What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
thanks hazy
i am happy so far with the boxes performance this is my first small flowering chamber b4 i always used a whole room ..... i cant wait to chop them down >>>> in time , i must be patient

:joint:
yea i saw caligreens GK they are a frosty plant , his look sweet .....

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
Hey jack, bumping your thread to give folks a chance to see it. The GC is looking like it's going to be good smoke. super frosty.
I can see you pulling buds out of there constantly as you get it going.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks for the bump hazy ... >> :wave:

i am harvesting the GK on Saturday.... :joint: at about 50 days >>> color wise they look like they could go for another 20 >>> but the trichs look about right,, the hairs are orange,, and they are falling over under there own wieght. ive given them three rounds of flush in 2.5 weeks >>so on to chopping ...... i will have some pics up of the new group, the mothers, and the flowers ....>>when i harvest.. .

after those are out the whole clone shelf is going in the chamber ,,>>this should be a decent perpetual grow now that the mothers are monsters ...

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
First round of G.K. Is done

First round of G.K. Is done

the first round of Green Crack is done >>>> it looks like it could go further to 60 days , but i think she looks good >>> considering the were falling over under there own wieght ....has a very deep rich smell kinda fruity yet skunky >>>>> nice :joint:

whatcha guys and GALS think!!!!???!?!?!?!?
there is six more still about two weeks away from harvest so there is more show to come >>>>>i got another two groups going in the flower chamber tonight to fill those spots of the harvested group ,,,,,,, and so on and so on !!!! :joint: :rasta:

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
very nice bunch of buds. Looks like your first run in the new box was a big success.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
whats up hazy !!!! thanks
yea man it really worked out well ive got a few issues to tweek a bit.....but i think i got a handle on a solution >>>>>>and the next group to come out of the box is looking pretty good too !! :wave:

G

guest5703

Hey bro Hazy is a good friend and he turned me onto your grow and I must say things are looking awesome! The green Crack is soooo dank, that is for sure without a doubt GC where did you come across the cut??? I run Green Ice(Green Crack X Ice Queen) and shes just phenomenal!!!! Finishes in 45 days no problem.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JACKtheREFFER again.

Hope you don't mind heres a shot of that GI I just cut down not too long ago

That OG looks killer too! My flower box is basically my veg box except my veg is on it's side and the flower is upright. Your flower box looks just like my veg and that is what I would want if I made something new. I don't need tall ass space, more length.....You did the right thing putting the flower box on its side, well done! PEACE

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
hello caligreen >>>>> first off much respect must go to you man ,,, i have been a fan of your thread for a while now. so post all the pics you want man ,, ha ha

yes yes .... that green crack is dank i love it so far , even though i havent smoked any yet but it should be going in jars soon .. your green ice looks killer as well .. very nice ..

i got the cut from a good friend who got it up in nor. cal from i belive another member here at i.c. .... cause he also gave me seeds from him as well ... joe schmoe. i personally dont know him but my good freind does ...

the completion of my box deffientlly took trial and error ....it is actually the third design... if i could do it over i would add six inches in hieght so i can sit inside it on a little stool or something instead of the floor ......but it works
im adding a second floor above soon to double my garden .....

allright back to work thanks again for the good thoughts

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint: :joint:
hello here is a pic update again ....

OG kush

moemmist

green crack

youngins 3days into 12/12

ill have some dried bud pics up later tonight of the harvest from last week looking good and tastes sweet .....needs more curing

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
this is a veggie room update the mothers are still looking good as well as the new clones in the bucket and beer cups

im a man of few words i let photos talk

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Very interesting flower box. Any reason you made it the size you did? Is that being thrown in another room or staying in the garage? I only ask cuz you got 600 more watts then me in what looks like a smaller sized area.

Great for a quick getaway if necessary just throw it in the bed of a pickup truck haha.

Also, hilarious about your cat. I laughed pretty hard when I saw that picture

Great pics, you obviously have your shit on lock down, very healthy looking girls. props

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
headiez247 said:
Very interesting flower box. Any reason you made it the size you did? Is that being thrown in another room or staying in the garage? I only ask cuz you got 600 more watts then me in what looks like a smaller sized area.

Great for a quick getaway if necessary just throw it in the bed of a pickup truck haha.

Also, hilarious about your cat. I laughed pretty hard when I saw that picture

Great pics, you obviously have your shit on lock down, very healthy looking girls. props

well to be perfectly honest the box was built with simplicity in mind its is four standard plywood sheets screwed together with one cut in half for the ends ..so only one cut was made in the plywood to build it and the doors where takin off an existing cabinet ..and wallah.....i like to over power my flowers with light as of right now im only running 1200 watts cause the box is only 1/2 full the other 600 will be on soon...>>> after i fill it >>>>and the 400's will kick on in fall for heat reasons .....>>>

>>quick getaway indeed >>> it has castors on the bottom and all the moms will fit in as well even completely full >>>>>>>plus i have a empty 6X8 trailer in the garage at all times just for that reason ...with a drop down tailgate >>>>>i can have the house PLANT free in 20 minutes ....unplug light timer , load mums & clones, load box in trailer >>> OUT !!! but i am a medi user this is California>>> ive had my "card " as everyone puts it for 6 years ... so quick getaway isnt really necessary

>>>that damn cat,, if i didnt have a hart..... :spank: ... i think most people would have takin her out back ......but shes actually really cool she is meaner then my 90 lbs pit bull .... anyone comes in they need to watch out for the kitty not the pitty .....

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
by the looks of your buds jack, I'd say the overpowering the girls with light works and works well. The GC is making long buds, and that OG Kush looks like it's some good bud.

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
thanks hazy!!!!!!
the overpowerd light seems to be the trick for me ,,,, makes nice dense fat buds .......
i cant wait for the OG ive smoked some from my buddy i got the cut from and it is super sweet i love it

hazy

Veteran
That's a nice collection of old albums you got there jack. Very nice. Got any old Rush albums?
It seems like the veg space is getting bigger. It takes a lot of vegging to keep up with that box.
Dude, you pulled some big fat buds out of that box.

Hey, fix the link in your sig so folks can just click on it instead of having to copy and paste it.

What's under the lid of your cloning bucket? is it a bubbler?

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:joint: hello again

hazy wusup !! my album collection is actually my wifes' ... and it is killer there is about 500 albums id say ... and yes some rush is in that stack i belive,, ill have to dig through it ....>>>

Dude.... maybe you could help me with that whole link in the signature thing ,,,i dont know how to do that !!!! :bashhead: i tried b4 and it didnt work so i just stuck to that ..

yea veggin is taking up more and more space>>>> in winter when i fire up the second flower box version 2.0 , i am also expanding my vegging area with 2 250 watt M.H. lights that i have .. so that will be fun ..but only in winter ...

inside my cloner bucket it a small pump that goes into a diffuser...the diffuser sprays a circle ring of water into the bucket ... ill get some pics up tonight of the inside

on to some pics check it out

flower box

here is the first moe mist clone to enter the chamber

and another

veggin

mums after a haircut

Last edited:

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
bud show

this is a seperate idea i had i am saving this jar for long term storage ..we will see how it tastes in six months >>>>MMMMMMM super cure .. so in the dark it goes to ferment like fine wine

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts