What's new

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
i'm a newbie so bear with me...in the shots of the clone babies root hairs beginning to show, how do you TRANSPLANT bare roots into those cups of sunshine mix? I know that is not what this thread is about, but I am humble enough to ask when necessary. Do you make the mix a liquid before shoving those girls in there? If you can direct me to the thread where it is discussed I'd be pleased.
Yeah, Great thread! I am considering building one myself!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Well ... TRich

I have never discussed my method . So here ya go ...

After the roots are about 3-5 inches long, which takes about 9-12 days from the time i cut it off the mom..

I then fill up a beer cup about half way with my medium ... Hold the clone in the cup and just bury the roots with loose medium. Once the cups is full. I water with Fert water at about 300-400 ppm depending on the strain, and how big the clone is...

Simple and quick ... Maybe next time i do a transplant ill take some pics. I have some cutz in the cloner so i can do this in about a week ...

Thanks for stopping in, with a question >.. :tiphat:

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Thanks Jack! guy with a motorcycle is Righteous! oh, did you say HAD? no worry, has/had makes no matter, response was gracious enough.
peace

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
:) yes sir im a rider i have the same bike a 1200 custom sporty .... its always a riot , blasting the pipes through the neighborhood in the morning

Wow Jack! You have one heck of a space to fill up there...the plants look great! I will be tuning in for more updates...thanks for sharing with us. :)

G

guest5703

...It takes like minutes to go take pics....Come on Jack get off ur dang bike and post em!!! lol

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
TT >>> hiya :wave:

peat>>> nice buddy thats awsome

SS>>>> thanks buddy, for sure hang around ill be here !!!

Dr.Pur >>>>:wave: sup buddy

Cali>>> well i had to wait for the lights to come on or at least close to on .. ha ha :wave:

Ras>> coming in a sec

G

guest5703

duuuude that platinum looks insaaane!!! Like a perfect OG for sure! Do you dig the smell/smoke?? The Bubba is fiiiyaaaa!!!! Great work Jack you are making these ladies look lovely! That GC looks like it's an awesome yield by the size of those colas bro. Thanks for the update!

Latest posts

Latest posts