What's new

Jamaican blue mountain !

C

charlie garcia

Send us those bags elmanito, I will judge for you :) some sativas can do the trick and act like best stimulant for a day coming, making sun shine brighter

Well here the thinest and the thickest phenos around of the JBM. Colours are bit toasted due too much microelements
have a nice day
JamaicaBM100817B005copia.jpg

JamaicaBM100817B006copia.jpg

supervaca

-When a strain comes out good for breeding, you cannot stop ppl from using it-

its opposite, I would love ppl can do some breedings with those and am sure can improve things and do much better than I can.

This we all know, Charlie, you are a legend for something ;)

What it doesnt make sense is to open a new seed bank to sell them :) you can do it in private, guess you know it too, being threatened and spent disspointed times for sharing too often as many others.

-SO you then probably know about all the problems we had just for sharing some nice genetics..... We have devotion for some lines you know perfectly well, and sharing them for free caused us lots of enemies .. really, I couldn 't believe it at first.... You know, we are no pros here, but I see now much better than common ES breeders; and we share for free better worked genetics than them... we work sometimes years with a strain.... here ppl just spray and make polihybrids....

At the end, most get off scene as result of lack of mininal respect and interest. Hope you see how we all lose, hope you understand this point. I just wish people can make some finest breeding if lines deserve it and flood into commercial gene pool as result, thats simple and thats all. For years is been like that and with many friends we all swapped and exchaged things, its just lately at least here this is becoming too ugly too often. If you guys dont do a thing is your business at the end, future of cannabis is in young ppl hands not in mine. Shared these and several more pure lines in commercial deluxe mixes too for years but seems most never kept them as pure but culling males ;) Maybe werent worth, who knows, or maybe ppl dont realize world is changing too fast and some of finest cannabis lines have dissapeared and forever.

---Thank you, PLEASE, let's leave this very clear, REAL cannabis is a spice in risk of extintion; lines now are too polluted, is hard to find some ancient genetics (as that Chitral we love so much). Boys, keep reproducing your seeds each some years. This is a treasure that will not come back anymore....

If you dont care, I dont care at the end but keep alone my happy way in private as usual and as many more who like cannabis, not only getting stoned although much respetable. If ppl from cannabis dont care about keeping best cannabis genepool dont think others will do for them.

This is it, cannabis is what is it now becouse of this; users and not seedbanks are the ones who have to be guardians of pure genetics ; if not... we will end in a Monsanto level of things here, I'm afraid....

- but this has to be done with respect and hard work , not just spraying-

said before my cats can do that succesfully too, all is about selection and selection not about names although our research goes for best known which have recognized fame for being good

Hope is not too hot there ;) here finnally starts burning as usual
cuidate
best

Yes, is all hard work, selection, more hard work, more selection , keeping lines.... this is the real job real breeders do... not making some Critical Destroyer fems or something (even if there are serious and respectable breeders working with polihybrids; but little I'm afraid...)
.... WHAT ARE WE DOING to our genepool??WHICH bussiness model are we feeding with this kind of practices?How are we educating the user??....or is better to keep the user ignorant for the bussiness??

A pleasure, gentlemen, keep the good work and vibes :thank you:

@Elmanito: Man, they look de puta madre :D

C

charlie garcia

its present world supervaca, is all business and the art of selling, even religions are into the marketing thing! not more breeding anymore but in private, not worth. Even Mick Jagger years ago said best one is one who sell most. But for some others may be still a question of diversity, world goes to standards where everyone eats same standard tomato, potatoes in the name of progress. There will be always a price to be paid for this lack of diversity in future.
But agree, make your own seeds if you still have males and spread good weed around. There is nothing wrong with that
best

Last edited:
E

elmanito

Send us those bags elmanito, I will judge for you :) some sativas can do the trick and act like best stimulant for a day coming, making sun shine brighter

How many bags of 5 g do you wanna have.:D This is so much better for the energy than the Super Silver Haze or some other sativa dominant strain the shops are selling.Like you said the best stimulant for the day.:yes:

Namaste :plant grow: :canabis:

Last edited:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
charlie that plant is drop dead gorgeous! i love the thin leaves :D i'm hoping to one day create a really dark coloured thin leaved sativa dom hybrid from landraces collected. it'd be great to have it a nice purple or deep grey colour at the end of flowering :D i'm thinking durban poison/jamaican BM/pakistan purple chitral. would be a sweet IBL eventually! :D keep up the amazing work my friend!

hehe and elmanito wish i could sample that brick weed :D lucky man! i don't think we get much of that sorta stuff down under, most of it is home grown "unknown" strains.

J

John Public

That topic was a great read :)

Remembered the days of Overgrow.... I checked the box of treasures and saw that I still have seeds of this batch I made in 2005, Breizhou.They were made from Kaiki's seeds, don't know well which year you made them, brother, but I remember you sent two seed lots from different years coming from the fridget and only one made it. If you can remember...I can't hehehehe

I have tested this Jamaican in cross with Colombian and surely she brings something. During the years, here we learned to appreciate it, that is a nice line for sure, some differences between individuals, some being a bit branchier and fatter than other, some smelling very strong berry/strawberry aromas, other being more "green", more or less purple, but there are gems inside.

I think I have seeds of at least two generations of this Blue Mountains. Due to many strains to grow and to reproduce, there has been a long time since I smoked it pure. I have another jamaican line that is totally crazy indian sativa like maybe more closer to Clarke's description of Jamaican strains (greener, more cerebral and thinner leaves), but this Blue Mountains has a friendly high that makes it a great day smoke with friends. Should produce fresh seeds soon too ! :)

B

breizou

Hola!

great to see you here Jp :thank you:

the seed of blue mountain come from Jefbzh friend, it's the same you reproduce in 2005, you give them to jef & the Vibes & jef give it to me......I have some seeds more if you want them ???
I reproduce & select them in 2008, the mama come from this select
I distributed these seeds in 2008 and 2009 but no return

the best :ying:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Hey elmanito - that looks like the super Jamaican from Katsu:laughing:

Amen! Las february, I've visited a bit NL and I've smoke Super Jamaican from Katsu coffee shop, looked like very pressed weed, quite dark and had some big seeds but unfortunatly they were white and broken. Was not very bad smoke.

bushweed

Veteran
Amen! Las february, I've visited a bit NL and I've smoke Super Jamaican from Katsu coffee shop, looked like very pressed weed, quite dark and had some big seeds but unfortunatly they were white and broken. Was not very bad smoke.

si hombre - exactamente

elmanito wish i could sample that brick weed :D lucky man! i don't think we get much of that sorta stuff down under, most of it is home grown "unknown" strains.

This Jamaican brickweed from NL reminded me of some medium strongish sun cured Thai we used to see a lot of in Oz, before the influx of super manicured hydro sleepweed - 20 years ago. Gets your eyes red and makes you smile.

Not as special as this Jamaican Blue, I suspect.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
haha yeah no doubt bushweed :D i wonder if further up north of aus we'd have more brick weed from sth east asia imported by boat?

C

charlie garcia

Nice talk everyone, glad you enjoy Breizous thread as I do. Thx back all for nice vibes and talks

J.Public como estas amigo, cant remember lots but maybe come from 2002 or before. As you say is a friendly and positive effect line, I always enjoyed some of them well done od more than indoors. What Ive enjoyed a lot is how they perform often when outcross and was lucky to find nice thing with plenty of vigour and health as well. Its been grown by many different ppl and enviorements and got lil fatter with the time, liked the land. Calyx/ leaf ratio was very good also and some individuals produce plenty of calyxes and/or pollen in their floral clusters, and add on when outbreeding with leafy indicas. So with little care and luck selecting you can get very nice things really.
cuidense

JamaicaBM100818014copia.jpg

Males cant stand anymore :) so hot in august
JamaicaBM100818019copia.jpg

Last edited:
J

John Public

Hola!

great to see you here Jp :thank you:

the seed of blue mountain come from Jefbzh friend, it's the same you reproduce in 2005, you give them to jef & the Vibes & jef give it to me......I have some seeds more if you want them ???
I reproduce & select them in 2008, the mama come from this select
I distributed these seeds in 2008 and 2009 but no return

the best :ying:

The thing is that you mostly never have any return or reward when you share your work. In the amateur's "breeding world", if you try to share widely without being elitist in your choice, I would say the proportion is 1 over 20, maximum.

As for the professional, I know only one or two people that are honest and realiable and one of them is quoted just under this sentence :tiphat:

Nice talk everyone, glad you enjoy Breizous thread as I do. Thx back all for nice vibes and talks

J.Public como estas amigo, cant remember lots but maybe come from 2002 or before. As you say is a friendly and positive effect line, I always enjoyed some of them well done od more than indoors. What Ive enjoyed a lot is how they perform often when outcross and was lucky to find nice thing with plenty of vigour and health as well. Its been grown by many different ppl and enviorements and got lil fatter with the time, liked the land. Calyx/ leaf ratio was very good also and some individuals produce plenty of calyxes and/or pollen in their floral clusters, and add on when outbreeding with leafy indicas. So with little care and luck selecting you can get very nice things really.
cuidense

Hola Kaiki

I agree that is one strain that seems to prefer outdoor. If indoor, it is better to add blue light. I noticed that this is one of those strain that is higher under mixed fluoros than under hps only.

Still have seeds from 2005 and 2006, we experienced very strong calyx to leaf ratios under hid, and nice high with fluoros, that might be a nice work to start again. :artist:

bushweed

Veteran
The thing is that you mostly never have any return or reward when you share your work. In the amateur's "breeding world", if you try to share widely without being elitist in your choice, I would say the proportion is 1 over 20, maximum.

This may indeed be true, but I think there's a deeper natural law - that if you give without care for reward - the universe will reward you that and more. I bet Charlie benefits from such karma.:)

C

charlie garcia

well here new update amigos. Ive been lucky already with this line and friends have kept it and sent me seeds and cuts to be grown for the occassion. Really thanked to all

Hope this finishes soon as indoors has became a battle with white flies. Quickest phenos are dusted but not all are that quick and yet to wait few days to leave

I remember these phenos, they are still the same since first time I grew them. I can see different influences in several traits of the jamaica. Originally seeds were picked up from a large branch full of flowers and seeds. Some plants can make huge, some others are still thinner and bit slower

Thus you can see fattest pheno is also quickest, here a comparison
JamaicaBM100819004copia.jpg

Darker one form different point of view. This is pheno used in NepalJam
JamaicaBM100819009copia.jpg

An a lovely male. Not signs of hairs/hermis. All firm males as far as Ive seen
JamaicaBM100819B004copia.jpg

and a washed lady
JamaicaBM100818016copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

and for best references before, she is Nepal Highland today, the other part of NepalJam, responsible of the 8-9 weeks of the hybrid, amazingly quick pheno carefully selected, fully flowering alone in august ;) She is quite potent and firm too
Best amigos
Nepal6100820008copia.jpg

Nepal6100820007copia.jpg

Another hybrid which uses this Jamaican is Caribe
Caribe41DSCN1912copia.jpg

And here Jamaican/Blueberry from ending 90's, this cut gives few nanas but really lovely-tasty. I would like to make it again soon if I find a proper DJs line cut
JamaicaxBlueberry_ext2003copia.jpg

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

and last, one of my preferred smoke for some time, with Wolfmans C99/Oldtimers Haze, sure not commercial at all as she needed around 16 weeks to finish. Brilliant happy high, so stimulant, euphoric and overall creative, and as usual with jamaican, positive vibes and feelings all the way.

You see JP, this Jamaican is been always a great mom and gave me so much ;) Am always thanked to her
21206DSCN9110_LIF_copia.jpg

best

Last edited:
S

sativagrower87

charlie these girls looks just outstanding!:respect: thank you so much for sharing with us and best vibes for you and your plants :thank you:

C

charlie garcia

Thx sativagrower87, hope all goes well and if Presidente Gypsy liked them, results can be shared in this site with all
best

Latest posts

Latest posts