What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
damn brother all is looking so nice :) i love the trimed buds :)

congrats on the havest!!!!

peace maffe

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
thanks guys !!!! i appreciate the positive thoughts !!!>>>>

sup maff brother...... hows it been going???

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey jack very good i am going this days and waiting on my dragon ægs are going to com out of the shell they have been 60 days underway so i really cant wait until i get more dragons :)

all is good here plants familly and yea all!!! :)

how about u brother i hope u are great!!

peace maffe

okwildfire

i really like your set-up ya have there...i've been meaning to build me a flower box just about like that..i have a veg one kinda like it...right now im useing a 4.5 x 4.5 closet to flower in...as soon as my doc fix's my back im on it...i just added another 600 watter...that i cant even use right now....hope you dont mind me building one kinda like that...it's giving me some really good idea's! (EDIT) i forgot about those fine lady's! A+ on them! very wicked man!

Last edited:
Any box that delivers plates full of nuggets like that deserves my read. I'm caught up, and plugged in. Like what your doing with the shorter plants there, makes you some really dense nuggets it looks like - but maybe that has something to do with all the light haha.

Seriously though, badass.
:joint:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
awsome maff good to hear ... all is good here too ......

okwildfire>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks man >>> if ya got a bad back i dont know if the box is a great idea i dont have any back issues but being huntched over to work in it>>> is starting to bother my back ....

BesideHimself>>>>>>>>>>>>>thanks to you too !!! good to have ya

later JTR

hazy

Veteran
:jawdrop: Those nugs are just great looking jack.
Real chunky. Your box is amazing. I'm blown away at how fast you had this box putting out a perpetual stream of big buds.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks hazy !!!!!

you know ...untill you say that i wasnt really impressed with its quickness >>>>>i was REALLY happy with the buds,dont get me wrong ...... but i hadnt noticed this started only 4 months ago .......
so Wow im even more happy with this setup....>>> from start to finish has been a real learning experience..... big box+ a lot of light+ a little love + good soil / fertz = NUGS galore >>>>for me HAHAHA !!!!!!! :joint: :joint:

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello all again

as i sit here smoking some G.C. in my bubbler , i decided that i should upload some photos .......of recent progress >>>>
in the last few days i have pruned the roots and re-poted all the moms to fresh soil >>>> i also harvested 3 more plants 2 GC and 1 Giant Moe Mist >>>>>

more plates 'o' Buds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
:rasta:
GC

MOE MIST

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
last harvest curing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

flower box !!!>>>>>>>>>>>>

there ya go another update it took so long to load photos im loaded big time >>>>its nap time !!!!!! :joint:

Dragor

JACKtheREFFER said:

DAMN Brotha Jack - you did a fine job with the Moe! You can say GIANT that's for sure, that first pic is one gnarly sized headie! I bet the smell is very uplifting on her huh? I like your little dry box, that's the exact same method I use to slow dry ;) You grew these from seed or had kept moms? I hope mine come out as chunky as that by day 65... did she lag til the end to put on the weight or was she always a fast grower? Great job once again...

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey brother jack i just love what i am seeing brother cant wait to see my moe mist into flower :) look very lovely.......

have a great day brother

peace maffe

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Dragor said:
DAMN Brotha Jack - did she lag til the end to put on the weight or was she always a fast grower? Great job once again...

i would say she grew fast....... but did pack on alot extra bud at the end >>>> that plant totally could have gone another 10 days or so i bet it would have gained even more wieght but i had to chop her she was so big i had no room for her >>>>joe even thought she could have gone longer >>>.so the next few are going all the way to 65

MAFF>>>>me either man !!!

esbe>>>>>>>thanks man :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts