in testing, it should soon be presented for sale, 14/18 weeks of flowering :) coming soon by underground seeds

and the line JBM very indica :) by Hemcy

best vibes

edit:many thx arriba bro

S

shush

hi guys

jamaica lambsbread (1960 line)

she just passed week 11

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

pheno #2 week 9

picture.php

Big up Roms and all vibes collective!

A

Alone

Very Nice Shush! Only 70 more days to go. 1/2 way there man!
My 4 seedlings are only 5 - 6 inches tall. Mine wont be ready till x-mas. But on DEC.24th, X-Mas Eve...I will be smoking the ganja Ive waited 25 years to smoke again.
I just changed from FFOF soil to Sunshine Mix #4 for these pure sativas. The FFOF was to strong.

izzybud

sounding like winners! ill be sure to set aside the FFOF when i run a sativa. the indicas love it tho. atleast mine do! those ladies fill in well! stay safe.

Jon 54

hi guys

jamaica lambsbread (1960 line)

she just passed week 11

View Image View Image
View Image

pheno #2 week 9

View Image

Big up Roms and all vibes collective!

Just a few quick questions okay:tiphat::tiphat: Where did the seeds for your JLB come from??? Which strain did the plants come from, I only ask this because the leaves resemble more of a hybrid than a pure Sativa to me. The bud structure looks very fat and heavy compared to the whispy long thin buds of other JLB photos that I have seen. Sorry if I was wrong please don't hate me:laughing: Jon 54

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
High Shush, Im just a passer you know ;) big up to Jahg' and the last third reproduction! First by Rahan (F2), second by Volcanik and Upok (F3) and F4 by Jahgreenlabel. Your pretty ladies are from the F3s, there are some sativ' pheno and bud structures that differ in the line but all go after 18 weeks. :huggg:

(Edit : Rahan did F2 but also F3 so then one line F4 by Upok and Volcanik and another one F4 by JGL with Rahan's work)

A

Alone

High Shush, Im just a passer you know ;) big up to Jahg' and the last third reproduction! First by Rahan (F2), second by Volcanik and Upok (F3) and F4 by Jahgreenlabel. Your pretty ladies are from the F3s, there are some sativ' pheno and bud structures that differ in the line but all go after 18 weeks. :huggg:
If the mighty Lord of heaven permits.....I will be doing some F5's. I have 30 seeds to choose the right female and the right male. God willing.

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello all,

thx roms :)

DoubleJam phéno fast ,14 weeks
very nice color, dominant JBM

best vibes

Attachments

• doublejam.jpg
    doublejam.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 54