What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hoppjah,,,esbe >>>> thanks guys for the positive thoughts

freeradical>>>>>>> nope nothing inside just fresh air >> a fan to move it around

new buds in the box today

i thought that these pics did better justice to the plants from above so they are not new plants just better shots

moe mist in the center with the purp og kush

preparation for cutting

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey guys

thanks and happy holidays to yours too krushonkush

hazy >>> yeppers thats how i spend my days

i just relized it has been a long time since i updated this thread i have been so busy with work and shit that i hadnt even thought about it >>>>.im not going to update now cause i am actually in the middle of construction on my second flower box or BOX2.0 as i call it >>>> when it is done this weekend ill get some pics of whats been going on

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello all

it has been a while since i updated this thread so here it is

>>> ive been busy

i added a whole new chamber to my flowering steup but first some shots of what is drying right now

now for the box here is a before shot>>>

and after

where did all the plants go and where is that light coming from ?????
lets look inside and to the left

so there it is a little update with new construction

Oh!!!!!! wait,,,,whats in store for the empty side ?????? i forgot>>>>>>just 2 more 600s >>>>>>yes !!!!!!!

thats it for now
laters

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i am starting a new project today >>>>> im helping a friend setup and build a medi garden for him >>>>> it should be a really fun small garden project ill get some pics up afer we get some progress on his room completed today >>>>>

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
as i was looking through this thread earlier i noticed that i hadnt done a mother update in a long time so i pulled the ladies out of thier closet and took some pics of the old gals>>>>>>

first is the Kush mom she is not my original mum actually a clone of that plant >> the original mum ended up getting to tall for my growing restrictions so i made a replacment

look how dark and leathery the leaves get

next up is my original Green Crack plant she is now 8 months old and still produces lovley clones she just had a root trim and a pruning so she is a little straggaly >>>> well they all are due to recent pruning

next is G.C. #2 she is a clone of the previous plant about 5 months old

now my favorite Moe Mist >>> she is a little yellow and is in need of some TLC >> but im on the case she is getting a root trim and re-pot with some fresh nutes and soil we will see how she does i have confidence shell be back in action soon >>> and if not ill chop her down, i still have about ten M.M. beans sleeping and begging to go in the ground
but here she is

and for fun my minions wanted in on the photo shot !!!!>>> now run and do my bidding minions

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Holy sheeee.... I have never had so many jaw-drop moments in one thread. Damn dude, just damn. And then you go and put MORE lights in! Haha.

Ok so it's noob question time: First up what is a POTM. I'm guessing it's something Of The Month.

And most importantly, can I ask what you attribute as the main secret of your success here? I knew once I saw an AC mounted on the wall that we weren't here for a tea party and it would seem like you're running a lot more lights than I usually see in a space that size, so would you say that it was the AC that really allowed you to step it up to the next level as you've done so, so well? Is it a hot climate where you are btw?

I was honestly expecting a run of the mill, everyday grow when I clicked but this is some centrefold quality buds here. Mad props.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey there ninja

well thanks for the props buddy >>>> i figured we box growers should stick together , right >>ha ha

POTM is the (Picture Of the Month) competition there is a thread set up every month in the flower pix section that has a vote off and nomination process to pick a winner

here is a link to december's edition http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107361

not any real secrets to my success but ill tell ya what i discovered it is kinda an equation >>>> i run more light per square foot then most people do , just under 100 watts per square foot >>>>>and i also pump cool air right into the box , some people criticize me for that saying cool air directly from the A/C on the plants is bad ,,, but they seem to like it >>>>>> so the equation is simple MORE LIGHT + COOL, FRESH AIR + GOOD NUTES / SOIL = LOTS O BUDS >>>> at least in my experiences

if one thing i could attribute to <"MY"> success would be lots of patients and the addition of more lights>>>>it really upped the bud density when i switched from 400's to 600's

as for your last ?? i am in a interesting climate in the winter it is cool around 45 degrees F during the day and low 30's at night >>>>. but in summer it is very hot 100+ for the high everyday and 70's at night ,,so that A/C was a must >>>>my box is in a insulated garage so that helps but there is no cooling or heating in there so it is a constant ballet of temp swings that i battle >>>>>>none the less it does work >>>> i encourage all my smoking friends to build boxes of there own... it fits in a garage for some pretty good stealth .... and there is still room to pull your cars in >>>

so anyways thanks for stopping by ill be updating when i get the chances so check back >>>and im allready subscribed to your thread so ill keep track of you as well cant wait to see some nuggets come out of there

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey JtR, thanks for the potm nomi. Tried to K ya but it told me the old, "spread some
around" nonsense. Love the new box but I'm wondering how u get in there to work?
After reading this page I'm also wondering how much light is outside at ground level
on a nice day from the sun. Adding more lights and stuff got me thinking about that.
I run 3 1k's but I had one corner that was darker than the rest so I dropped a 125w
floro vertically in there and the change was dramatic. Plants there were yielding about
30% less than their neighbor, now they sometimes are heavier. Well worth 125w.
Keep up the green work, thanks again. NS

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hey N.S.

i had to give ya the nomi i love that pic it is very centerfoldish >>>>props to ya buddy for making a pretty flower >>>>>

i have allways been a overkill kinda guy >>>i dont know how much light is at ground level from the sun???? its a good question >>>>but im trying to make it as bright as possible in that sucker >>>>>i allways had the thought that if it is shady on one side of the room >>> to add a little supplemental light cant hurt obviously u proved it

working in the new box is tricky i actually go into the old box with a little stool and just move plants side to side and pull them out of the new box into the garage to get to the back ones it is kinda a bitch >>>but it works i could put another door in the new box but i dont want to have to air /light proof another door so i make due

anyways your welcome buddy for the nomi >>>you know who im voting for

you too stay green and safe

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
the new box is up and full of nugglets there are three groups one a week into flowering , second is 19 days into flower and the last is 25 days in >>>>two of the plants in the middle group i missed them in a fertz session so they are a little behid the rest and kinda yellowing

here is the group only a week into 12/12

hazy

Veteran
Jack, you got bulldogs.
Me too. Well, actually, I have one bulldog and a couple curs. A great dane and a dalmation. ( to non-bulldog men- a cur is anything no matter how well bred that is not an American Pit Bull Terrier)
I'll put a pic of her on my thread sometime.

I see you've added to your endless parade of budding plants. How's that odor control you made working out?

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
HA HA HA !!! right on >>>> my bullys are my girls they go with me everywhere >>>>>>>> the white and brindle is a stafford bull terrier .....and the little black one is a mix( a result of the mom getting out of her dog run during heat) her mom is a beautiful pit bull but her dad is a bull mastiff so we will see how she turns out so far she is a really good dog >>>>>almost as big as my other dog but she is not even 5 months old yet .........can we say 50 lbs of dog food a week ........>>>

the odor control is working great i had to do some tweeking on it to tune it in but works awsome i just changed the carbon litter this last week end for the first time since i made it ,,, so all and all i give it a 9 out of 10 >> not a ten only for cosmetic reasons ......
it was good o hear from ya ill check for those dog pics in ya thread

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
http://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/abduct.gif

hello everyone i was just cruzing the new ic look >>>> it is a bit odd but ill get use to it>>>>>>>>>>>>
so i figured id post some shots from the box this morrning i got a new camera battery so ill be taking alot more pics now that i dont need 6 rechargeable to take pics >>>so here ya go

some kush
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=182
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=181
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=18
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=1843
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=197
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=198
right in the middle of taking pics BLINK THE LIGHTS CAME ON !!!!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=199
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=65&pictureid=200

so thats all for now

Latest posts

Latest posts