What's new

Jamaican blue mountain !

C

charlie garcia

Gonna be of the JBM with little luck cannaloser and as said before. Am sure Breziou will show the outdoor results which show how they perform much better. Indoor is micro-zoo at this time ;) it wasnt arranged for being used now! I think line shows a great combination ability and so many favourable traits. For outdoors growers is a great great bitch :)

Thx all and thx Breizou for letting us talk and share with you about them
Hope can be enjoyed soon
best vibes

Last edited:
B

breizou

Gonna be with little luck cannaloser and as said before. Am sure Breziou will show the outdoor results which show how they perform much better. Indoor is micro-zoo at this time ;) it wasnt arranged for being used now! I think line shows a great combination ability and so many favourable traits. For outdoors growers is a great great bitch :)

Thx all and thx Breizou for letting us talk and share with you about them
Hope can be enjoyed soon
best vibes

Hola!!
It is a pleasure to speak of jam with all !! :)

I hope that the humidity of my region will not be a problem for the bloom :(

J

John Public

under 400W HPS son agro, organic soil watered with BluMat

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry for bad quality pics, old photos ;)

C

charlie garcia

Nice ones amigos, I understand most select the fat phenos :) As far as best potency is there is fine. I remember I liked to explore the most sativa phenos instead. Best ones I always found finished in mid november
Hot here again ugh
best amigos

JamaicaBM100821005copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Few more details, while fat pheno is ready to leave the room, others are little behind yet. All bit lanky and stretchy here they should do and should have done better with more light intensity.
best
JamaicaBM100822031copia.jpg

JamaicaBM100822033copia.jpg

C

charlie garcia

More ladies of the batch
JamaicaBM100823007copia.jpg

Thinest pheno, so aserrated and really dark leafes
JamaicaBM100823008copia.jpg

Sorry for the stick but had to support it for the pic
JamaicaBM100823006copia.jpg

H

HeryRhom

:canabis:
Beautiful greens Kaiki, particulary blacky, so special ones!

Vibes Breizou, hoping for a nice autumn amigo.

C

charlie garcia

thx for chime in amigos, wish mine were outdoors and vigorous like Breizous!
But glad you like them anyhow :)
As expressed you can see different original influences in the line
Its time for Breizou now, hope he gets best climate like HR says. I`ll try and upload few more details later on
All leaving indoors after next full moon :) Males exhausted, they drop pollen to dust a whole province lol culling them off after the party :dance013:
best flowers all
Best :tiphat:

"Roxanne, you don't have to put on the red light
Those days are over
You don't have to sell your body to the night"

Last edited:
B

breizou

salut mon ami! j'ai voulu te demander est ce que tu as coupé les laterals en cettes plantes la?

:wave: salut Darwin

je n'ai rien coupé....je les ai gardé en petit pot trop longtemps, elles ce sont moins développé

I cut nothing I keep them in small jar for such a long time, they it are less developed

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
ahhh d'accord merci pour me l'expliquer mon ami :D j'espere qu'elles sont tres bien! combien de temps jusqu'au tu dois les couper a fin.

Latest posts

Latest posts