What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JACKS Three Ring Circus!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Back at ya T.T. :wave:

Cali >> dude you always pick up on little aspects of pics ... what attention to detail ... :tiphat: if i ever have a pic i need analyzed closely you tha man I'm calling .....

i dont ever take many dried shots. I realized that a few days ago ....... i should take more,, so i am .......
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest5703

shiiiot! Is that the GDP??? Lookin so dank, nice pictures mang! Yea seriously I pick up on the smallest details....Was at a friends house, dude from IC I was meeting for the first time, and when he showed me his plants I found a small nug that looked like the hairs had been eaten off....Not sure if he ever found a caterpillar, but out of everything I spotted it right away lol. He was like wtf, I'm in here everyday, how did I not see that. Always spotting the bugs first and the mildew too on anyone's grow. I'll stop braggin haha.

Keep it coming with those dry shots, love the first nug in the bowl, makes me want to smoke....Some Green Ice.....MMMMM

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yea for real that was not the first time you noticed something in a pic of mine !!! that's funny!!! you can get a job as an inspector , or something ,,,

Yeppers that is the GDP ... she does'nt fuck around, its good .. at least i like it

G

guest5703

Drooooooool.......:jawdrop: Dude the clubs I went to today would have loved that....the two I went to were like whats up with the OG's and Purples bro??? lol.... fuckers!

mcattak

shiiiot! Is that the GDP??? Lookin so dank, nice pictures mang! Yea seriously I pick up on the smallest details....Was at a friends house, dude from IC I was meeting for the first time, and when he showed me his plants I found a small nug that looked like the hairs had been eaten off....Not sure if he ever found a caterpillar, but out of everything I spotted it right away lol. He was like wtf, I'm in here everyday, how did I not see that. Always spotting the bugs first and the mildew too on anyone's grow. I'll stop braggin haha.

Keep it coming with those dry shots, love the first nug in the bowl, makes me want to smoke....Some Green Ice.....MMMMM

Cali -You should charge for that....

Jack - Nice pics I think I need to invest in a camera...

mc

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Back at ya T.T. :wave:

Cali >> dude you always pick up on little aspects of pics ... what attention to detail ... :tiphat: if i ever have a pic i need analyzed closely you tha man I'm calling .....

i dont ever take many dried shots. I realized that a few days ago ....... i should take more,, so i am .......
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Fukin Sweet .
I really am Impressed Man. If You should end up in a Cali Vally, Feel Free to Drop on By

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
So there has been some major changes ..........The Circus is now under construction again ..... New Diggs and Riggs coming soon !!!! ill be at work on it for a few days so ill be back with pics soon ..... I'm excited to see what the next chapter in my growing tale has to offer ....UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE !!!!! :) :) :)

Fat J

Mmmm, that Green crack turned out niiice, does it have that strone awake buzzy high? Love that strain, the others look kill too man, keep up the good work ^.^

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
fat j >>> yes , sir it is the shit !!!!! It tends to be a very uplifting high , with great aroma and taste to carry it along ...thanks for the kind words

TT>>>> hiya there :wave: back at ya !!!

Cali >>> HA i knew your curiosity would be peaking ....

well i traded the 4X6 that i had for 6, yes count them 6 3X3 and for a extra negotiation a 4X8 with a 1000watter /hood .....So this is offically my last hand watered grow....

Since i have so many tables now i figured i better use them so i moved to a bigger room .....

the last bucket grow is still in process and the room isnt finished yet but here is the basic idea .....

Side A which is the 600 watters , currently is home to the last of the buckets ,....then will be swapped out at the end with the 4X8 after my buddy is finished with it and the 1000 watter (about a month left on his grow)
picture.php

picture.php

Side B for now will have the 400 watters and three 3X3 tables one for each ....then when i get the 1000 watter will also have it with the remaining tables
picture.php

picture.php

Electrical ( all those buds came down and into jars right after this shot )
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

finally some shots of the last buckets rocking it !!!!! this is only a few plants but they are bushes ...i recently got a sulfur burner to ward of a new infection of PM .....which i must give credit to you cali .....after you spotted some pm ..that i said wasnt pm ......a week later i found more on other plants that were still around ... but it is in check now with only a few scar spots on the leave ... i havent seen any spread like i did that week it is gone....at least for now ....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well whatcha think there is your answer !!!!

its not done but ill get it all squared away and transplanted in hopefully this weekend some time :tiphat::dance013:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im Diggin a big hole over here Jack. Your gonna trip when you see the Monster plant thats gonna be in that hole. Its already 43 inches and Bushy as hell. My best SweetTooth and pheno, and favorite flavored weed in 35 years. Its going into a 7 foot square hole, 24inches deep. into Black Gold Cocomix

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
i have never used C02 !!!! so i cant say much .... but i pump fresh air into my room from with in the house and i have allways had good nugs .... i guess C02 would make a difference but i cant really justify the cost and effort involved with obtaining giant cylinders of compressed gas ... and then dragging them into my house on a regular basis ....i just hope good air exchange is enough ....

cant wait to see that hole you got going !!!! when its full of course !!

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
yep i hate that shit ..but it is gone for now i havent seen any advancement for over a week only evidence is the yellow spots on some leaves ... and all the pm looks gone !!!! sulfur burner rocks !!

i got two of the tables in and two 400's back up ......ready for tomorrows fill up !!
picture.php

JACKtheREFFER

Veteran
Hello all Here are some more progress shots on the bigger room !!!! 2 of the First 3 3X3 tables are in and loaded up . The last one will be in place soon then the others will follow as needed . Check'em out !!!

picture.php

:tiphat::):bump:

as i sit in the hps glow of the new room smoking some fresh GC, it looks like home again !!