What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jamaican "lambsbread"

A

Alone

JLB Landrace F4's

JLB Landrace F4's

Heres a pic of one that was fimmed and now has 4 tops growing in.
I had 4 total seedlings but 1 died from nute burn when I t/p'ed them.
I cant even give them Cal-Mag+ or they get nuteburn. Thats how sensitive these 20 week sativas are. My tap water is very strong so all I need to do is ph it and thats all it will need.

A

Alone

Thanx Izzy. I have alot more beans. I only tried to germ 5 seeds out of 30. Im really searching for a male to breed with. I wanna cross the JLB male w/ a SSSDH.
I also want to find a great female to make f5's too. Im really hoping the JLB in the pic is a male. Its the biggest one.

izzybud

sounds like some fun and a good amount of work lol. hope things work out well. cant wait to see more pics! stay safe.

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello all,

doublejam other pheno fast 14 weeks

best vibes

Attachments

• dj.jpg
    dj.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 66
  • dj10.jpg
    dj10.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 65
  • doublejam #10.jpg
    doublejam #10.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 60

izzybud

damn those look nice! still working on getting my hands on a 14+ weeker myself. prolly wont be till the end of the year or early next year, unfortunately. but in the mean time ill be drooling throughout the thread. thanks jah! stay safe.

A

Alone

JLB f4 from JahGreen.

JLB f4 from JahGreen.

I have 3 in flower for 2 weeks now. Only 18 more to go. LOL
I went to snap a few necks and beheaded one of 12 tops on a girl.
Tis' O.K. The more heads the merrier on a 20 week'er.
I got all 3 in 5g pots.

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
I have 3 in flower for 2 weeks now. Only 18 more to go. LOL
I went to snap a few necks and beheaded one of 12 tops on a girl.
Tis' O.K. The more heads the merrier on a 20 week'er.
I got all 3 in 5g pots.

I'm liking that! Any signs of sexing?

A

Alone

I'm liking that! Any signs of sexing?

Not yet. They've been in veg from seed for about 3 weeks and have been in flower for 2. Im hoping to see signs of sex within a few weeks.

Last night I was fixing my a/c for light leaks and I backed into my standing fan and it fell into my JLB's and a SSH. Didnt do really any damage but topped a couple more tops. LOL.
Human error....gotta love it and hate it at the same time.LOL.
Isnt that the birthplace of comedy?:biggrin:

S

spiritual uk

jah,roms et al.keep the dream alive.love you guys.raspect .arriba sativa

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Beautiful plants... Im wondering what are you guys thinking about the origins of this strain??

I was wondering about the origin of the first strains arriving to Jamaica... could they be from India? America? it could be interesting to know the roots of the jamaican lineages to understand more about its characteristics too.

Irie! :)

A

Alone

Did U grow that shush? Thats the stuff. Can tell by the leaves. Looks just like my JLB leaves.

S

shush

Yes Alone.She was harvested 2 months ago.The picture above is taken around day 90 i think.
I have new f3's in flower atm and also looking for male:)

Any updates on your plants?

A

Alone

Very Nice Shush!
20 weeks flowering time on her?
I have like 30 beans (approx) of JahGreens' F4 purple doms'.. I popped 3 to grow 1 female to see what it was like. I vegged for 8 weeks. Topped multiple times(FIM pic#1) and they formed tight bushes. I then flipped them for 4 weeks and they finally showed pre-flowers. 3/3 males.:comfort:
Ill try again in just abit.
These grew pretty big before they even showed pre-flowers.
The pics are from when it was in a 1g pot and FIM'ed. Then t/p'ed into 3's. After only 8 days of flower in the 3's..... Look at the fast growth! BAM! (see dates)
These 2 bigger plants where just flipped in the pics. I didnt take any pics of them at week 4 of flower before cutting them down.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Got these from S@nnies shop...

Got these from S@nnies shop...

Jamaican X Columbian
pheno 1
picture.php

pheno 2
picture.php

there in a greenhouse 39 degrees north, lookin like Ill have some nice christmas smoke!